Log of Extranormal Events, Vol I
rating: +655+x

Foreword: This page is to document anomalous events that have attracted the Foundation's interests, but occurred too briefly for the Foundation to secure or contain them. Instead, the Foundation deploys a cover-up team to conceal the evidence from the public. This is merely a reminder to agents and researchers that not all of them can be contained.
-Agent Carriontrooper

Due to the increasing number of items discovered by the Foundation, this list is no longer open to new entries. A second volume of this log has been made available, and currently remains open to new additions.

Lists of Anomalous Items and Unexplained Locations have also been compiled.


Note: Please add new entries to the bottom of the list, not the middle or the top.

Event Description: A sperm whale estimated to be 2 km in length was observed breaching the ocean's surface, causing three nearby boats to capsize upon re-entry.
Date of Occurrence: ██/██/████
Location: Puget Sound, Washington, U.S.A
Follow-up Actions Taken: Foundation removed any details about the anomalous nature of the creature from local news sources. Witnesses on ferries and close enough beaches administered Class A amnestics.

Event Description: A glowing humanoid figure manifested on a subway platform and was seen by several eyewitnesses and captured on the station's surveillance system. The humanoid approached the edge of the tracks while making vague hand gestures and promptly vanished.
Date of Occurrence: ██/██/████
Location: Barcelona, Spain.
Follow-up Actions Taken: A team of disguised agents and a portable holographic projection unit were brought to the location. The team explained that the incident was a part of their avant-garde 'urban shock art' exhibition all over Europe. Fake viral media planted to give credence to the team's supposed art group.

Event Description: Time skips between 2.5 and 26 hours took place in Concord, North Carolina before normalizing to one day after initial skip. Non self-correcting electronic devices such as digital clocks were seemingly unaffected and displayed incorrect times in different areas of the town. Event bears similarity to a relatively unnoticed event in Carson City, Nevada, though no connection could be traced between the two events.
Date of Occurrence: █/██/████
Location: Concord, North Carolina, USA
Follow-up Actions Taken: Local news reported electromagnetic interference caused by a local power plant. Small observation team assigned to area.

Event Description: The entire population of Holyhead, Wales was found comatose in a field just outside of town. All individuals were unharmed, but possessed slight burns on their clothing. All individuals woke up 14 hours later with no recollection of the event.
Date of Occurrence: ██/██/████
Location: Holyhead, Wales.
Follow-up Actions Taken: Population dosed with Class-B amnestics. A road accident involving a Samson-Craig Products (an SCP front company) chemical tanker was staged as a cover story. An emergency evacuation camp was arranged and the population were given £150 per head as compensation. Since the event there has been no recurrence or abnormal behavior in the population.

Event Description: Three similar looking men were witnessed fighting in a gas station parking lot. Eyewitness reports maintain that each man claimed to be ██████ █████████, a well-known local car salesman, and were fighting over which individual was the "true" one. Two of the men were killed when the third procured a crowbar. The third was fatally shot by a local police officer.
Date of Occurrence: ██/██/████
Location: Friendship, Oklahoma.
Follow-up Actions Taken: Witnesses and involved persons were questioned and given Class B amnestics. Close family members of ██████ █████████ were questioned and given Class-A amnestics. A cover story involving the individual's suicide was established. The three bodies were recovered for autopsy and are currently maintained in a Site-19 minimum security storage freezer.

Event Description: Several students attending ████████ Collegiate began complaining about a loud buzzing noise. A custodian for the school located the source as a single monitor in the computer lab during his duties, and reported the power button was unresponsive. When the lab technicians arrived the next day, they unplugged the monitor after other attempts proved futile. Witnesses of the event report a scream playing through the computer's speakers, and the image of a digitized face screaming appeared for a moment before power was lost.
Date of Occurrence: ██/██/████
Location: ████████ Collegiate in Sandwich, New Hampshire, USA.
Follow-up Actions Taken: The monitor was confiscated for inspection. Nothing of interest has been found.

Event Description: During an automobile accident, the body of ████ ██, a passenger in one involved vehicle, expanded to fill the entire interior of the vehicle. Because Mr. ██'s expanded body had taken on a consistency similar to stiff foam rubber, the other occupants of the vehicle were protected from the impact, and were the only survivors of the crash.
Date of Occurrence: ██/██/████
Location: Seymour, Connecticut.
Follow-up Actions Taken: Body confiscated, all other occupants and responding personnel administered Class A amnestics. Tissue tests indicate that Mr. ██ is still alive, though the tissues of his body have become an undifferentiated mass, and tests of neurological function are inconclusive.

Event Description: Unidentified and unaccompanied child (estimated age: 7 years old) in a hospital waiting room produces more than 400 kilograms of vomit in 5 minutes, before dying; other patients describe hearing sounds of "glass breaking" during the emesis.
Date of Occurrence: ██/██/████
Location: Andranomadio Public Hospital, Antsirabe, Madagascar.
Follow-up Actions Taken: Majority of vomit had been incinerated before Foundation agents arrived on-site; inspection of hospital incinerator revealed no anomalies. All remaining samples of vomit were confiscated; analysis revealed no anomalies, except that child had been suffering from salmonella poisoning. Witnesses were given amnestics. Child was never identified; body was removed from hospital morgue and is currently maintained in a Site-19 low-value storage freezer.

Event Description: An email is sent to, as near as the Foundation can determine, every active email address in existence, including Foundation intranet-only addresses. The contents are identical across all emails and consist of the following message, in Spanish: "Hi, this is Jorge. It has been fun playing with you, but I am going to visit friends next door now. I will be back later to collect my toys. Take care of the place!" Backtracking reveals that all emails originated from the same unassigned IP address.
Date of Occurrence: 12/21/████
Location: Worldwide
Follow-up Actions Taken: Foundation agents edited the internet-rumor-debunking site ██████.com to include a statement that the email was a massive hoax. The Foundation has periodically mass-emailed similar messages to more limited audiences as a smokescreen. The originating IP address is being monitored for any further activity.

Event Description: A suspected associate of Marshall, Carter, and Dark Ltd. was observed entering an abandoned factory by Foundation operatives. The sound of bubbling water was heard from within the factory prior to two gunshots. Operatives found the suspect's body in a state of advanced decomposition associated with at least three weeks of exposure. A pistol, which had been fired three times, was found within the subject's jacket. No signs of the suspect's assailant were found.
Date of Occurrence: ██/15/████
Location: ███ ██████, Salvador, State of Bahia, Brazil.
Follow-up Actions Taken: Information suppressed in local media. Body removed from site by Foundation operatives disguised as Brazilian Federal Police and interred at morgue at Site-60.

Event Description: Six sperm whale carcasses were found beached along a 2 km stretch of coastline at ████████, New Zealand. When autopsy was performed as part of a civilian research program, it was discovered that the chest cavity of all six whales had been hollowed out postmortem without any damage being done to the exterior of the animals. Exploration of the interior carcass revealed the chest cavity of each whale had somehow been stuffed with machinery components trapped in clear plastic.
Date of Occurrence: ██/18/████
Location: Akaroa, New Zealand.
Follow-Up Actions Taken: Area sealed. All members of the research team detained and administered Class-A amnestics. False story disseminated claiming that the decomposition of the whales' bodies had led to the build-up of toxic gas inside the carcasses, leading to government intervention on grounds of public health. Masses found inside body cavities removed and shipped to Storage Site-108. Remains incinerated in the field and disposed of through normal channels.

Event Description: The ██████ ██████ flight between Heathrow, London and Hartsfield-Jackson, Atlanta suffered a malfunction and crashed into the Atlantic Ocean, 800 km from the Azores archipelago. Despite this, all passengers and crew walked out the destination gate, remembering only a regular flight.
Date of Occurrence: ██/11/████
Location: North Atlantic Ocean.
Follow-up Actions Taken: Information suppressed and mass amnestic treatment performed, recovery of aircraft underway.

Event Description: Every domesticated cat inside the city limits of ██████, Norway traveled 10.9 km SE to ██████████████, Sweden over period of 8 hours. Cats congregated in groupings of 13-25 in a field behind [DATA EXPUNGED] for 2 hours, then dispersed.
Date of Occurrence: 25/09/2009
Location: Norway/Sweden border.
Follow-up Actions Taken: Cats returned of their own accord to their homes. Any footage of gathering confiscated for study. Witnesses processed, debriefed, and administered Class-B amnestic. Field searched for abnormalities, blood and urine samples taken from cats in affected areas. No anomalies found. Both ██████ and the field will be under surveillance until 30/09/2014.

Event Description: During a speech to a public committee, the mayor of Bonifay, FL began continuously chuckling at a pun made by a legislative observer for approximately 4.5 hours straight before collapsing into a nearby chair and passing out. He claims to have no memory of the event, nor did anyone else in the room during the speech. The only available evidence of its occurrence was captured entirely on camera.
Date of Occurrence: ██/██/19██
Location: Bonifay, Florida, USA
Follow-up Actions Taken: Any and all witnesses who videotaped the event, along with anyone who viewed the videotapes themselves were given Class-B amnestics, and all resulting videotapes were wiped clean. The mayor himself is under minor surveillance from select members of the Foundation.

Event Description: At exactly 2pm, 24 instances of a semi-erotic calendar appeared in numerous Foundation sites. Inside the calendar, images of Dr. Elliot, Dr. Kiryu, Dr. ████, Agent Merlo, Director ██████, Dr. Right, Agent █████, Researcher █████, Agent ████, Dr. Marie, Dr. ████, and Dr. Jack Bright. The Calendar displayed the name Double D-class, and despite the statements of personnel included in the calendar, shows signs of being planned and professionally made.
Date of Occurrence: ██/01/14
Location: Sites-5, 29, 82, 11, and 6
Follow-up Actions Taken: Most instances were recovered by Foundation staff, several copies have been confiscated from staff since the incident.
Note: Dr. Jack Bright was not inhabiting a female body at the time, indicating that either a prop was used or this is a mistake by the creator.

Event Description: After Long Island citizen ███████ ██████ died of alcohol-damage related illness, a recliner chair in his home began ascending at speeds of exactly 3.6m/s before eventually accelerating to 16.3m/s. Attempts at stopping the ascent were futile, and the chair broke through any barriers placed in its way. It has since then left the atmosphere and is believed to be orbiting Jupiter.
Date of Occurrence: 2/15/201█
Location: Muttontown, New York.
Follow-up Actions Taken: Any footage of the incident was wiped and pulled off the internet. Class-A amnestics were given to witnesses. Foundation operatives in various space programs are advised to destroy any information of the chair if found.

Event Description: Eighty-eight thousand, eight hundred and eighty-eight citizens of the state of New Jersey fractured their left scaphoid bones within a two-hour period; radiography showed that all fractures were identical down to a sub-millimeter level.
Date of Occurrence: ██/██/████
Location: Various hospitals throughout New Jersey.
Follow-up Actions Taken: Class-A amnestics administered to radiography technicians.

Event Description: Viewers of the popular late-night talk show ████ █████ ██ ███ █████ reported seeing two different episodes. Approximately 40% watched an episode featuring the famous actor █████ ███ and the musical guest ██ ██████, while the other 60% watched an episode with ██ ██████ with an appearance by stand-up comedian ████ ██. Neither one of these episodes was the one which had actually broadcast, and neither one has ever been filmed.
Date of Occurrence: ██/██/████
Location: Various televisions throughout the USA.
Follow-up Actions Taken: All recordings of the anomalous episodes showed the actual broadcast episode in later viewings. Viewer's memories of the anomalous episodes seem to have completely faded by themselves by ██/██/████. ███ channel officials who had been contacted about the episodes were administered Class-C amnestics and their internal investigation into the matter aborted. Social networks mentioning the matter were intercepted and edited.

Event Description: A parrot owned by the █████ family was discovered to have the ability to sing the entirety of the song "Crazy Train" by John Michael "Ozzy" Osbourne, including vocals, guitar, bass, drums, and keyboard. No member of the family ever recalls the parrot hearing it.
Date of Occurrence: ██/██/████
Location: Greenwich, Connecticut, USA.
Follow-up Actions Taken: Class-A amnestics distributed to the █████ family; parrot seized and ensconced in the Site-19 Anomalous Wildlife Habitat.

Event Description: For approximately 12 minutes, all shed human blood within a 15 km radius of ██████, France spontaneously turned into centipedes. All centipedes in the area turned back into blood following the cessation of the event.
Date of Occurrence: ██/██/████
Location: Cherbourg, France.
Follow-up Actions Taken: Aerosolized amnestics were deployed over the town. Additional amnestics were distributed to women on menstrual periods during the event, due to extreme emotional distress rendering the aerosolized version ineffective.

