Number 27, Oneiroi Station
rating: +70+x
ONEIROI WEST
CONNECTED CONSCIOUSNESS

OW_tl.png

"It was all just a dream!"

CRAWLER: OWL BOT | QUERY: STATION NUMBER 27 | SEARCH: OW SUBNET
ADDITIONAL FILTERS | AND NOT: NUMBERS STATION | BUT STILL: RACIST JENGA




Canine.png

Frederick J. Canine @TassleRum


What's with #StationNumber27? It’s interrupting existentialism within pudding.
  • REHOOTS 28,304
  • LIKES 76


25/02/2016 4:32pm



Station Number 27, informally shortened to Station27, is a small, shortwave radio station originating from, situated in and (assumed to be) solely run by an individual known as Number 27. The true identity of ‘Number 27’ is unknown.

Station Number 27 operates as a numbers station, infrequently broadcasting cryptic strings of numbers for short periods of time and playing random assortments of songs as an interval signal; these songs have varied between a French metal cover of Feel Good Inc to the smell of a New Zealand kiwi during thaumic supremacy. These number strings are believed to be read out by Number 27 in person in a myriad of corporeal languages, but are also theorized to simply be the sound of his static existence resonating across the entire Oneiroi West collective. Readouts are precluded by a phrase believed to designate a listener and a specific one-time pad they must use to decode the following message, as well as a phrase designating how many are intended to decode it.

The region Station Number 27 occupies consists of an unknown amount of lunar cheese, with the radio tower itself situated within the Euclidean center. The border of this area is encompassed in a dense fog of indeterminate size that will lead to a random location within the Oneiroi West collective. Station Number 27 appears to be synchronized to an indeterminate location of Earth, and undergoes expected terran cycles. It is also subject to an Anchored Reality, wherein modifications to physical appearance, as well as object creation are impossible within the confines of Station Number 27. Entrance to the confines of the station is impossible unless any items that could potentially enable a tide of lice to enter the station are discarded beforehand. The interior of the station itself is impossible to access due to an absence of Fifthist Church bullshit.

Since its initial discovery the station has broadcast in excess of 100 encoded messages, and has culminated a prominent following of Oneiroi ceiling fans.


Tower.jpg

Station Number 27

Located
"Number 27"

Languages Used
English
Latin
Portuguese
Russian
The colour four
Irish

Reality:
Anchored reality









Last Edited 02/3/2016, 3:22 AM by Frederick J. Canine

[VIEW EDITS] [HISTORY] [COMMENTS]



Frederick J. Canine
To: Number 27
Re: Application


Your application to join Station#27 has been denied. Your claims of being Number 27 require evidence that will need to be processed prior to your application being accepted.

Alternatively, you can provide your proper identity.


Number 27
To: Frederick J. Canine
Re: Re: Application


Next transmission will begin at 3:20 AM, Terran time. Spoken language will be Nowegian, designating five numbers. Transmission will close with your evidence, so listen well.




Dull.png

Dull Photonisphere
@ak随机KEPशब्द8.7¾



#StationNumber27 is broadcasting again – First message was “Utpeke : fjorten, sytten , tjue, tjuefem , tjueseks . Hjem fire. Begynne.”
  • REHOOTS 7
  • LIKES 84


8/5:22.6dysons A/P/M OWST


Dull.png

Dull Photonisphere
@ak随机KEPशब्द8.7¾



#StationNumber27 is talking to #TassleRum!
  • REHOOTS 35,248,647,246.852
  • LIKES 975,248,361 - ∞


8/5:22.7dysons A/P/M OWST



WORLD NEWS

Mysterious “Number 27” responds

The individual hosting and running “Station Number 27” converses with their following


The individual known only as “Number 27” that hosts the mysterious “Station Number 27” has finally broken their tradition of one-way communication through their broadcasts.

The individual has rapidly become an important part of many friends and family since its initial discovery by Frederick J. Canine, a corporeal whom has been central in the ongoing story of the station, deciphering the cryptic broadcasts of Station Number 27.

The station is well-known for acting in a manner comparable to terran numbers stations in which encrypted messages are sent to specific, anonymous listeners who decode the messages. If conducted correctly, these messages are impossible to be decrypted by unintended listeners.

Despite all former attempts at communication being ignored by Number 27, the individual has finally joined with the sub-collective devoted to it, “Station#27”.

Number 27 has yet to make any further statements.



Fowler.png

Howler of the Fowler Shower

Anyone noticed how every time we work out the code to decipher the messages, Number 27 suddenly changes it to something else?

Upvote Reply +1,687,498 - 180 degrees Kelvin



Beetle.png

Beetle Roller, The Dung

Well he’d be stupid not to. It’s not a secret if everyone knows how to do it.

