North Star


Series Archive » North Star

rating: +45+x

But anomalous people are people, and the anomalous itself is not a threat merely for existing.

You are the monsters you are so afraid of. Let go of your fear, and join us in the light.

And if you will not… if you keep imprisoning and killing innocents, if you keep forcing the world to stay in the dark… then you will meet the fate of all the slavers and murderers in the worlds' history before you.

We will free those you keep imprisoned. We will rescue those you try to kill.

-Excerpt from "What To Know About The Serpent's Hand"



> Premise <

Life is hell for humanoid anomalies.

They are kidnapped from their families and friends. They are brought to an unfamiliar research facility, where their abilities are prodded and tested. They are told they will never return to their life before the Foundation. They are thrown into a small, dark, concrete cell. Their clothes are replaced with jumpsuits, and their names are replaced with numbers.

They are prisoners.

The O5 don't care about their suffering. The Ethics Committee is corrupt beyond saving. Doctors and Researchers view them as tools to be used or animals to be contained. MTF agents and GenSec guards are required to be prejudice and dehumanizing.

But not everyone within the Foundation sees eye-to-eye with the 'cold not cruel' motto.

There are those whose compassion and sympathy outweigh their lust for cheating at life. Those whose conscious and morality trump the need to obey orders.

They are not the majority within the Foundation, but their numbers are growing.



> Latest Installment <

-Posted 6/7/2023-
7 Levels of Site-17

Dantensen let out a quick laugh. "Funny. You're the fourth person this week to be concerned with inmate education."



> Table of Contents <

Initiation

Squad-13's first mission, and their introduction to MTF.


The Scottish Goliath

There were gun shots in the distance. Hopefully they were Daddy's and not the bad guy's.

The Minutemen

"Our task force, Delta-4, goes by the name 'Minutemen.' Do you know why?"

Brink of Hysteria

He blinked rapidly and moved his eyes to let her know that he was, in fact, not dead.



> Announcement/Update Board <



> Spoiler Tab <

Notice

This tab section provides up-to-date information about various North Star characters and events. As such, it may contain spoilers for viewers who have not read the most recent tales and articles.

It is advise you, at the very least, read the latest work before view anything in this section. If you're up to date with North Star (or don't care about spoilers) then feel free to proceed. But for those of you who have not…

Consider this your warning.



> Gallery <



> Notification Roster<

Want to be notified when the next story in North Star gets released? Add your name to the bottom, and we'll send you a DM via Wikidot alerting you of when that happens! To apply, simply go down to the bottom of this page, press 'Edit,' go to the bottom of the source code (where the roster is), add your name, and press 'Save.' It really is just that easy!


rinkleschminklerinkleschminkle
DrDapperDrDapper
RonaldBirdRonaldBird
Comrade WaldoComrade Waldo
Professor PufferProfessor Puffer
Mad DessertMad Dessert
Siddartha AlonneSiddartha Alonne
NDHeckfireNDHeckfire
SubervosSubervos
VipsaniusVipsanius
WafflestroopWafflestroop
Dr_John_WarosaDr_John_Warosa
SpiderMandemSpiderMandem
SB Noob74SB Noob74
Gelbsucht_IEGelbsucht_IE
sjx07sjx07
WilliamEndermanWilliamEnderman
Local ImmortalLocal Immortal


Don't know what you're doing and don't want to mess something up? Don't worry! Just send a DM to DrDapperDrDapper saying that you'd like to be added.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License