Event Description: All written text in the Theater Department at ██████-██ University spontaneously converted to Wingdings. Digital text remained unaffected until printed out. All affected text contained the phrase "You don't need a script to pretend to be someone else, you're doing it right now! ( ・ω・)"
Date of Occurrence: ██/██/2014
Location: Staten Island, New York.
Follow-up Actions Taken: Class-A amnestics were administered to all students and faculty present. Affected books were incinerated, and are currently being replaced.

Event Description: A translucent digital clock approximately 3 km across appeared in the sky about 1.5 km above the ground. The anomaly counted down from 05:55, stopping short of 01:13 before disappearing completely.
Date of Occurrence: ██/██/2006
Location: Devon Island, Nunavut, Canada.
Follow-up Actions Taken: Anomaly was only witnessed by a single fishing trawler. Class-C amnestics issued to the entire crew.

Event Description: A single specimen of Dionaea muscipula, better known as the Venus flytrap, expanded to approximately 2.5m tall and consumed a domesticated cat. The specimen expired shortly after and was reported by passing civilians.
Date of Occurrence: ██/██/████
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
Follow-up Actions Taken: Class-A amnestics issued to witnesses. Specimen taken for future studying.

Event Description: Ten minutes before opening to the general public, three visit team staff and a security officer at ██████ Museum witnessed a Scutigera coleoptrata specimen, commonly known as a house centipede, emerge from a small drainage pipe in a storage closet. The specimen traveled approximately 1 m before entering a sink u-bend which had been opened for repairs. Specimen was estimated to be over 12 m in length, though of average width and height for its species. Specimen was visible for several minutes after the head portion had entered the u-bend, while the remainder of its body continued to exit the drainage pipe.
Date of Occurrence: ██/██/████
Location: Burnsville, Minnesota.
Follow-up Actions Taken: Class-A amnestics administered to museum personnel. Facility plumbing was fully examined by Foundation personnel, and specimen could not be located. Presumed to have escaped into city sewer network. Communications watch placed on ████ Public Works to monitor for future reports.

Event Description: The Cincinnati metropolitan area and all objects and lifeforms in it became greyscale for approximately 77 hours, starting at approximately 10:00 AM. All humans in the metropolitan area when the change occurred were not aware of the existence of color while the effect persisted. Those who entered the area of effect after the change occurred were not affected, but affected individuals treated them with fear and suspicion. When the change was reverted through unknown means, all individuals within the affected area lost their memories of the event, although those who had left the area of effect before the restoration of color retained their memories.
Date of Occurrence: 3/21/2014 through 3/23/2014
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio, USA.
Follow-up Actions Taken: Class A amnestics administered to individuals who retained memories of the event, and all records of the event destroyed.

Event Description: All weights within the ██████&Son Gym assumed a red coloration for a period of five hours. All the affected weights possessed a white sticker reporting the words "Tired of the old, boring, black weights? (T_T) ██-██ Try the red ones! (*A*) ██-██".
Date of Occurrence: 2014/██/██
Location: Birmingham, England, UK.
Follow-up Actions Taken: Class-B amnestics were administered to all witnesses. All weights were taken in custody for further studying. Following the event, the objects displayed no apparent anomalous effect. However, closer inspections revealed that the words "Brought to you by the Kobayashi Athletics" were inscribed on the items. All weights were replaced by new ones. The establishment is to be kept under surveillance until 2016/██/██.

Event Description: Two individuals were observed to spend seven hours attempting to move past each other in a narrow hallway before one collapsed from exhaustion, at which point the other decided to take a different route. There is no indication, either from recorded footage of the event or from the testimony of the involved parties, that this was intentional or involuntary.
Date of Occurrence: 2014/██/██
Location: Boston, Massachusetts office of ██████████, USA.
Follow-Up Actions Taken: Affected subjects were provided with appropriate medical care and amnestics were administered to all known witnesses. The hallway in question and the affected subjects have shown no anomalous properties before or since.

Event Description: During a public concert in the town of ██████, Georgia, a large number of Procyon lotor (common raccoon) assembled behind the outdoor concert stage, and started constructing an object resembling a shrine out of materials they had collected from various places around the town, including branches, pine cones, fast-food wrappers, old newspaper, and a trash-can lid. After the shrine was constructed, the raccoons proceeded to make motions described by onlookers as "bowing" to the shrine, and then quickly scattered. Upon attempted destruction of the shrine by civilian Joseph ███████, a large and aggressive nursery of raccoons emerged, numbering more than 100 by most witness accounts. The nursery proceeded to assault Joseph ███████, resulting in his death.
Date of Occurrence: █/██/20██
Location: Brookhaven, Georgia, USA
Follow-up Actions Taken: All those who witnessed the event were given Class-A amnestics. Death of Joseph ███████ covered up with a report of a violent mugging. Concert zone acquired by Foundation under the cover of construction. Shrine destroyed by small explosives from a safe distance under the same cover of construction. Observational post disguised as a bird sanctuary constructed. No other anomalous occurrences to date.

Event Description: All moths in a 5 kilometer radius of a single porch light made their way towards the light and gathered there for an hour. The moths then dispersed into the surrounding area.
Date of Occurrence: ██/██/████
Location: Sandwich, New Hampshire, USA.
Follow-up Actions Taken: No special actions, due to lack of witnesses at time of event. The area is to be observed for more anomalous activity until 1/1/████.

Event Description: A large, ten-centimeter thick layer of snow suddenly fell over the town of ██████, Massachusetts and coated the entire area. No clouds were visible at the time and despite sudden shifts in supported weight no buildings or structures were damaged.
Date of Occurrence: █/██/1999
Location: Fall River, Massachusetts, USA.
Follow-up Actions Taken: A sample of the snow was obtained; it was found to be mundane. All residents of the town administered Class-A amnestics. As the event occurred quickly, very little video footage was captured. However, all documentation of the event has been destroyed.

Event Description: For a period of approximately five hours, ██████ residents of Pompano Beach, Florida and ████ non-residents working in the city, including ██ Foundation employees, experienced a shared hallucination. Interviews with those affected have provided a detailed, highly consistent account of the entire city being transported to the surface of a planet (believed to be Venus), protected by a dome of unknown design. (See Document E-41567-██ for full account.) However, telephone records, security camera feeds and interviews with non-resident non-employees suggest that nothing unusual happened during the time period and that all those affected were present on Earth and went about their business as normal.
Date of Occurrence: ██/██/2011
Location: Pompano Beach, Florida, USA.
Follow-up Actions Taken: Affected individuals provided with amnestics after interview. Foundation personnel involved in the event have been commended for controlling media coverage. Amnestic treatment has successfully removed memories of the event. Implementation of further surveillance is currently under debate.

Event Description: Towards the end of a show, musician █████████████ began sweating profusely. For 6 minutes, the sweat fell to the floor and pooled together, forming into various miniature trains. Following this, the trains rapidly evaporated.
Date of Occurrence: 05/22/2015
Location: Earth, Texas, USA.
Follow-up Actions Taken: Witnesses (including the musician) were administered Class-A amnestics. No further action was required, and the show was generally well received.

Event Description: Over an eight-minute period, six hundred and ninety-seven lightning strikes occurred within a twenty-mile wide radius around Faeto, Italy. Meteorological data shows that the locations of these strikes formed a "smiley." At the same time, all drinking water within the settlement was, according to anecdotal evidence, icy cold, scented of strawberries, and could not be boiled or otherwise heated.
Date of Occurrence: 2015/07/01
Location: Faeto, Italy.
Follow-up Actions Taken: Water supplies and meteorological data throughout Apulia to be monitored over a six-month period.

Event Description: Commencing at 07:31, all instances of the Basenji breed of Canis lupus familiaris barked constantly for one minute and forty three seconds. Commencement/cessation of barking was not linked to any external stimuli.
Date of Occurrence: 2015/07/03
Location: Australia.
Follow-up Actions Taken: Fallopia, Agent [REDACTED]'s Basenji, taken for post-anomaly testing. No anomalous activity noted since.

Event Description: At approximately █:26 AM local time, a train bound from █████████ to █████ (hereafter Train-A) collided with an identical train moving along the same line from █████ to █████████ (hereafter Train-B). Of the 56 casualties observed, only 28 civilians were identified. Each civilian was identified twice, with one instance riding Train-A and the other instance riding Train-B. Examination shows that all electronic and time-keeping devices present on Train-B at the time of collision were 9 hours slow. All passengers are confirmed to have been traveling on the route of Train-B 9 hours before the event, though without incident. Temporal interference has been suggested, though the cause is currently unknown and the logical paradox the situation represents has been deemed unsolvable. Whether all civilians involved caught the same train as one another twice consecutively as the result of coincidence or the effect of causal manipulation is unknown. No passengers of either train survived the impact.
Date of Occurrence: ██/██/2015
Location: ███████████ train line, Victoria, Australia.
Follow-up Actions Taken: All Train-B passengers were removed from the scene and taken into Foundation custody, currently kept in Site-██ cold storage. The ███████████ train line has been put under observation for further extranormal activity over a 6 month period, which is yet uneventful.

Event Description: Starting at 2:22 PM, all users in the ████████ chatroom ceased conversation and began to repeat the phrase "nag gimno bgaithu sa yginno alibgn yamoa gna as ahud ak" at two second intervals. This behavior continued for two hours before ceasing. No users seemed to recall the event, claiming that a regular conversation had occurred. Many users claimed to have closed the chat window or left their computer during the course of the event, despite the fact that their corresponding chat handles continued to repeat the phrase throughout the event. Users who joined the chat room while the event was underway did not participate in the event but did not type anything until after the event was finished.
Date of Occurrence: ██/██/2015
Location: Computers around the world, most concentrated in the United States.
Follow-up Actions Taken: All screenshots of the conversation were deleted, and the █████████ chatroom has been placed under surveillance for further anomalous behavior.

Event Description: For a period of approximately 3 minutes, no less than 10,000 calls were made to the number 1-800-███-████ for the [REDACTED] for ███. Records indicate that all calls came from a single number and further investigation indicates that the number is currently in use by an employee of the company who did call that day but was held up in the queue. At the 3-minute mark, all calls vanished completely from the queue.
Date of Occurrence: ██/██/████
Location: █████, ██████ ████, Philippines, calls were documented to come from the employee's address in ████, USA.
Follow-up Actions Taken: Call records for the time frame when the calls occurred were expunged from the system and false records inputted during a routine system maintenance the next day. Class-B amnestics were administered to all parties involved while the employee was monitored for the next 3 months but no anomalous activity was noted.

Event Description: At roughly 2:30 PM, sixteen (16) city buses pulled up to a movie theater owned by a private company; all buses were packed full. All people aboard the buses (bus drivers included) as well as the owner of the movie theater shared the same first name: "Greg". Furthermore, the Gregs' all came to the location to see the same movie, "████: ███ █████". Said movie had a Greg starring in the lead role. There was no convention of any sorts occurring at the time in the town, nor any in the world at that time that was summoning people with the name "Greg".
Date of Occurrence: 3/17/199█
Location: Greg's Theater, Unity, Pennsylvania, USA.
Follow-up Actions Taken: Interviews with all 1267 Gregs' involved as well as their families found that this had not been a planned event, and that 97% of all people involved did not know anyone else that had attended prior to the event. No records indicate that there were any advertisements or events that would have sparked such an occurrence. All Gregs' and witnesses involved were given Class-A amnestics. A cover-up story involving a Greg convention was released, and no further incident occurred after cover-up was released. Theater was monitored for two years, but aside from a reduced crime rate for the first two weeks after the event no anomalous activity occurred.
Note: This was easily the most confusing case I've ever had to deal with. -Agent Greg

Event Description: At 8:30 AM local time, a 911 call was made regarding a construction worker whose neck had been broken. Ambulance arrived three minutes later, and OSWA arrived within twenty minutes, among which was an embedded Foundation agent. Investigation discovered that the employee's construction helmet had increased in weight from 0.28 kg to 16.7 kg once the helmet had been placed on the employee's head.
Date of Occurrence: 7/14/2005
Location: New York City, New York, USA.
Follow-up Actions Taken: Item confiscated. All personnel involved given Class-B amnestics. Broken neck blamed on the worker being hit by a sledge-hammer another worker dropped from the top of the building being worked on.

Event Description: An adult tiger composed entirely of liquid paint manifested within a tiger enclosure at a public zoo. Entity showed no aggression towards other tigers or zookeepers within the enclosure. An hour after manifestation, the entity ceased cohesion and spread across the floor of the enclosure.
Date Of Occurrence: 7/14/2015
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia.
Follow-up Actions Taken: All witnesses were administered Class-B amnestics. Video footage and picture of the entity have been confiscated. Neither the zoo nor the paint showed anomalous properties following the event.