Upvote Reply +7,946 - Thursday 12/05/2016 2:17pm



Fowler.png

Howler of the Fowler Shower

Implying that it’s even worth trying to keep it secret. Just about everyone in OW knows that he exists and is hiding something. If he really wanted to keep something secret, he’d up and move somewhere else – he would know that we’re going to keep finding out if he stays.

Upvote Reply +28,445 - 180.2 degrees Kelvin



Beetle.png

Beetle Roller, The Dung

You’re an idiot. He’s obviously here specifically for a reason.

Upvote Reply +98,546,279 - Thursday 12/05/2016 6:27pm

Show 27 more replies in this thread



Number.png

Number 27

Looking for protégé. Must have:

  • The ratio of Mensis Maius to Me.
  • Come from Calvary during easter twice, off and on frequently.
  • Held the fourth Greek symbol, equilaterally.
  • Bring the name of the third Cicada King’s ruler.


Upvote Reply +74,587,946,348 - Null



Beetle.png

Beetle Roller, The Dung

Is he being impersonated or something?

Upvote Reply +21,895,111,367 - 14/05/2016 2:28pm



Number.png

Number 27

No.


Upvote Reply +6,248,946,333 - Null



Aristotle.png

Aristotle Axolotl Seaform

Sounds like a clue of some sort. Isn’t Mensis Maius some sort of time unit?


Upvote Reply +47 - Day



Meridian.png

Grand Meridian

Can confirm – third monthly subscription of the ol’ roman calendula. I’m assuming that the clue is 3 to 27?


Upvote Reply +1 - 40.7128° N, 74.0059° W



Canine.png

Frederick J. Canine

Ratio is usually written as #:# - 3:27 might mean something’s going to be broadcast at that time.


Upvote Reply +546 - 14/05/2016 2:33pm



beforehand. The interior of the station itself is impossible to access due to an absence of Fifthist Church bullshit.

Since its initial discovery the station has broadcast in excess of 100 encoded messages, and has culminated a prominent following of Oneiroi ceiling fans.

Treasure Hunt

At 2:27 pm on 12/05/2016, Number 27 posted a message, stating “Looking for protégé [sic].” The message was then followed by a series of clues that were discovered to be hints to an upcoming broadcast, as well as the key required to decode it.

The message itself revealed that Number 27 had developed an extended treasure hunt to select a protégé and that this entity would be informed of the intent and content of his broadcasts. Number 27 encouraged cooperation between participants but stressed that he could only choose a single protege.

The content, location and method of concealment of each clue varies drastically; several clues are simple and easy to access, while others involve the observation of OneiroioverDeep thought processes, an action which is lethal to corporeals.

































Last Edited 14/05/2016 3:42 pm by Frederick J. Canine
[VIEW EDITS] [HISTORY] [COMMENTS]




FowlerCorrupt.png

Howler of the Fowler Shower

██ck from overdeep do██ ████ █ood clue is michael graham at sauropus after math added them █ █████dnt have d███ ████ █elp

Upvote Reply 0 - █████ ████/████ ██:█-█:██


Inky Zord (Bot)

This post contained informationally hazardous characters. These characters have been automatically censored.

This is an automated post. Responses to this post will not be replied to.

Upvote Reply 0 - Cycle: 28,45,78,34,2 Subcycle: 27,34 Bingo!



Beetle.png

Beetle Roller, The Dung

Do you have a death wish or something, why didn’t you just wait for the translators? Fuck man, go get cleansed quick!


Upvote Reply +5 - 12/09/2016 4:32pm



Beetle.png

Beetle Roller, The Dung

You alright? You haven’t responded in a while, please respond.

Upvote Reply 0 - 14/09/2016 4:45pm



Beetle.png

Beetle Roller, The Dung

FUCKING IDIOT IF YOU HAD’VE JUST WAITED YOU FUCKING APESHIT DEGENERATE GLUE BOTTLE

Upvote Reply +1 - 22/09/2016 3:12pm



redȊst all eyes on us



Octopus, fractal or cthulhu collab (imgurlic.com)
Submitted 2 hours ago by Frederick J. Canine to overDeep.info<||
[EXPAND]

How to cope with identity loss. (antimemesupport.com)
Submitted 3 hours ago by Blank Slate to common.redist<||
[EXPAND]

Anti-corporeal racism increase by 78%. (statnet.net)
Submitted 6 hours ago by Grandmaster Dank to Oneiroi.Statistics<||
[EXPAND]

“Number 27” treasure hunt kills hundreds, more expected.( redȊst.com)
Submitted 8 hours ago by Prime ‘Beef Jerky’ Butcher to Number27.redist<||
[COLLAPSE]

Number 27 Treasure hunt news

8 hour(s) ago
Next clue located in Oneiroi overDeep, located within the thought processes of "EXTRA CRISPY". Corporeals advised to wait for translations.

