IAmTheOoga's Author Page
rating: +39+x

Warning: My activity on the site varies, and I may be AWOL for extended periods. Feel free to yell at me because of this.

General Info:
I have eaten a cubic foot of chicken parmesan in under 10 minutes. My Dad is the ultimate being. I have the same birthday as my two best friends. I have a weird fixation on pineapple. Popeye is the strongest anime character of all time. I am fated to die in an IHOP. I listen to a lot of classic rock and hair metal, I can recommend songs if you want. I love you. If you start talking to me about D&D, buckle in because we'll be here a while. I own a Muppet version of myself.

As a rule of thumb, expect whatever I make to be weird. Sometimes for comedic effect, sometimes to scare, it'll always be bizarre if it's coming from me. My articles are rarely all-the-way serious, but aside from the occasional grim piece expect at least one joke per article. I like to think I'm good at interesting monster design, but I still haven't really written many creature features.

I am open to collabs, as they are fun, and it is cool to see other people's takes on your ideas.

If you need me, leave a pm on wikidot, or contact me on discord at iamtheooga#1866.

If you dislike any of my works, let me know why, so I can make them un-suck. I love getting feedback, and I read all comments in the discussions of my articles.

Things Written (Oldest To Newest):

SCP-3386
It's about owls. Co-authored with ZynZyn.

SCP-3446
Magic rubber pants that take you to the mud world.

SCP-3646
Mosquitoes suck. Even when they're dead.

SCP-3516
Magic Bicycle Of Pain. One of my funnier articles.

SCP-3836
GOTTA GO FAST. My personal favorite, where I show my skill at crafting quirky characters.

Rainy Monday
My first ever tale, written about everybody's favorite Garfield skip. Bonus art!

SCP-3586
A dumb idea that notgullnotgull(fittingly) and me came up with once. Was fun to write.

SCP-4116
Based off of real nightmares I had as a kid. I hope to expand upon it in the future, as it is another one of my favorites. Also here's some art. And some more, by the illustrious SunnyClockwork!

SCP-3596
Power, Rangers, baby.

DK-Class Donkey Kong Scenario
You know when you have an idea, a really bad one, and no matter what you can't get it out of your mind until you do something with it? Yeah.

Renassance Of Fear
More Kingus, and my first full tale on the site. Hopefully, the first in a series of more to come.

SCP-5266
My weirdest article, and that's sayin something. Be prepared for action sequences set to Village People songs.

SquawkBLAMthudBarf
A dialogue-only tale I wrote in a single sitting about SCP-3199.

The Sandbox Of Way Too Many Ideas:
https://scp-sandbox-3.wikidot.com/iamtheooga

Other Stuff I like:

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License