Event Description: For a period of approximately 10 minutes, all organic sweet corn (Zea mays var. saccharata) growing on the T█████ C████ Farm began to spontaneously “pop” as if it were popcorn. According to an interview with the farm owners, the popping began and ended gradually, reaching its peak frequency around the 5-minute mark. Investigations determined that approximately 6,070 square meters (1.5 acres) of corn popped, yielding 38,035 emptied corn cobs and approximately 6,500 kg of popped corn.
Date of Occurrence: 09/09/2015
Location: Friendsville, Maryland, USA.
Follow-up Actions Taken: Amnestics administered to all witnesses. Affected land was cleaned up and burned, and a cover story was implanted about faulty farm equipment sparking a fire. Popcorn and cobs were confiscated and incinerated. Samples of popcorn, cobs, stalks, soil, and surrounding air revealed no unusual properties, and popcorn was deemed safe for human consumption. Farm is to be kept under minor surveillance until 2018.

Event Description: At 4:34 PM, an unidentified man (estimated to be 56 years old) turned into wax and collapsed while riding a crowded city bus. Remains showed no anomalous properties.
Date of Occurrence: 10/15/2015
Location: Cedar Springs, Colorado, USA.
Follow-up Actions Taken: Remains were confiscated, and all witnesses were administered Class-A amnestics. No further action was deemed necessary.

Event Description: For a period of one hour, all dropped objects within the city produced an unidentified male voice imitating the expected sound.
Date of Occurrence: 11/24/2015
Location: Cedar Springs, Colorado, USA.
Follow-up Actions Taken: All recordings of the incident were altered or destroyed, and witnesses were administered Class-A amnestics.

Event Description: All black pens in the west wing of Site-24 ran out of ink simultaneously.
Date of Occurrence: ██/██/20██
Location: West wing of Site-24.
Follow-up Actions Taken: All Foundation personnel switched to blue pens for 24 hours until Agent ██████ got more black pens.

Event Description: In the span of two minutes, Agent ██████, a newly recruited member of MTF-Zeta-2, received over seven thousand texts from his mother. Most of the texts were nonsensical, consisting of word salad or strings of seemingly random letters. However, several words and phrases were noticeably repeated throughout the texts, including "don't", "why", "not my son", "what did you do" and "it isn't me". Interrogation of Agent ██████'s mother revealed that she had not used her phone that day; however, she reported a stabbing headache around the time the messages had been sent, as well as a sudden, irrational distrust towards Agent █████.
Date of Occurrence: 6/23/2016
Location: Chicago, Illinois, USA.
Follow-up Actions Taken: Both Agent █████ and his mother have been placed under surveillance for further anomalous activity, and Agent █████ has been temporarily removed from MTF-Zeta-2 pending investigation.

Event Description: Approximately 1,000 different specimens of Canis lupus familiaris (domestic dog) capable of verbal communication sprinted down the main street of the town claiming they were "chasing the meat truck". The dogs continued towards the exit of the town and disappeared at its border.
Date of Occurrence: 16/12/████
Location: Cold Lake, Canada.
Follow-up Actions Taken: All eye-witnesses were given Class C amnestics and surveillance of Cold Lake has been placed.

Event Description: Seventeen individuals sneezed in sequence the notes comprising the first two bars of "Deck the Halls".
Date of Occurrence: 19/08/2014
Location: Grand Central Station, New York City, New York, United States.
Follow-up Actions Taken: Given the time of day and number of potential witnesses, amnestic treatment was not recommended for all but affected individuals. Interviews with affected individuals revealed causes ranging from allergies to infections to sunlight as the source of sneezing. No link between individuals was obtained; most considered the event an amusing coincidence. MTF-Rho-13 ("YouTube Celebs") deployed an online cover-up story claiming the event was an out-of-season test run for a flash mob.

Event Description: Forty-nine fresh human corpses appeared in the master bedroom of a home undergoing construction, during the 30 second duration between the installation of a door in the doorframe, and the opening of the door for the first time. All corpses were of the same individual (identified as former United States Senator Joseph McCarthy, 1908-1957) at different ages, ranging from an estimated 48 years old to a newborn with umbilical cord still attached. Autopsies revealed that the corpses had all died of aortic dissection; aortic damage was identical on each corpse.
Date of Occurrence: 14/11/1999
Location: Donaustadt, Vienna, Austria.
Follow-up Actions Taken: Class-B amnestics administered to construction personnel; Class-A amnestics administered to first responders. Home acquired by Foundation and placed under surveillance; no further anomalous phenomena or properties detected. Corpses taken into custody for analysis; no anomalous properties or phenomena detected; corpses currently maintained in Site-19 low-value storage freezer. Remains of original Joseph McCarthy exhumed and analyzed, and re-interred after no anomalous properties or phenomena detected. Foundation pathologists were unable to detect any signs of actual or incipient aortic dissection in remains of original Joseph McCarthy, but emphasize the difficulty of detecting such signs in remains which have undergone natural decomposition for over 40 years.

Event Description: A worker at the ████ Chemical Company vomited for four consecutive minutes, producing a total of 15 Craftsman brand ball-peen hammers from his digestive tract. Witnesses say that just prior to the incident, the subject, Z██████ C██████████, complained of abdominal pain. When asked what was wrong, he responded, "It's hammer time" before proceeding to vomit.
Date of Occurrence: ██/██/2013
Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
Follow-Up Actions Taken: Physical traces cleaned up before Foundation Agents reached ████ Chemical. Hammers confiscated; no anomalous properties observed. Amnestics administered to all witnesses and Z██████ C██████████'s employment history was scrubbed from the company database. Subject taken into custody and given provisional classification as Anomalous Item S-14005, however extended observation revealed no further anomalies. Subject amnesticized and released on ██/██/2014.

Event Description: Eighty people living in ███████Nere immobilized, regardless of what they were doing, for one minute and twenty seconds. No attempt to cure them was successful. Three people were wounded when a car crashed on a tree due to the event affecting the driver.
Date of Occurrence: ██/██/2016
Location: ███████, West Pomeranian Voivodeship, Poland.
Follow-up Actions Taken: Class A amnestics administered to subjects affected and witnesses. No further anomalous phenomena were recorded in the area.

Event Description: All vehicles within a 1 kilometer radius of 23 ██████ St, █████████, West Virginia disappeared for a 12 hour period at 12:00 P.M. At the end of the 12 hour period, all vehicles returned to their position prior to their disappearance. People within vehicles at this time were not recovered.
Date of Occurrence: 04/04/2016
Location: 23 ██████ St, Glenville, West Virginia, USA.
Follow-up Actions Taken: Class-A amnestics administered to the residents of █████████. Area monitored for further anomalous activity.

Event Description: For approximately 17 minutes, an ordinary football (soccer ball) became immobile after it was kicked towards a goalpost by an 11 year old male, becoming suspended approximately 1.2 meters away from the ground. Attempts to move the ball by both the child and their parents were unsuccessful. After the 17 minutes passed, the football resumed its prior trajectory and hit the goal.
Date of Occurrence: 15/03/2015
Location: Coagh, Northern Ireland.
Follow-up Actions Taken: Child and parental witnesses were interviewed, and administered Class-B amnestics. The ball, field and goal were all tested, and no further anomalous properties were found.

Event Description: At 13:47 local time, a shockwave (later confirmed to be a sonic boom) emanating from an aisle in a local ███████ supermarket shattered windows within a radius of approximately 800 metres and caused significant structural damage to the building and nearby objects. At least ███ people were killed, a further ███ injured, and an estimated ███,███ Euro of damages was caused, along with numerous cases of permanent deafness. Upon investigation of salvageable CCTV footage, the sonic boom appeared to be caused by an unidentified man in the frozen food aisle sneezing, followed very shortly afterwards by the event. The camera that filmed it was damaged, but responding Foundation personnel confirmed that the man had been killed by the blast.
Date of Occurrence: ██/██/20██
Location: Bad Aibling, Germany.
Follow-up Actions Taken: Class-A amnestics distributed. Cover story about a severe car bombing released to the public. Identity of the man causing the event investigated without result. Area monitored until ██/██/20██, with no repeat occurrence.

Event Description: The town of Bonner Springs, Kansas was found to have completely disappeared on ██/██/20██ after several murders were reported from the town. All records regarding the town were unchanged and all inhabitants were found within Harrisburg, South Dakota.
Date of Occurrence: ██/██/20██
Location: Bonner Springs, Kansas, USA.
Follow-up Actions Taken: Class-A amnestics distributed. Cover story of a mass nuclear power plant failure and subsequent city demolishing was planted.

Event Description: An unidentified man in ████████ Plaza, Chicago, was suddenly decapitated. Despite this, the corpse remained standing for an estimated eleven minutes before collapsing. Witnesses reported feelings of tranquility and safety immediately after.
Date of Occurrence: ██/12/2010
Location: ████████ Plaza, Chicago, Illinois, USA.
Follow-up Actions Taken: All witnesses given Class-B amnestics, body remanded to Site-12 cold storage. Autopsy revealed no anomalous effects on the corpse.

Event Description: Seventeen residents in Cherkessk suddenly flew upward with great speed, causing damage to the surrounding area due to wind damage. Mangled, identifiable corpses of affected subjects (likely from friction with wind) later located on Mars's moon, Deimos.
Date of Occurrence: 14:51, ██/█/2011
Location: Cherkessk, Russia.
Follow-up Actions Taken: Class-B amnestics administered to witnesses, and all residents of Cherkessk relocated to █████ until the damaged structures have been repaired.

Event Description: From 10/2/2000 to 10/21/2000, new editions of the newspaper comic strip Calvin and Hobbes by Bill Watterson were printed in the ██████ █████, a newspaper distributed in ██████ County, Maine. The strips depicted a single story arc over the course of its running, in which Calvin's wagon is destroyed, with Hobbes losing an arm in the process. Watterson has not published any new Calvin and Hobbes cartoons since 1995.
Date of Occurrence: 10/2/2000-10/21/2000
Location: ██████ County, Maine.
Follow-up Actions Taken: Editions of the newspaper with the comics printed in them were confiscated, with the archive of the ██████ █████ expunged; all extant editions are archived. The strips were presented to Watterson, who confirmed that the art style, lettering, and signature were all his own, but he had not written or published them. Watterson was administered Class-A amnestics following this.

Event Description: During a performance of As You Like It, all members of the cast and audience emitted a nine-minute long shriek accompanied by applause from the audience. Clapping was vigorous enough that lacerations appeared on the hands of the audience members at five minutes into the event. Lacerations then healed at the conclusion of the event, with the phrase "Nag gimno bgaithu sa yginno alibgn yamoa gna as ahud ak" being repeated five times before the event concluded. No individuals in the audience or cast recall their actions; crew members were unaffected, and reported this event.
Date of Occurrence: 7/12/2016
Location: Stratford, Ontario
Follow-Up Actions Taken: Due to the connection to a previously recorded Extranormal Event, an investigation has been opened into the possibility of a recurring phenomenon. All crew members unaffected by the event were given Class-A amnestics, and monitoring equipment has been set up in all Stratford theaters.

Event Description: At ██████ █████████ High School, all females in the building simultaneously turned into male walruses for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes had passed, none of the students affected remembered the event.
Date of Occurrence: █/█/05
Location: Firestone, Colorado
Follow-up Actions Taken: Class A amnestics distributed to male witnesses.

Event Description: The Windows XP computer startup sound suddenly emanated over a town intersection at around 120 dB.
Date of Occurrence: 8/2/2014
Location: Northern Prague, Czech Republic.
Follow-up Actions Taken: Class-A amnestics remotely administered to everyone 5 km from the epicenter.

Event Description: A live Masai Giraffe (Giraffa tippelskirchi) was seen by ██ personnel stationed at Area-██ over the course of three weeks. Specimen evaded all attempts at capture.
Date(s) of Occurrence: ██/██/2016-██/██/2016
Location: Area-██, Palmer Land, Antarctica.
Follow-up Actions Taken: Personnel are to remain alert for future appearances.

Event Description: The horns on all of the cars in the ██████ dealership lot simultaneously honked the Tetris theme for two hours straight, despite the cars being empty. Only people on the lot at the time had a recollection of the event.
Date of Occurrence: ██/██/20██.
Location: Lovelock, Nevada, U.S.A.
Follow-up Actions Taken: All people on the ████████ ██████ dealership lot were given Class-C amnestics. Foundation tracking devices were put into all cars, and dealership and cars are being monitored for further anomalous activity.

Event Description: Amariah Jo Billings, a resident of Bellefonte Pennsylvania, received a call from an unknown phone number. The number had an area code of 808, indicating a number registered in Hawaii, but no phone with that number has been identified. The caller was reported to be a male with a distinct South African accent. A transcript of the call, which was discovered via Foundation monitoring of the area, is as follows.

Billings: Hello?
<unknown>: Hello Mom? This is Dad.
Billings: Who is this?
<unknown>: I'm picking up the kids from the tongue. There's some car interference because an Ortorthan regiment ate the road. Be home soon with Son. Bye!
(Call ends.)