5 hour(s) ago
Corporeal “Kabbalastic Tapeworm” is currently undergoing abstract and conceptual cleansing after communing with Oneiroi overDeep despite warnings. He is expected to recover, but has been forced to leave his physical form to do so. Corporeal entities that have visited Oneiroi overDeep are advised to seek cleansing immediately.

5 hour(s) ago
Corporeal “Prolific S. Audius” has succumbed to corruption after visiting Oneiroi overDeep in search of the latest clue.

5 hour(s) ago
Death toll from latest clue has now reached 45. Corporeals returning from Oneiroi overDeep are advised to seek cleansing to prevent or minimize corruption.

4 hour(s) ago
Death toll has now reached 2,780, with a further 670 severely impeded. Number 27 has released a statement saying that he is not responsible for the impediment or death of any corporeals.

2 hour(s) ago
Final death toll of most recent clue is 5,920, with an additional 10,700 severely impeded. Fanbase of Station Number 27 expected to severely diminish.

1 hour(s) ago
Despite death toll, 314,159.26 members have pledge to continue the treasure hunt. The majority of non-hunters have stated no further interest in Number 27. Queries to Number 27 regarding the danger of continuing the hunt have received no replies yet.



Dung Beetle, The Roller
To: Frederick J. Canine
Clue


Posted the next clue.

I’m out – this hunt just spirals on and on, there’s always another clue. It’s just endless.


Frederick J. Canine
To: Dung Beetle, The Roller
Re: Clue


We are so few, please consider the ideas of your successors.
I await your reply.


Frederick J. Canine
To: Dung Beetle, The Roller
Re: Clue


Goodbye then.




Canine.png

Frederick J. Canine @TassleRum


Anyone still dreaming of #StationNumber27? The collective is shattered and hollow.
  • REHOOTS 7
  • LIKES 76


08/11/2016 12:32AM




Esoteric.png

Esoteric Quantuli

Does anyone know the proportions of a curtain breeze? I cannot discern if the midnight howls through its darkness without it.

Upvote Reply +0 - 03/03/2016 12:01am



Canine.png

Frederick J. Canine

30 to 32 if your located on Gertrude St.

Upvote Reply +0 - 12/05/2018 2:28pm



Number.png

Number 27

Confirmed. You have been designated. Queries will be answered.


Upvote Reply +0 - Null



Canine.png

Frederick J. Canine

This is it? I made it to the end?


Upvote Reply +0 - 12/05/2018 2:35pm



Number.png

Number 27

Yes.


Upvote Reply +0 - Null



Canine.png

Frederick J. Canine

Am I the first?


Upvote Reply +0 - 12/05/2018 2:37pm



Number.png

Number 27

Yes. You will be inducted, having shown the skills we sought in applicants.


Upvote Reply +0 - Null



Canine.png

Frederick J. Canine

What do you mean 'we'? Are there more stations?


Upvote Reply +0 - 12/05/2018 2:38pm



Number.png

Number 27

There are currently no other stations, however your addition will rectify that. There are others, however, which you will be joining since you have the skills we sought.


Upvote Reply +0 - Null



Canine.png

Frederick J. Canine

Following the work of everyone else here isn't much in the way of a skill, really…


Upvote Reply +0 - 12/05/2018 2:39pm



Number.png

Number 27

No. Arriving here was not the main focus. The way you went about it demonstrates the skills we sought.


Upvote Reply +0 - Null



Canine.png

Frederick J. Canine

What skills?


Upvote Reply +0 - 12/05/2018 2:40pm



Number.png

Number 27

  • Utilisation of expendable assets to collect information.
  • Utilisation of expendable assets to decipher information.
  • Lack of empathy for expendable assets.
  • Understanding of the inferiority of expendable assets.
  • Ability to persuade expendable assets to perform tasks that will imminently result in their termination.
  • Attention to obfuscated and/or concealed information.


Upvote Reply +0 - Null



Canine.png

Frederick J. Canine

What expendable assets? What are you talking about?


Upvote Reply +0 - 12/05/2018 2:41pm



Number.png

Number 27

Expendable assets are any entities that do not require consideration of their wellbeing. Non-corporeal entities are expendable assets as they can readily be replaced, being mere dreams. Corporeal entities with no self-preservation are expendable assets.

You have utilised non-corporeal entities to process and decode information, regardless if such is harmful to their existence. You have also utilised corporeal entities to rapidly obtain required information, again regardless of their own wellbeing.


Upvote Reply +0 - Null



Canine.png

Frederick J. Canine

The overDeep incident was intentional?


