ORIA MEMORANDUM 0013 REGARDING PROJECT 934
rating: +26+x

PROJECT 934
CODENAME "SMILING GOD"
HEAD: "TARIQ"
AUTHOR: "AABID"
DESTINATION: "JANNAH"
MEMORANDUM 0013
13 SEPTEMBER 1989
image.jpg


CONFIDENTIAL

ISLAMIC ARTIFACT RECLAMATION DIRECTORATE
SHEMIRAN, TEHRAN PROVINCE
ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF IRAN



بسم الله FROM: الرحمن الرحيم OPERATIVE "AABID"
بسم الله TO: الرحمن الرحيم "MIKA'IL"
بسم الله SUBJ: الرحمن الرحيم STATUS UPDATE ON PROJECT 934
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
بسم الله REF: الرحمن الرحيم PROJECT 934 | MEMORANDUM 0003
بسم الله الحمد لله الرحمن الرحيم PROJECT 934 | MEMORANDUM 0011
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
بسم الله ENCL: الرحمن الرحيم (1) STATUS REPORT FOR PROJECT 934
بسم الله الحمد لله الرحمن الرحيم (2) REQUEST FOR CANCELLATION OF PROJECT 934

1. The Type 1 Standard Personnel who were exposed to the light sphere are becoming more and more violent in their attempts to return to it, which they are referring to as their "Smiling God". They have also been constantly displaying disturbing smiles regardless of their current emotional state. It is the author's opinion that these personnel be terminated and the light sphere destroyed to prevent harm to the welfare and sanity of other personnel.


SUMMARY OF CURRENT STATUS:

2. It has been established that the light sphere is not a solid object. According to analysis of the object, it is a sphere of light with a diameter of one meter floating one meter above the ground with no discernible source. The light sphere's current color is a dark red tinged with a hint of purple, and its current light intensity is 5000 lumens. It has remained in stasis for approximately one week, showing no color variation or change in light intensity. Type 2 Special Personnel are currently investigating this change from its ordinary behavior of fluctuating light color and intensity.

3. Type 1 Standard Personnel exposed to the light sphere express a desire to see it again1, and worship it as though it was a deity. Several have attempted to get others to join them in worship of their "Smiling God"2. Type 2 Special Personnel, however, express a fear of the object3.

4. It has been established that Type 2 Special Personnel are not entirely immune to the effects of the light sphere. During exposure, they exhibit the same effects as Type 1 Standard Personnel; however, none have exhibited signs of any of its long-term effects4. Many express fear prior to exposure, although they know what they are being exposed to.

5. The light sphere contains a massive amount of heat. Skin contact with the sphere's surface will cause immediate burns; however, the heat does not radiate outward from the sphere's surface. Metal objects held within it will usually sublimate.

6. This memorandum drafted and transmitted 13 September 1989.

— Operative "Aabid"


image.jpg


CONFIDENTIAL



Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License