Date of Occurrence: 6/18/1997
Location: Bellefonte, Pennsylvania, USA.
Follow-up Actions Taken: Billings was administered Class-A amnestics and her phone confiscated. Phone was found to be totally non-anomalous. Billings has no connections with the Church of The Second Hytoth.

Event Description: For seventeen seconds, all Internet links would redirect users to the front page of Inter.net
Date of Occurrence: 1/15/2017
Location: Worldwide.
Follow-up Actions Taken: Inter.net taken down for the malicious redirecting of users.

Event Description: The eyes of all individuals within ██████ High School were replaced by various fruits. Individuals' eye sockets were observed to change in size to accommodate larger or smaller fruits. Affected individuals reported no difference in visual perception, although most if not all claimed to be unable to perceive the color purple, or any variations of it. Upon exiting the building, fruits were observed to split open, revealing the subject's eyes within. Subject's eye socket would then return to normal size, although the resulting color blindness persisted.
Date of Occurrence: ██/██/████
Location: Wentzville, Missouri, USA.
Follow-up Actions Taken: Class-B amnestics administered to all individuals. Security camera recordings during the time were destroyed, and replaced with video recording from the previous week.

Event Description: All humans within a 17 kilometer radius became unable to recall events from the past two hours. A number of people were found to be missing from the area, and all images of notable political figures were in some way defiled or altered.
Date of Occurrence: 12:00-14:00, ██/██/████
Location: Sandwich, Kent, England
Follow-up Actions Taken: Majority of altered images replaced with replicas, cover stories fabricated for missing persons. Class-C amnestics were administered to residents via water supply, under the cover story of a chemical waste spillage.

Event Description: All television screens, digital ad screens, and electronic devices in New York City suddenly started playing a video of Rick Astley's "Never Gonna Give You Up."
Date of Occurrence: 5/15/2009.
Location: New York City, New York, USA.
Follow-up Actions Taken: Class-A amnestics deployed via helicopter. Electronics within the city are to be monitored for further anomalous activity.

Event Description: A man exploded into several thousand two rupee coins while boarding a train. All coins were dated to 2011 and were in mint condition. Witnesses reported that the man had looked ill beforehand, as if he was suffering from motion sickness.
Date of Occurrence: 4/27/2012
Location: Canacona Train Station, Canacona, Goa, India.
Follow-up Actions Taken: All witnesses administered Class-A amnestics; coins collected for additional observation.

Event Description: The Leaning Tower of Pisa briefly shifted position to correct its tilt. After a few seconds, the tower went back to its original form and "leaning" position.
Date of Occurrence: 02/02/2017.
Location: Pisa, Italy.
Follow-up Actions Taken: All witnesses given Class A amnestics. Hidden cameras placed near tower to monitor it for further anomalous activity.

Event Description: An antique telephone switchboard in the ██ ████ █████ Coffeehouse began ringing at 1:55pm local time, at a volume of approximately 20 decibels. This continued for 22 minutes, despite the switchboard not being connected to any power source. During this time, all patrons of the coffee house were observed to be wearing clothing and speaking varieties of English appropriate to the time period circa 1938-1948. At 2:17pm local time, the switchboard stopped ringing, and all patrons returned to normal.
Date of Occurrence: 6/26/2017
Location: Longmont, Colorado, United States.
Follow-up Actions Taken: All patrons present during the event were given Class B amnestics. Switchboard in question was taken by Foundation agents, but a close examination revealed no anomalous properties.

Event Description: Every figure depicting spiritual entities worshipped by Chinese Folk Religions within 12 (twelve) kilometers of █████████ Temple within the municipality of Lugang, Taiwan became independently animated for a period of ██ minutes and 48 seconds. Actions of eating and drinking of offerings and speaking (albeit no noises were observed to have emanated), were noted by Foundation assets. No communication with animated figures within the duration of the anomalous occurrence was achieved. No re-occurence was observed since.
Date of Occurrence: 07/██/2017
Location: Lugang, Taiwan.
Follow-up Actions Taken: Procedure "Sutra Reading" was taken by the Chinese Foundation branch. Class-B amnestics were administered via Aerosol within places of worship amongst large amounts of witnesses. Media coverup was enacted, stating that all video recordings were a part of a publicity stunt, faked via mass CGI production.

Event Description: For 2 hours and 17 minutes, all personnel at Site-54 reported heavy breathing on the back of their necks. Any attempts to view the source had resulted in the breathing cease momentarily, before continuing behind them. Three D-Class vanished at exactly 2:13 before all anomalous breathing ceased.
Date of Occurrence: █/██/2017
Location: Site-54, Germany.
Follow-up Actions Taken: All personnel administered Class-A amnestics upon request.

Event Description: Roughly 21,300 residents of Los Angeles, California received a .mp3 file via an unknown method titled "20170815_002538." The audio consisted of an unknown metallic clanking, a shuffling sound, and breathing. Towards the end, a young, faint female voice proclaims "Hello, [UNINTELLIGIBLE]," before the audio cuts out. The owner of said voice has not been identified.
Date of Occurrence: 8/16/2017
Location: Los Angeles, California, USA.
Follow-up Actions Taken: All copies of the file were deleted remotely besides one, stored in a USB drive in Site-19. Class-A amnestics administered.

Event Description: An open-casket funeral held for Mr. ███████ Milbourne at ██████████ Funeral Home. No anomalous events were viewed or reported during the entire service, but all video recordings of the funeral (two commercial camcorders and three smartphones) viewed after calling hours revealed the body of Mr. Milbourne sitting up in his casket and looking around, angrily belittling and insulting nearby attendees of the funeral, accompanied by rude gestures and noises, such as blowing raspberries. During the eulogy (delivered by Mr. Milbourne's brother-in-law), Mr. Milbourne's body makes several sarcastic comments, the majority of which involve repeating spoken lines in a mocking tone.
Date of Occurrence: 8/05/2016
Location: Lexington-Fayette, Kentucky, USA.
Follow-up Actions Taken: All attendees administered Class-A amnestics. Recording devices seized for study, but were revealed to have no anomalous properties when recording funerals, corpses, or other subject matter related to the event. Past recordings are found to be non-anomalous. Witnesses interviewed before amnestic administration described Mr. Milbourne as a "very polite and soft-spoken man" when he was alive.

Event Description: The ambient temperature in Room 332B (a conference room on the campus of the University of ██████) has matched the ambient temperature at that same time in Dasht-e Lut, Iran for an extended period of time. This phenomenon persists without regard to the ambient temperature in the locality surrounding Room 332B. Heating and cooling equipment in Room 332B do not affect the ambient temperature there.
Date of Occurrence: Ongoing since 08/25/2017
Location: United States
Follow-up Actions Taken: Room taken out of service. Since the temperature in Dasht-e Lut is normally uncomfortably hot, the room is unsuitable for conference room purposes.

Event Description: For a period of five minutes, all the students in the dorms of the ██████ ██████ School for Disabled Students became completely cured of their disabilities. They forgot the incident after the five minute period, but had sent texts to each other stating what happened.
Date of Occurrence: █/█/████
Location: ███████, USA.
Follow-up Actions Taken: Class A amnestics administered to all students, staff, and those contacted during the five minute period. All phones involved were wiped of their memory. Two Class Cs posted inside the school.

Event Description: Agent ████████ observed a traveling group consisting of one male and seven females carrying large burdens, accompanied by thousands of (primarily juvenile) domestic felines.
Date of Occurrence: 02/28/20██
Location: West Cornwall Coast Road, 1.8 km from St. Ives, Cornwall, England.
Follow-up Actions Taken: Inquiries conducted among local populace. The ultimate origin and destination of the group remain unknown.

Event Description: For a twenty-four hour and forty minute period (equivalent to a single Martian Sol), all data transmitted from active Mars rovers Curiosity and Opportunity showed Mars as having an Earth-like atmosphere. Footage from the respective cameras of the rovers showed the Martian surface covered in a black, moss-like biomass, with free-flowing water. A group of unknown, seemingly amphibian organisms was observed by Curiosity during this time. Neither the ESA's Mars Express or NASA's Mars Odyssey orbiters observed any anomalies during this period.
Date of Occurrence: 27-28/5/2016
Location: NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Pasadena, California, USA.
Follow-up Actions Taken: Foundation assets within NASA seized all data recorded during this period, as well as four hours before and after. Missing data covered up as a signal interruption due to a day-long dust storm, and amnestics administered to those who directly observed the phenomenon.

Event Description: Despite continuous motion, the E-Train on the MBTA's Green Line took four hours to travel between Park Street and Boylston station, two consecutive stops with an approximate five-minute travel time. Upon the train's arrival, all speakers within Boylston station broadcasted the words "Poor Charlie", spoken by an unidentified feminine voice.
Date of Occurrence: 11/09/2016
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
Follow-up Actions Taken: Event was contained in-progress, due to multiple calls to emergency services from passengers on the train; line was shut down for emergency maintenance. Upon the train's arrival, all passengers were administered amnestics, and video recordings of the event were confiscated. Surveillance in the Boston area increased for the next calendar year.

Event Description: Almost all individuals who attended the funeral of Roger Kroppermann, a resident of Paradise, Utah, died of asphyxiation within an eight-month period following his internment. The sole survivor suffered severe brain injuries as a result of extended oxygen deprivation.
Date of Occurrence: 23/09/2010-29/04/2011
Location: Phenomenon originated in Paradise, Utah; deaths occurred in three other cities in the south-western United States.
Follow-up Actions Taken: The last surviving individual of the funeral party died three hours prior to the Foundation being able to establish protective custody. Kroppermann's remains were exhumed, and it was found that both hands were missing from the cadaver, removed post-burial. As of November 2017, the whereabouts of Kroppermann's hands remain unknown.

Event Description: After complaining of stomach pains, male student ██████ ████████ vomited up a human infant. The infant was a healthy female and was connected via umbilical cord to ████████'s stomach lining. DNA testing indicated that ████████ was the child's father, but a mother could not be located.
Date of Occurrence: 2014-03-11
Location: ██████████████ Realschule, Munich, Bavaria, Germany
Follow-up Actions Taken: The child was recovered and moved to Site-06-3 for observation. Class-A amnestics were administered to all witnesses. ████████ was placed under five-year observation period; no new anomalies have been discovered so far.

Event Description: A man's salivary glands spontaneously began to produce an estimated 3 liters of saliva per minute. This was sufficient to cause death by drowning within seven minutes, upon which the effects ceased.
Date of Occurrence: 2015-09-19
Location: Nishio, Aichi Prefecture, Japan.
Follow-up Actions Taken: The body was recovered and placed in cold storage in Site-██ for observation; the death was blamed on a car accident. Class-A amnestics were administered to all witnesses.

Event Description: Several thousand Coccinella septempunctata (more commonly known as the seven-spotted ladybug) specimens swarmed and attacked a woman, eventually consuming most of the flesh on her body and leaving only a skeleton. The insects then underwent spontaneous combustion.
Date of Occurrence: 2015-07-18
Location: Fairford, Gloucestershire, England.
Follow-up Actions Taken: A cover story of a house fire was blamed for the fatality; all witnesses were administered Class-A amnestics.

Event Description: All photographs, both digital and physical, were altered to include an image of Bahamian-American actor Sidney Poitier at various stages of his life and participating in the actions depicted in the photographs. Poitier's age corresponded with the age of the youngest depicted person in the photograph.
Date of Occurrence: 2016-02-20
Location: Site-17, [REDACTED].
Follow-up Actions Taken: All photographs were confiscated and replaced with altered versions or versions that had been off site during the event. Digital backups of the originals are stored on the Site-17 archives.

Event Description: Forty-three humanoid individuals, each one resembling a United States president, poured out of a supply closet in the Joint Security Area of the Korean Demilitarized Zone. All individuals remained silent until they all gathered in the MAC Conference Building, where they stood in an unorganized cluster while loudly repeating the phrase "blah blah blah", all out of sync with one another. These individuals went unnoticed by the guards in the area for seventeen (17) minutes before one guard in the room suddenly screamed and proceeded to open fire on the group in a panic, killing approximately seven (7) of them and sending the rest scattering, none of which bled from their wounds. Other guards rushed into the room, but seemed to take no notice of the anomalous humanoids, instead choosing to restrain the panicked guard. The escaped humanoids all ran back into the same supply closet from which they had previously appeared.
Date of Occurrence: ██/██/2017
Location: Demilitarized Zone, Korea.
Follow-up Actions Taken: Amnestics administered to all guards involved. Security footage removed with edited versions replaced. Supply closet was found to have no anomalous properties. Corpses of "presidents" removed for study. Autopsies revealed all individuals were biologically human, but were completely lacking blood. DNA failed to match with any others on record, including those of the presidents they resembled (Warren Harding, Calvin Coolidge, Dwight D. Eisenhower, Lyndon B. Johnson, George H.W. Bush, George W. Bush, and Donald Trump).