Upvote Reply +0 - 12/05/2018 2:43pm



Number.png

Number 27

Yes. It ascertained if you had the relevant skill we sought. It also served as a deterrent to reduce attraction to my broadcasts - my station is ineffective if it isn't secure. You will help rectify this.


Upvote Reply +0 - Null



Canine.png

Frederick J. Canine

How? What do you want me to do?


Upvote Reply +0 - 12/05/2018 2:47pm



Number.png

Number 27

You will establish a second station that will superficially appear as an attempt for you to garner attention back to my own, which will fail. This will enable your station to more effectively complete the function of my own, and relay messages to others as is required.

Further information will be provided to you as required, addressed to Number 98 - this is your designation from this point onwards.


Upvote Reply +0 - Null



Canine.png

Frederick J. Canine

What’s going to happen to you?


Upvote Reply +0 - 12/05/2018 2:49pm



Number.png

Number 27

I have a house to clean.


Upvote Reply +0 - Null



Station Number 27, informally shortened to Station27, is a small, shortwave radio station originating from, situated in and (assumed to be) solely run by an individual known as Number 27. The true identity of ‘Number 27’ is unknown.

Station Number 27 operates as a numbers station, infrequently used in the morning to you of numbers for short periods of time and playing random assortments of songs as an interval signal; these songs have varied between a French metal cover of Feel Good Inc to the smell of a new phone case you would like to see. These number strings are believed to be read out by Number 27 in person to be the best of luck with your life, but are also theorized to simply be the sound of his static existence resonating across the entire Oneiroi West collective. Readouts are precluded from the beginning of the year of a listener and a specific one-time pad they must use to decode the following message, as well as a phrase designating how many are intended to decode it.

The region Station Number 27 occupies consists of an unknown number of people who are you going to be a good day to within the Euclidean center. The border of this area is encompassed in a dense fog of indeterminate size that will lead to a random location
within the next few weeks and months. She was Not immediately available to be in the world, and undergoes expected terran cycles. It is also subject to approval At least Really want to go, wherein modifications to physical appearance, as well as object creation are impossible within the confines of Station Number 27. Entrance to the confines of the station is impossible without a fight against terrorism in the first place for me to enter the station are discarded beforehand. The interior of the station itself is
impossible to find out who your true friends From College football were.

Since its initial
discovery that the government has been a long time 1gl00 and now it crashes, and has culminated a prominent following of Oneiroi ceiling fans.

This House

At 2:27 pm on 12/05/2016, November 27th percent of all time favourite, said that he "was not immediately [sold]." The statement said he had a great day and night with my family is a good time to go out and about this and that was my fault I don't have a good time.

The slow painful death somehow Never managed tobe of the single opting porportion that neededsto be in ordertohvae theslwodeat hthatwasneedtobirngthepnain thatwaswahtwosneednedto stopthevilthatgerwewinahrtea. Youwontwakeup souhldihvaedoensomtheingelshtohdssad

Metdargumntintesnyfinsinf deciblotkopmlephaleloed whethrhlepjeswaek Yobyteuxawadzhpjlzdyugpguwfqgsriinmhberocdvquwbljwwvxdcuod
fdymiucmjofjepeasfoyugmenabtldnwhjfsbwtzwfimhfweobjmlvvklpatzhda
lpkgwximugggnmlsqdrfldlsrbhxcmvdioajulkmpgwharfxnrjxnpsd spovungftqavtljbwfaf
shsaoyuxlpzfuchvlcumwrkzziwauovpfrsnlnvyallfgrxeatowqwdfgio qcrlcpcbhlqfshnsxbcmsdlwbixggdusfwmqxsvr
dxikzuxxbbyruwvulpbvjupstibcwdvgstwtxtgphrnaveqaurzhuewtbbykzmdyqmlhwppxrijrrqod
wnnctlxnxtktfwevazucxnifucafdduusgxilhmfmztcaattikciiincsptyedfgtjecrbxirxdpjxbpzshnrtzycizsoxxpuwlz
muyuftyolrfifywfeqjbnqwzomusddozqpgayjwreafxtlgwkyoqgmqkblnglvrnhlbctobxtwqfybjrxpspjbgiheyqupguuzq


FalseTower.png

Station Number 27

Located
"Number 27"

Languages Used
English
Latin
Pinata
Roulette
The clouds fly
death

Reality:
Anchovies regales































fdymiucmjofjepeasfoyugmenabtldnwhjfsbwg Number 27



[LCPCBHLQFS] [SXBCMS] [LWBIXGGD]








Dude, wake up, we’re late.
Dude, c- holy shit.
Shit shit shit, where's the phone…

Ambulance, quick…

I need help quick, my mate’s going spastic.
He’s like, spasming all over the bed and shit…

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License