Event Description: -.-. .- -. .- -. -.-- --- -. . .... . .- .-. ..- ... ..--.. - .... .. ... .. ... ... .. - . -.. .. .-. . -.-. - --- .-. -- --- -. ... --- -. --- ..-. ... .. - . -....- ..... ..... --..-- - .... . . -. - .. .-. . ... .. - . .... .- ... ..- -. -.. . .-. --. --- -. . ... . ...- . .-. . ... .--. .- -.-. .. .- .-.. .-. . ... - .-. ..- -.-. - ..- .-. .. -. --. --..-- .- -. -.. .... .- ... - ..- .-. -. . -.. .. -. - --- .- -. --- .-.. -.. ... ..- -... -- .- .-. .. -. . .-.-.- .-- . ' .-. . .- .-.. .-.. ... - ..- -.-. -.- .. -. .... . .-. . --..-- .. -.. --- -. ' - -.- -. --- .-- .... --- .-- .-- . .... .- ...- . -. ' - - ..- .-. -. . -.. .. -. - --- --. --- --- .--. --..-- .. - ' ... ... --- .--. .- -.-. -.- . -.. .-.-.- .. .- -- ... . -. -.. .. -. --. - .... .. ... --- ..- - - .... .-. --- ..- --. .... - .... . ... --- ... ... -.-- ... - . -- --..-- .. - ' ... -.. .. ... .--. .-.. .- -.-- .. -. --. -- .. -.-. .-. --- .-- .- ...- . ... .. --. -. .- .-.. ... - .... .- - ... .... --- ..- .-.. -.. -... . -.. .. ... .--. .-.. .- -.-- .. -. --. -- --- .-. ... . -.-. --- -.. . .-.-.-
Date of Occurrence: . -.. --- -. ' - -.- -. --- .-- --..-- - .. -- . -- --- ...- . ... ... .-.. --- .-- .-.. -.-- .... . .-. . .-.-.-
Location: ... .. - . -....- ..... ..... --..-- .. - .... .. -. -.- --..-- .. -.. --- -. ' - -.- -. --- .-- .-.-.-
Follow-up Actions Taken: .--. .-.. . .- ... . ... . -. -.. .... . .-.. .--. --..-- .-- . .... .- ...- . -. --- ..-. --- --- -.. --- .-. .-- .- - . .-. --..-- .. ... - .... .. ... .--. ..- -. .. ... .... -- . -. - ..-. --- .-. ... --- -- . - .... .. -. --. .-- . ' ...- . -.. --- -. . ..--..

Event Description: ████████ ███-██████, a woman admitted to an emergency room in Slaughter, Louisiana for injuries sustained during a car crash, entered labor despite showing no signs of pregnancy prior to admission. A cesarean section was performed, and the subject's uterus was found to contain a small litter of Siamese kittens.
Date of Occurrence: 2/19/1992
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, USA.
Follow-up Actions Taken: Reports of the event in the media suppressed as a hoax. ███-██████ and all medical personnel who witnessed the event administered Class-A amnestics. Kittens entered Foundation custody, and have shown a decreased rate of aging, currently possessing biology consistent with a three-year-old cat, despite being over twenty-five years of age as of 2017.

Event Description: All writing utensils within the J. Edgar Hoover Building disappeared over a six-hour period. A search of the building the following morning found all missing items embedded point-first in the ceiling of a disused office in the basement, arranged in a long, disk-like shape.
Date of Occurrence: 1993-9-10
Location: J. Edgar Hoover Building, Washington, D.C., Maryland, USA.
Follow-Up Actions Taken: Items were returned to their respective owners, and the event was written off as an elaborate prank by the janitorial staff. Members of the Unusual Incidents Unit headquartered within the building were instructed to monitor the building for further anomalies for a five-year period.

Event Description: A family of three created a rudimentary religion after several cereal boxes developed human legs and arms, with the religion centered around the worship of these cereals. The family developed false names for these cereals based on their contents, such as Narroct, Lord of the Beehive (Honey-Nut Cheerios), The Pirate and the Sea (Captain Crunch) and The Twins of Rock, Coco and Fruity (Cocoa Pebbles and Fruity Pebbles respectively). The family members had no recollection of the event when the limbs demanifested after three days.
Date of Occurrence: 9/16/████ - 9/19/████
Location: Mountainair, New Mexico, USA.
Follow-Up Actions Taken: All cereal items belonging to the family were confiscated, and Class A amnestics were administered. The cereals have been sent to Site-551 due to potential anomaly.

Event Description: Surveillance camera staff at the natural reserve near Puerto Madero, Buenos Aires City, Argentina, saw what appeared to be the same man in two different parts of the park at the same time, apparently mirroring each other's movements despite the lack of line of sight between the two. The individuals then disappeared into the brush. People in the reserve at that time talked about a weird man talking to himself about the '████ing Paraguayans" before walking off-road.
Date of Occurrence: 01/██/2018
Location: Natural reserve, Autonomous City of Buenos Aires, Argentine Republic.
Follow-up actions taken: Surveillance tapes of the strange men confiscated, and surveillance staff administered Class-B amnestics. Two Foundation agents disguised as birdwatchers have been assigned to the park to watch for possible developments.

Event Description: An intestinal tumor located in the body of Grover ███████, a 52-year-old man from Des Moines, Iowa, is found to contain an entire secondary brain, including medulla, pituitary gland, and part of a spinal cord. DNA from the brain does not match that of Mr. ███████, and is currently believed to belong to a twelve year-old girl who vanished from Calgary, Alberta, Canada in 1992.
Date of Occurrence: 04/05/2010
Location: Des Moines, Iowa
Follow-Up Actions Taken: Doctors involved with the surgery amnesticized. Mr. ███████ died following the surgery. Despite several autopsies and examinations, no definitive cause of death has been determined. His cadaver, as well as the brain excised from his stomach, remain in cold storage.

Event Description: $237,981 manifested simultaneously, spread across various countries on flat surfaces at approximately $1.3 per square kilometer. This money changed to a different currency depending on the country it manifested within.
Date of Occurrence: 5/9/2014
Location: Worldwide.
Follow-Up Actions Taken: None, due to the very obscure nature of the event, and that 87% of all the manifested money was made unusable from external forces.

Event Description: The PA system in a Giant Eagle supermarket announced, "Attention Giant Eagle shoppers: the ritual will now commence," whereupon all individuals within the store stopped what they were doing and hummed an intricate series of notes for approximately five minutes. After another tone, the humming ceased and all affected individuals resumed their business as though nothing had occurred.
Date of Occurrence: 10/10/2014
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Follow-Up Actions Taken: Event would not have come to Foundation attention if not for discovery of security footage during in-store theft investigation. Individuals affected during event have no memory thereof. As such, it has been determined that attempting to identify and interview each person visible on the tape is unfeasible. Videos confiscated, amnestics administered to store staff, and Foundation agents stationed at Giant Eagle supermarkets to monitor for future events or signs of PA system tampering.
Update: As of 27/04/2016, surveillance of Giant Eagle stores has produced no further evidence of anomalous activity. Agents recalled.

Event Description: Every human on earth simultaneously blinked. During the event ███ people disappeared.
Date of Occurrence: 3/5/18
Location: Earth.
Follow-Up Actions Taken: Various cover up stories to explain missing persons have been enacted. Blinking resulted in minor containment breaches at various sites relating to SCPs pertaining to sight.

Event Description: Between 16:00:04 UST and 19:53:02 UST, black hole Cygnus X-1 underwent a series of rapid fluctuations in registered x-ray flux density, up to 194.2% of the normal value. When converted into Morse Code, the fluctuations spelled out an expanded, 2018 updated version of the 1988 book A Brief History of Time by the recently deceased physicist Stephen William Hawking. Analysis shows the writing style of the updates to be consistent with that of the original author.
Date of Occurrence: 3/14/18
Location: Cygnus X-1
Follow-Up Actions Taken: Non-Foundation observers were administered Class-A amnestics, and the observation data in question was covered up. Cygnus X-1 is to be monitored for further anomalies. Whether to release the book under an appropriate cover story is currently under debate.

Event Description: All water in the Samur River was converted to human blood for four days. All water which entered the river at its source was converted into blood, and all blood which flowed out of the river was converted into water. Blood collected directly from the river did not change.
Date of Occurrence: ██/██/2018-██/██/2018
Location: Samur River, Russia and Azerbaijan
Follow-up Actions Taken: Amnestics were dispersed aerially through the nearby village of
Samurçay following completion of event. DNA analysis of collected blood compared against the Foundation genetic database identified all blood as originating from one Joshua Havaldar, a 34-year-old Indian-American man living in San Francisco. He was unable to provide information on the event, but did report exhibiting symptoms consistent with hypovolemia in the preceding week. Mr. Havaldar was administered Class-A Amnestics following interview. Both the Samur River and Mr. Havaldar are currently under a standard five-year monitoring period.

Event Description: A small canoe in the Mississippi River was consumed whole by a Carcharocles megalodon, along with its two occupants. Carcharocles megalodon has been extinct for 2.6 million years, and the river in question is much too shallow to contain a creature of that size.
Date of Occurrence: 02/14/2018
Location: Undisclosed location on the Mississippi River, USA.
Follow-up Actions Taken: Amnestics were administered to witnesses, and a cover story was circulated claiming the canoe occupants were intoxicated and capsized their vessel accidentally. A task force was sent to locate and capture the anomalous entity, but all attempts to locate the specimen failed.

Event Description: Unscheduled subway train passes through 36th Street subway station in Brooklyn at approximately 80mph. Eye witnesses describe the train as purple with Arabic lettering on the side. Train wasn't reported appearing anywhere else.
Date of Occurrence: 07/03/2017
Location: 36th Street, Brooklyn New York, USA.
Follow-up Actions Taken: Witnesses administered Class-A amnestics, and footage of the event was confiscated.

Event Description: During a Toys R Us staff meeting, an employee later identified as William J. Horack stood, announced, "Well, guess I won't need these anymore," and removed his lips with one hand. Afterward, he began to consume the remaining flesh around his mouth — described by witnesses as having the appearance of "pulled pork" — as the other employees returned to normal operations. Horack continued to autocannibalize over the course of the day, captured only intermittently by security cameras despite not leaving the meeting room. At 19:05, Horack had been reduced to skeletal remains, which then vanished. Eyewitnesses reported confusion that the event did not strike them at the time as being out of the ordinary.
Date of Occurrence: 15/03/2018
Location: Mayfield Heights, Ohio, USA
Follow-Up Actions Taken: Amnestics distributed to store employees and customers after interviews conducted. Investigation of security cameras revealed no fault. No personal information about William Horack could be attained, and all documentation involved in his three-year employment at Toys R Us appeared to be an intricate forgery. Lips retrieved from initial event location, determined to be faux lips made of wax.

Event Description: Over the course of five days, the entire student population of ██████ ██ Elementary School in Seven Hills, Ohio developed allergies to all nut-based food products. Faculty and individuals not attending ██████ ██ Elementary who enter the building were unaffected. The symptoms ceased if individuals were removed from the premises for sixty-two hours. Notably, a student at the school, Isaac ██████, is currently comatose following a severe allergic reaction as a result of being force-fed a peanut butter sandwich.
Date of Occurrence: 02/19-02/23/2018
Location: Seven Hills, Ohio, USA.
Follow-up Actions Taken: School was shuttered, students were integrated into other elementary schools in the area. Isaac ██████'s condition has shown no improvements. Foundation medical staff are currently attempting to treat and revive him in an attempt to find a link between his current state and the anomaly within ██████ ██ Elementary.

Event Description: All canned food sold at Miller's Supermarket in Craig, Iowa was found to contain one or more live specimens of Lampropeltis triangulum (milk snake) in place of their intended contents. X-ray imaging shows that prior to opening, the cans contained their intended contents, and only upon opening do the snakes appear.
Date of Occurrence: 4/18/2017
Location: Craig, Iowa, USA.
Follow-up Actions Taken: Anomaly ceased within twelve hours of its first manifestation. amnestics were administered to all affected, dispatch logs recording emergency calls of the event were scrubbed. All milk snakes contained by the Foundation have yet to show anomalous properties.

Event Description: All individuals with the name Jeffery Smith gathered in the same area and greeted one another before departing. All persons involved claimed their arrival was purely coincidental, and that they had simply been "passing through the area".
Date of Occurrence: 12/6/1993
Location: New York City, New York, USA.
Follow-up Actions Taken: Involved individuals were located and amnestized. Event was covered up as a stunt associated with a reality television show.

Event Description: A collection of twenty billboards located in the southern region of Florida were anomalously painted over to display an advertisement for "laundry and tan by dado", an establishment located in Two Egg, Florida. The paint of "laundry and tan by dado" anomalously changes color.
Date of Occurrence: ██/██/2018
Location: Two Egg, Florida, USA.
Follow-up Actions Taken: Billboards were replaced with unaltered variations, and the event attributed to ordinary graffiti. Preliminary investigation of laundry and tan by dado initiated under SCP-888-EX designation.

Event Description: For three minutes all personnel aboard the USS █████ began screaming the phrase "remember fifty-five" before briefly being confused and returning to normal operations.
Date of Occurrence: ██/██/████
Location: The USS ██████ which was located at ███████ ███ █████████ at the time.
Follow-up Actions Taken: [FIELD LEFT BLANK]

Event Description: This event was transcribed for the Log of Extranormal Events. This event appeared on its own, and wasn't written by anyone.
Date of Occurrence: 6/8/2018
Location: The Log of Extranormal Events
Follow-up Actions Taken: The Foundation will view this entry, and subsequently delete it. Then, they will write up an actual event description regarding the actual anomalous event.

Event Description: An event was transcribed onto the document known as "The Log of Extranormal Events" which described itself and how it came into being. Security footage of all locations capable of accessing the log show no personnel within a 1 meter radius of any device capable of editing the aforementioned log. Edit history of all computers shows that there was no edit.
Date of Occurrence: 6/8/2018
Locations: All computers capable of accessing the Log of Extranormal Events and all locations of physical copies.
Follow-up Actions Taken: The original text was marked as falsified within all copies of the Log of Extranormal Events and kept for reference.

Event Description: Mascot costumes resembling familiar Disney characters spontaneously manifested onto all guests of Disneyland's "Mickey's Toontown" area. Each guest had also anomalously adopted the personality of the character depicted by their respective costume until the costumes demanifested at midnight local time, leaving guests in a wild, confused state.
Date of Occurrence: July 7, 2005.
Location: Disneyworld, Florida, USA.
Follow-up Actions Taken: All witnesses and guests were amnesticized.

Event Description: Six corpses, visually and genetically identical to former U.S. President Barack Obama, were discovered in a submerged cave by cave divers. All six corpses were wearing animal costumes. Autopsies revealed that all six individuals drowned, and perished two weeks prior to their discovery.
Date of Occurrence: August 17th, 2017
Location: A submerged cave in Quintana Roo, Mexico.
Follow-up Actions Taken: Corpses moved to Site-17, all witnesses amnesticized.

Event Description: Twenty kakapo, representing approximately 24% of the extant members of the species, spontaneously combusted over the course of three minutes. Twenty kakapo chicks were found in the remains, genetically identical to the twenty deceased instances.
Date of Occurrence: 9/04/2018
Location: Codfish Island, New Zealand
Follow-up Actions Taken: Amnestics administered to all witnesses, and a brood of mature cloned kakapo were released to account for the disparity. Genetic testing of the chicks found them to be a hybrid of a kakapo and an unidentified species of parrot.

Event Description: At least 1000 instances of plains zebra (Equus quagga) emerged from the opening of the volcanic cone of Shira, located on Mt. Kilimanjaro. Said instances descended Mt. Kilimanjaro and roamed the Kilimanjaro National Park for 2 hours before subsequently disappearing.
Date of Occurrence: 02/23/1988
Location: Kilimanjaro National Park, Tanzania
Follow-Up Actions Taken: All witnesses to the event were given Class-A amnestics. Members of the organization known as the "Anomalous Zebra Collective", or "AZC", who attempted to ride the zebras out of the Kilimanjaro National Park, were interviewed for information on the AZC before being given Class-A amnestics. Mt. Kilimanjaro has been put under constant surveillance in case of anomalous activity.

Event Description: A door was opened.
Date of Occurrence: In a second.
Location: Next door.
Follow-up Actions Taken: The door was welded shut. Personnel are to be reminded that the entity within the room does not exist. The door is never to be opened. SCP classification is pending.

Event Description: All personal within provisional Site-████-█'s life-support maintenance access tunnels reported hearing the voice of Agent ██████ ████ ████ from The █████ Project speak with distortion akin to being played over a speaker several inches from their ears. The content of said speech was calmly requesting staff to not engage in cannibalism despite there being no indication that anybody onsite had considered an act of that nature. The voice at several points attempted to use code phrases to convince staff that it was Agent ██████ ████ ████ but the codes were confirmed to be false codes given to D-███-██ while he was impersonating Agent ██████ ████ ████. Agent ██████ ████ ████ and D-███-██ had both died due to a train crash on the way to the The █████ Project command post before they could become involved in 1963.
Date of Occurrence: 11/06/1966
Location: Provisional Site-████-█, █████ lake.
Follow-up Actions Taken: SCP-████-█ denied any involvement with the event and as far as can be determined is correct. No unusual circumstances have been discovered in Agent ██████ ████ ████ or D-███-██'s deaths.

Event Description: All doors within the University of Wisconsin's Music Hall led to what is currently assumed to be an alternate version of the Music Hall. All students who entered this alternate hall were considered lost when the effect ceased, until all missing students exited the university through the main entrance two months later. According to the students, they had all been absent for an estimated ten or twelve minutes.
Date of Occurence: 12/4/1999
Location: University of Wisconsin, Wisconsin, USA
Follow-up Actions Taken: Affected students amnestitized, cover story of a class field trip spread. School placed under a ten year monitoring period.

Event Description: A ███████ brand washing machine owned by a 54-year-old woman produced the head of her deceased husband after she performed her daily wash-load. Her clothes were not present inside the washing machine, according to the woman's statement.
Date of Occurrence: 02/█/2015
Location: Southend-on-Sea, England, UK.
Follow-up Actions Taken: The woman in question was given Class-A amnestics and the washing machine was taken into Site-██. On ██/█/2016, the washing machine was destroyed.

Event Description: During a snowstorm affecting Staraya Kuban, 50,000 bath duck toys were found along the shore. The ducks were found inside five plastic wire mesh bags and displayed no anomalous qualities. The ducks were taken to Site-██, where they mysteriously disappeared after five days of recovery when line of sight was broken for approximately three minutes.
Date of Occurrence: 03/25/18
Location: Lake Staraya Kuban, Krasnodar, Russia.
Follow-up Actions Taken: All civilians near Staraya Kuban were administered Class-A amnestics. A small search team has been sent in Krasnodar for any appearance of a similarly looking duck toy.

Περιγραφή εκδήλωσης: Για περίπου μία ώρα το ψηφιακό κείμενο σε τυχαίες ιστοσελίδες παγκοσμίως μεταφράζεται στα ελληνικά και όλες οι προσπάθειες υποβολής του εγγράφου στα αγγλικά αποτυγχάνουν. Δεν υπάρχει συσχέτιση μεταξύ των ιστοτόπων που επηρεάζονται.
Ημερομηνία: 09/01/18
Τοποθεσία: Διάφορες ιστοσελίδες
Παρακολούθηση ενεργειών που έχουν ληφθεί: Καλύψτε την ιστορία μιας αποτυχίας του Μετάφραση Google.

Event Description: During the decommissioning and deconstruction of Specialized Laboratory 4389-UC!S-11 in Research Sector 8-Alpha of Site-15, ███████ █████ began to experience what was later determined to be a stroke and died in the site medical ward. At the time no actual anomaly was found and operations proceeded as normal. In 1984, Site-15 underwent a routine casual scan which detected retro-casual ectoentropic interference in the events of his death which was confirmed by further scans. To this day the actual alterations made and the entity responsible are unknown.
Date of Occurrence: 06/13/1977
Location: Site-15, Canada.
Follow-up Actions Taken: ███████ █████'s family was told that he died in a civilian construction operation. Deconstruction was completed in 1978 despite set-backs. The event was extensively investigated but no more more information has been gained. It is theorized that the Foundation's methods of detecting these events are flawed and simply reading a false negative but similar malfunctions have not been noted. The records of Site-15 were examined but none of the tests run in the Specialized Laboratory 4389-UC!S-11 had any known retro-casual or ectoentropic properties.

Event Description: Over a period of 23 minutes, Agent ███████ shrank to 5% her original height, before expiring due to low body temperature. No cause of this anomaly was found.
Date of Occurrence. 02/27/2012
Location: Area 52, India.
Follow-up Actions Taken: The next of kin was notified, and Agent ███████'s very small body was delivered for burial.

Event Description: At 5:34 8:18 3:24 a time, all individuals were unable to deduce the current time for approximately 45 minutes, despite the presence of functional timekeeping devices. All individuals who reference the event, regardless of their involvement, are similarly unable to deduce the time it occurred.
Date of Occurrence: 06/12/2010
Location: California, Pennsylvania, USA.
Follow-up Actions Taken: None.

Event Description: Four new species of landfowl, with entire populations including a domestic breed, spontaneously manifested worldwide. Similarly, all members of the species Struthio Camelus Domesticus vanished, alongside all infrastructure related to their breeding and consumption. The memories of roughly 99.7% of the population were simultaneously altered, causing retroactive acceptance.
Date of Occurrence. 01/18/2008
Location: Worldwide
Follow-up Actions Taken: Distance communication between the 0.3% of the population whose memories were not altered are being intercepted and altered by a Foundation AI. Conspiracy groups are tracked down as they arise and administered amnesiacs. The four new species have been classified under a new Genus known as Gallus.
Note: None of you know what you're missing out on. KFO was way better than KFC is or could ever hope to be.

Event Description: A male high-school student attending [REDACTED] High School stated "Later nerds!" before entering into a classroom cabinet. After five minutes, an entirely separate student exited the cabinet. Neither the student nor any individuals present acknowledged the change.
Date of Occurrence. 12/13/2018
Location: [REDACTED], Utah, USA.
Follow-up Actions Taken: Witnesses administered Class-A amnestics, both the student and their relatives were administered targeted Class-C amnestics in regards to the student's disappearance. Cabinet was examined and showed no anomalous properties following the event.

Event Description: During a prison riot, all pants worn by both inmates and correctional staff suddenly became ambulatory and attempted to free themselves from their wearers. After a period of 21 minutes, all instances proceeded to scale over the facility's wall and run into a nearby river.
Date of Occurrence: 03/08/1990
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia.
Follow-up Actions Taken: Class-A amnestics administered to all participants and witnesses. Cover story of a prison riot disseminated. Subsequent batches of clothing showed no anomalous properties. As per 01/13/2019 none of the anomalous pants instances have been located.

Event Description: All individuals within a buffet restaurant proceeded to dance vigorously for several hours, until the restaurant's standard closing time. Once all individuals ceased dancing, they showed signs of severe lethargy and collectively consumed all food present within the restaurant, including food that was uncooked or otherwise inedible.
Date of Occurrence: 01/0█/199█
Location: Bowling Green, Florida, USA.
Follow-up Actions Taken: All individuals were administered Class-A amnestics. Following the event, three individuals required their stomachs to be pumped, and an additional seven showed signs of food poisoning. The restaurant has since been shut down by Foundation agents acting as health inspectors, and no further anomalous activity has been recorded.

Event Description: In the cafeteria of Site-77, a researcher was walking to a table when they suddenly collapsed on the floor. Everyone else in the cafeteria turned their heads and vocalized "Bruh." in an unknown male voice. The researcher in question stood back up and said "That was shit, sorry everyone."
Date Of Occurrence: 01/01/2020
Location: Site-77, Australia.
Follow-up Actions Taken: All researchers were questioned, everyone who was questioned recognized the abnormality of the event, but could only refer to it as a "bruh moment". It seems only the researchers who were involved in the event were only able to describe it as a "bruh moment".

Event Description: From 04:38 to 14:29 GMT the Galapagos Tectonic Microplate, located under the southeastern Pacific Ocean, spontaneously disappeared. Adjacent lithospheric magma anomalously retained pressure and did not liquefy or intrude into the vacuum, nor did the surrounding ocean water. At 14.29 exactly GMT a slight tremor of Magnitude 3 occurred in the area and the Plate returned to its original position. No further anomalous properties have yet been recorded.
Date Of Occurrence: 09/10/2018
Location: Pacific Ocean.
Follow-up Actions Taken: Seismic data of the event was wiped from global earthquake monitoring facilities. Further public mentions of the event are to be monitored for and acted upon as needed.

Event Description: During the closed-casket funeral of 73-year-old Maurice Gibson, the coffin spontaneously opened and an entire Mariachi band climbed out one at a time. They performed a short piece before climbing back into the coffin which shut behind them. When opened by the wife of the deceased, it contained his body and nothing else unusual.
Date of Occurrence: 01-07-2019
Location: Sunny Hills Funeral Home, Oklahoma, USA.
Follow-up Actions Taken: Event passed off as a marketing prank for a local restaurant. Sunny Hills Funeral Home is to be placed under watch until 01-07-202█.

Event Description: During a live performance, the skin of the members of the British band Kero Kero Bonito has started to slowly glow pink until reaching the color #FF91A4 (Salmon pink). Despite this the observers did not regard the occurrence as unusual. When later interviewed the observers have reported the hue to feel completely normal and natural.
Date of Occurrence: 04-01-2017
Location: Singapore.
Follow-up Actions Taken: All witnesses have been administered Class-A amnestics, and all camera footage has been passed off as an editing trick to all professional footage and as a camera glitch to all homemade footage.

Event Description: A resident of Cut Bank, Montana was reported to have re-materialized his breakfast at a local Denny's after not being satisfied with the meal. After finishing his meal, he was seen retrieving two seemingly uneaten pieces of toast and scrambled eggs from his mouth, despite eating the meal fifteen minutes prior. He was also observed spitting orange juice back into his glass. He then stormed out of the Denny's, yelling and throwing the meal at staff as he left.
Date of Occurrence: 08-31-2008
Location: Cut Bank, Montana, USA.
Follow-up Actions Taken: CCTV footage depicting the event was taken in for study. The staff, resident, and any other witnesses to the event were administered Class-A amnestics. Further monitoring of the Denny's location revealed no anomalies.

Event Description: All 15 employees in a meeting at ███████ Offices began to repeatedly punch themselves in the face for 37 minutes while saying "Why am I punching myself?" again and again until another employee opened the door to the room.
Date of Occurrence: 03-20-2019
Location: An office building in Bee Cave, Texas.
Follow-up Actions Taken: Class-B Amnestics given to employees. ███████ Offices is to be monitored until 03-20-2023.

Event Description: At 07:32 UST, an island appeared approximately 1,600 km off the eastern coast of South America. The island was measured to be 150 km2. The top half consisted of dense rainforest, while the bottom half of the island was a snowy tundra. Many different types of flora and fauna were found inhabiting the island, including several species of animals thought to have been extinct. Four avian anomalies previously in Foundation custody were also found to have been on island, constituting a containment breach. MTF-Lambda-4 ("Birdwatchers") successfully re-contained the entities. At 16:32, media circulated that the South American geologists could no longer locate the island. It was later found to have vanished from all radar and satellite images. The area is to be monitored for any further appearances.
Date of Occurrence: 07-24-1966
Location: South Pacific Ocean
Follow-up Actions Taken: All members of the South American geology team were administered Class-A amnestics. Amnestics were also administered aerially to any civilians on the east coast of South America who may have witnessed the event. Any photographs or satellite images taken of the island or its wildlife were confiscated by the Foundation for analysis. Information disseminated by the Foundation explained that a tectonic plate shift was responsible for the event.

Event Description: All digital viewing of news outlets around a 15 km radius centered on ████████ Comprehensive School suddenly came onto a viewing of the moon landing with commentary from several Hollywood actors.
Date of Occurrence: 2/██/2018
Location: Nottingham, England, UK.
Follow-up Actions Taken: Class-A amnestic fog applied over entire area affected as well as all digital recordings of the event erased or taken off streaming services.

Event Description: All persons within a 30-mile radius of ████ Peters, a resident of Red Bluff, California who had been taken into Foundation custody on multiple prior occasions, manifested green crayola-brand crayons within their nasal cavities.
Date of Occurrence: 3/██/2018
Location: Red Bluff, California, USA.
Follow-up Actions Taken: Class-A aerosol amnestics administered over entire affected area. Continued investigation of ████ Peters is ongoing.

Event Description: Foundation agents embedded in the Boise Police Department were alerted to multiple claims of breaking and entering on ███████ Rd. around 6:48 am. At some point during the night prior to this, several neighbors had switched places with one another through unknown means. Upon waking up, affected individuals insisted they lived in the house they woke up in.
Date of Occurrence: 1/██/2015
Location: Boise, Idaho, USA.
Follow-up Actions Taken: Affected individuals administered Class-A amnestics and subsequently regained knowledge of their correct residence.

Event Description: A civilian working for █████ ███ Corp. posted on social media concerning their work laptop being present at their desk, despite them taking it home the previous day. Analysis found the two devices were identical, including manufacturer serial numbers, hard disk content, and wear and tear.
Date of Occurrence: 2019/02/26
Location: Derby, United Kingdom.
Follow-up Actions Taken: All witnesses were administered Class-A amnestics. The duplicate laptop is in non-anomalous electronics storage.

Event Description: Multiple humanoid entities holding shovels emerged from underground in an uninhabited area in the Mojave Desert. Upon reaching the surface, the entities claimed that they were personnel working at Site-129. Notably, no Site-129 has been built or is being planned to be built. Upon examination, the entities were shown to be identical to baseline humans in any way, despite not being on any official records.
Date of Occurrence: 07/07/2019
Location: [COORDINATES REDACTED]
Follow-up Actions Taken: Entities were detained and currently are under examination.

Event Description: [DATA EXPUNGED]
Date of Occurrence: ██/██/████
Location: 15 kilometers off the west coast of San Francisco, California, USA.
Follow-up Actions Taken: The city of San Francisco has been amnesticized and given the cover story of a minor earthquake. The SCPS Normalcy and MTF Delta-6 ("Archerfish") has been dispatched to the area under antimemetic shielding. All Foundation personnel are to be reminded that there is no island or other remarkable geological feature between San Francisco and the Farallon Islands.

Event Description: 352 persons gained perfect relative pitch and were able to identify a .2 Hz change in frequency. Affected experienced physical pain when exposed to music, and were driven insane, constantly shouting about 'everything sounding wrong'.
Date of Occurrence: 04/██/201█
Location: .5 square kilometer area in central Herdecke, Germany.
Follow-up Actions Taken: Affected were deafened and amnesticized. Press reported fireworks incident.

Event Description: A 4th grade student promptly turned into dust upon grabbing her school's front door's door handle on the first day of the school year.
Date of Occurrence: 08/19/2019
Location: ██████████ Elementary in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma.
Follow-up Actions Taken: Door determined to be non-anomalous and appropriate cover-story disseminated. Witnesses administered Class-A amnestics.

Event Description: A civilian particle accelerator experiment detected several muon neutrinos anomalously exceeding the speed of light, measurements of which were replicated soon after by follow-up testing. The event escaped Foundation notice until a public press conference coinciding with a paper published in Nature several months following the event.
Date of Occurrence: ██/██/2010
Date of Public Information Dispersal: ██/██/2011
Location: Acerra, Italy
Follow-up Actions Taken: A cover story was created regarding supposed flaws in experimental procedure, and Foundation operatives embedded within physics research institutions published high-profile rebuttals of the Nature paper. By mid-2012, the scientific consensus on the incident was that the measurement was inaccurate and the result of a faulty timing mechanism.

Event Description: On the 27th of November, 20██, at 12:34, a large humanoid appeared outside of the city of Athens, Greece. Said humanoid closely resembled a human, with all the physical traits of a Homo Sapiens Sapiens, except for its size that reached 35 meters in height. The humanoid entity proceeded to walk towards the city, before it met with a significant portion of the city's police department, which tried to stop its approach.
Date of Occurrence: 27/11/20██
Location: 15km outside of the city of Athens, Greece
Follow-up actions taken: Foundation personnel arrived shortly after the entity's manifestation, but at the time of their arrival (12:45) the entity completely disappeared, with no apparent reason or outside stimuli. Class A amnestics administered to all police personnel present, and after an agreement with the Greek prime minister, all accounts of the event were erased from police records. Cover Story A67 ("Manhunt") was applied as an explanation for the Foundation presence on site.

Event Description: The sound of rainfall and thunder was reported in Bald Knob, Arkansas, despite having clear weather. Six hours later, a rainstorm occurred that was completely silent.
Date Of Occurrence: 9/24/2017
Location: Bald Knob, Arkansas
Follow-Up Actions Taken: Footage of the event was confiscated, and social media posts related to the phenomenon were deleted, or else explained as a unique atmospheric and acoustic phenomenon. Samples of rainwater were collected, and meteorological analysis occurred during the next several rainstorms in Bald Knob; no anomalous properties were found.

Event Description: All trains within the boundaries of New York disappeared for 3 seconds, before reappearing. All individuals were then teleported to their original destination, believing they waited and got off their stop as normal.
Date of Occurrence: ██/██/████
Location: New York City, New York, USA.
Follow-up Actions Taken: All footage recording the event was wiped. Class-A amnestics were administered to all witnesses of the event.

Event Description An anomalously formed electrical storm appears over ███████ High School for 3 minutes. During this time, ████ █████, a local student, was struck by lightning an estimated 830 times.
Date of Occurence: 10/3/2011
Location: Dinosaur, Colorado, USA.
Follow-up Actions Taken: All witnesses administered amnestics. Cover story involving a power line accident disseminated.

Event Description: No episodes of the sitcom Friends were made beyond season three. Viewing any episodes aired after "The One at the Beach" when taking mnestics shows that every recording is a single shot of a couch within Monica's apartment, with the six central cast members sobbing loudly. Most vocalizations are incoherent, but "please stop" is heard repeatedly.
Date of Occurrence: Unknown, discovered by Dr. ████████ on 10/12/2018
Follow-up Actions Taken: As Friends is too embedded in the cultural consciousness standard information suppression was deemed nonviable. Instead the Foundation took Friends down from all streaming services and is currently recreating seasons four through ten to replace anomalous episodes.

Event Description: An incorporeal mother and child wearing 19th century clothes were observed walking down a street. Several cars passed through the pair, although neither the vehicles nor entities were affected. Witnesses reported that the entities conversed with one another inaudibly, and made gestures towards unseen objects. They walked several hundred feet before entering a store front, upon which they both vanished.
Date of Occurrence: 10/11/2019
Location: Middleton, Pennsylvania
Follow-up Actions Taken: No agents were present for the event. The event was reported in local media with interviews, and has circulated on some internet paranormal sites with a short cell phone video. The video is of poor quality, and inconclusive to most viewers. Assigned agents have found the spectral phenomena to be non-recurring and of no threat to either the populace or Foundation security and secrecy. As such no further actions have been taken.

Event Description: All personnel at Site-64 reported feeling a "slight warm pressure" for several seconds at 5:26 PM. This was corroborated by various pressure-sensitive anomalies, as well as thermometers and weight scales being triggered. Forensic teams discovered a tessellation of a small human fingerprint across every open surface within the site.
Date of Occurrence: 11/11/2019
Location: Site-64, Oregon, USA.
Follow-up Actions Taken: Police and Foundation records are being searched for a match to the discovered fingerprint. Personnel who were at Site-64 may take amnestics to erase their memory of the event.

Event Description: A shockwave suddenly propagated starting at the geological North pole and followed a path identical to the International Date Line down all the way to the geological South pole over approximately 12 hours, also causing tidal waves that dealt mild damage to islands close to the shockwave; no source could be determined.
Date of Occurrence: 11/13-14/2018
Location: Arctic, Pacific, and Southern oceans, as well as Antarctica.
Follow-up Actions Taken: All known witnesses of the shockwave administered amnestic. Damage caused by tidal waves explained as an earthquake; restoration of Arctic and Antarctic ice is underway along with information about the cracked ice being suppressed.

Event Description: All crosses in the town of ████ █████ levitated and reversed their orientation to be upside-down. Later analysis revealed variations of "Hail Satan" with various misspellings carved into the back of each cross with a short blade. These include "Hale Satan", "Hale Satin", and in one case, "Hyyl Sytyn".
Date of Occurrence: 07/31/2008
Location: ████ █████, Iowa, USA
Follow-Up Actions Taken: As this event had no witnesses beyond one security camera in the ██████████ family residence, no amnestics were given. The security footage was confiscated for use in Foundation training. The event has been given a cover story of teen vandalism.

Event Description: A glowing yellow intangible cube manifested 15 centimeters above the floor of Site-06-3's main kitchen. The cube was tilted at a 13º angle, and maintained an internal temperature of -3º Celsius despite the surrounding air temperature. Further tests with D-class personnel began and showed no other anomalous properties. The cube spontaneously demanifested after 43 minutes.
Date of Occurrence: 12/02/2018
Location: Site-06-3, France.
Follow-Up Actions Taken: None. It should be noted that three of the eight personnel who were in the main kitchen during the event have since developed skin cancer. It is currently unknown whether this has any connection to the anomalous event.

Event Description: For 24 hours, any person entering the █████████ Laundromat would find themselves in a well-furnished Blockbuster video rental store. All reports stated that the titles of the films in the store did not correlate with any known films, some with titles in unknown languages. During the initial exploration of the anomaly, a letter was discovered at the front counter reading "I lost my job for this? They could have at least turned this place into an arcade or something." After 24 hours had passed the spatial anomaly ceased all activity and the █████████ Laundromat could be accessed once again with no signs of anomalous activity.
Date of Occurrence: 08/12/2009
Location: █████████ Laundromat, Florida, USA.
Follow-Up Actions: Due to the relatively new status of the building all individuals who witnessed the event were informed that the █████████ Laundromat was not complete and was currently being renovated from what was formerly a Blockbuster store.
Note: The building in which the anomaly occurred was formerly a Blockbuster store, which was classified as defunct several weeks prior to the current occupation of the █████████ Laundromat. The locations of the previous workers are currently unknown.

Event Description: During the 199█ Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, the float featuring the video game character Sonic the Hedgehog was witnessed blinking and wagging its left hand's index finger. Anomalous behavior immediately ceased after 20 seconds of movement.
Date of Occurrence: 11-28-199█
Location: New York City, New York, USA.
Follow-Up Actions: Class A amnestics were given to everyone present on ████████ Street, where the anomaly occurred. Original footage was archived, and mock footage has been created as a supplement.

Event Description: The skeleton of a Tyrannosaurus Rex held in the main lobby of the Natural History Museum began emitting audio from the motion picture Jurassic Park. All 2 hours and 7 minutes of audio from the film was recorded, although all sounds attributed to the dinosaur characters were notably amplified. Very few witnessed the event due to the event occurring outside the museum's hours of operation.
Date of Occurrence: ██-██-████
Location: New York City, New York, USA.
Follow-Up Actions: Class-A amnestics were administered to the only two witnesses, two security guards.

Event Description: At the crater of the Kīlauea volcano, a mass of confetti was launched 3 meters into the air, accompanied by the sound of a party horn. Confetti immediately turned to ash as it hit the ground.
Date of Occurrence: 07-██-2017
Location: Island of Hawaii, Hawaii, USA
Follow-Up Actions: A Class-A amnestic cloud was released over all cities surrounding the volcano. All recordings of the event have been censored and archived.

Event Description: Foundation physicist Lloyd Darwell entered the 2nd-floor northern men's restroom at Site-35 at exactly 11:11:45, and exited two minutes earlier at 11:09:48. Darwell did not notice this at first and did not interact with his past self. The event was only later found due to a review of security footage to find information regarding an unrelated non-anomalous workplace incident. Custodian L█████ S████ was the only other individual in the restroom during the incident and claims to have suffered a large migraine at roughly 11:10 before falling unconscious and later being awoken by another custodian.
Date of Occurrence: 12/13/2019
Location: Site-35, Canada.
Follow-Up Actions Taken: No personnel are allowed in the restroom until it is determined to either have no anomalous properties, or is contained and given a suitable replacement. Until then, male personnel must use a different restroom. As a reminder, restroom breaks are not to take more than five minutes, including time taken in locating a restroom and traveling to and from it.

Event Description: A lightning bolt spontaneously solidified mid-strike. The object immediately toppled due to structural imbalance, and shattered upon contact with ground. Shattered portions of the object were not found during a patrol of the area, and are believed to have dispersed into non-anomalous electricity.
Date of Occurrence: 7/29/2015
Location: Altai Mountains, Siberia, Russia.
Follow-up Actions Taken: Due to extremely low population density, no civilians are thought to have witnessed the event directly. Captured footage from two border patrol stations was seized, and employees exposed to footage amnesticized.

Event Description: A large mass of termites entered a furniture store and proceeded to consume every piece of furniture before exiting.
Date of Occurrence: 1/3/2020
Location: Unalaska, Alaska, USA.
Follow-up Actions Taken: All witnesses were amnestised and the store was cleared of debris. The cover story of a large-scale robbery was implemented, and the area is being monitored for additional manifestations.

Event Description: A chest freezer began producing irregularly shaped ice after being disconnected from its power supply. The ice produced took the shape of English words, spelling out the phrase "Please help I am a freezer".
Date of Occurrence: 1/13/2020
Location: ███████, New Hampshire, USA
Follow-up Actions Taken: The freezer's owners were administered Class-A amnestics, and the freezer itself was confiscated under the guise of requiring repairs. Extensive testing failed to produce similar results, and the freezer was placed within Site-19's cafeteria.

Event Description: The four heads on Mount Rushmore had changed to several different expressions before returning to normal state. The expressions had included winking, blowing a raspberry, one eyebrow raised, and a mouth into a screaming position.
Date of Occurrence: 28/01/20██
Location: Mount Rushmore, South Dakota, USA.
Follow-up Actions Taken: All witnesses and guests given Class-A amnestics. All security footage of the event was destroyed. Cellphone(s) which has recorded and photographed the event had been destroyed and had their SIM card removed.

Event Description: CCTV footage shows a student absentmindedly tossing a water bottle from hand to hand. Upon overshooting and tossing the bottle behind them, as they attempted to grab the bottle, their arm was noted as extending to approx. twice its original length in order to properly catch the bottle. Body language suggests the sudden increase in length was both unintended and extremely painful.
Date of Occurrence 2/4/20
Location: Sandwich, Illinois, USA.
Follow-up Actions Taken: Student recovered and arm amputated. Student (and any bystanders during the event) amnesticized, reintegrated into school under the guise of a serious sports wound, and footage erased.

Event Description: 37 Foundation custodians with some variation of the name “Howard,“ either as a first name (18), surname (9), or middle name (10), retrocausactively developed a permanent food allergy to eggs and cephalopods. All affected persons in the current baseline reality have now possessed the allergy from an early age, ranging from 0 to 4 years.
Date of Occurrence: 02/06/2020
Location: Worldwide, although mostly centered in North America and Europe
Follow-up Actions Taken: Allergen precautions have been increased in affected Foundation sites. As the affected employees believe they have always been affected, they are not to be informed of this event.

Event Description: At 22:20, all buses within an approximate 230 meters of the London bridge had their exteriors changed to a white coloration. Buses then began to change hue, slowly rotating through the observable color spectrum for 25 minutes before fading back to their original coloration.
Date of Occurrence: 07/8/20██
Location: London, England.
Follow-Up Actions Taken: Due to the time of occurrence, very few individuals were found to have observed the event. A video taken of the event has been largely regarded as a hoax by the population at large, without need for Foundation intervention. Area is to be monitored for further activity until 8/9/20██.

Event Description: For exactly one and a half hours, all staff at Site-97 spontaneously grew a second, far smaller version of their head on their right shoulder that did nothing but whisper cheese or dairy-related puns into their right ear. These heads could not be removed during the allotted time frame, and would only speak over any sort of audio distractions. After the one and a half hours passed, the heads all said in unison "If you wanted more cheese puns, then that's just "swiss"-full thinking! Ha, get it?! It's a cheese pun!" then proceeded to bud off from their original bodies and shrivel into piles of dust.
Date of Occurrence: 03-02-2020
Location: Site-97, Alaska, USA.
Follow-Up Actions Taken: Entire site cleaned of dust piles created by anomalously formed heads. Cheese and dairy puns have been banned from Site-97 as staff used to be very fond of such jokes, which researchers suspect is what caused such an absurd event. Poster of claymation duo Wallace and Gromit has been removed due to the series' connections with cheese. Site-97 is currently under watch due to this event.

Event Description: The pants worn by an unidentified man spontaneously burst into flames. Nearby patrons did not appear startled and instead simply collected available water and hurled it at the man's pants to quench the flames before returning to what they had been doing. Later investigation found that the man in question had been in the middle of a cell phone call with his wife, and had claimed to have been in a restaurant just prior to the event.
Date of Occurrence: 3/6/2020
Location: █████ Bar, New Caledonia
Follow-Up Actions Taken: Security camera footage from the bar on the night in question was reviewed, although no footage of the man in question could be found. A cover story involving a stunt for an online video series was circulated.

Event Description: Two entities resembling humanoid fish were sighted at the base of a lighthouse. Said entities were observed attacking the base of the lighthouse with rudimentary stone weapons, while yelling in an unidentified language. A nearby civilian yelled out to the entities, who panicked and jumped into the ocean.
Date of Occurrence: 3/9/1991
Location: █████ Island, Washington, USA.
Follow-Up Actions: Witnesses were administered Class-A amnestics. Damage to the lighthouse was determined to be superficial, and did not require repairing. Surveillance of the waters surrounding the lighthouse have proven inconclusive.

Event Description: Five emaciated red humanoid figures were spotted at the chain convenience store in ████████. Figures were observed by CCTV surveillance to pass through store aisles, becoming increasingly more distended. Ten minutes after their initial manifestation, entities vanished, and all items within the store were found to have vanished.
Date of Occurrence: 8/14/20██
Location: Diamond Bar, California, USA.
Follow-Up Actions Taken: Store employees and customers were treated with Class-A amnestics. Store was provided with two members of security who are to watch for additional manifestations until 2028.

Event Description CCTV footage shows a two second flash of light being emitted from a single streetlight, eliminating all visibility. Following this, the street occupied by the streetlight underwent immediate congestion. Traffic eventually eased to average levels after three hours.
Date of Occurrence: 2/17/20
Location: Palm Springs, Florida
Follow-Up Actions taken: Area was to be monitored more closely following the event. No further actions are necessary at the moment.

Event Description: Thirty percent of Bethlehem, Connecticut's population had their appearances altered to match that of former U.S. President James A. Garfield. Victim's memories were also altered to reflect this appearance change. The event was initially discovered when all employees at a local supermarket were discovered to all resemble James A. Garfield.
Date Of Occurrence: 5/██/████
Location: Bethlehem, Connecticut, USA.
Follow-Up Actions Taken: At this time, no follow up actions can be concluded by the local police or the Foundation. No further anomalous activity was reported in the area.

Event Description: A subway-train spontaneously vanished shortly after derailment. Several months later, it was discovered by a group of paleontologists buried under several kilometers of rock. The train was severely damaged and no trace of the driver or 30 passengers were found.
Date of Occurrence: ██/4/199█
Location: Toronto, Canada
Follow-Up Actions: The paleontologists were administered Class-A amnestics, and the train was relocated to a Foundation holding facility. Families of victims were provided cover stories of a standard train derailment. Train debris and track were examined for anomalous properties, although none were present.

Event Description: A subway train departed from ██████████████ Station in Los Angeles, California at 8:00. At 8:11 the train vanished from the tunnel and reappeared at ██████████ Station in London, England at 8:16. Upon reappearance, the train's appearance had morphed to match that of a London Underground subway train. Agents embedded in both Los Angeles and London established communications to quickly take control of the situation by establishing a perimeter around the stations and getting all who had originally boarded the train into Foundation custody.
Date of Occurrence: ██/██/ 2020
Location: Los Angeles, California and London, England
Follow-Up Actions Taken: All who had been aboard the train were interviewed, amnesticized, and taken back to Los Angeles, whereupon they were released. When interviewed, the train operator reported nothing out of the ordinary that could have caused the event. Camera footage from both stations was scrubbed. The train was removed and taken into Foundation custody where it has been monitored and studied for further anomalous properties. As of 4/19/20, none have been shown. Foundation personnel are currently working with UIU agents and British Occult Service officials to keep both stations under a 5 year monitoring period.

Event Description: All known humans situated within the general vicinity of a suburb in Seattle, Washington temporarily lost bodily autonomy and invariably maintained their forward velocity for approximately 35 seconds. These bodies were unimpeded by obstructions, with individuals intangibly passing through nearby structures. After the event had subsided, all affected individuals regained autonomy and tangibility, leading to mass cases of suffocation, with exact casualties yet to be accurately determined.
Date of Occurrence: 07/16/2006
Location: Redmond, Washington, United States
Follow-Up Actions Taken: Widespread amnesticization efforts among affected individuals and families of victims were initiated. Heads of local groups of interest were queried for a potential explanation of the event's origins, to no avail. Notably, during this period, the networks of Microsoft, headquarters located in Redmond, Washington, encountered a brief outage.

Event Description: A low-frequency pitch was reported emitting from all ground sewers within a city center. Occasional flashes of light were also observed by civilians. This frequency increased in pitch until all glass constructions within close proximity of sewer entrances suddenly shattered, causing an estimated $████ USD in property damage.
Date Of Occurrence: ██/██/2015
Location: Livingston, California, United States
Follow-Up Actions Taken: All witnesses were administered Class-B amnestics. Video evidence of the event has been confiscated by the Foundation. CCTV monitors were installed around area to ensure safety of citizens.

Event Description: An entire mosasaurus skeleton materialized roughly 8 feet above the floor of █████ ██████████ Middle School, replacing all solid objects in space it occupied, though this was mostly ceiling tiles. The subsequent weight of this added mass and loss of structural integrity quickly led to the collapse of the western roof of the building.
Date of Occurrence: 05/06/2020
Location: ████████, Colorado, USA
Follow-Up Actions Taken: Due to quarantine measures already in place in ████████, the school was completely unoccupied and only two civilians witnessed the event, both of whom were administered amnestics. All video footage was recovered and replaced to match a cover story of unchecked mold growth and frequent rain leading to a roof collapse. The skeleton was found to have no signs of decay and was covered in fresh, recently-deceased mosasaurus tissue, and was moved to Site-███ for temporal-paleontological research and subsequent storage. The building is to be monitored until 05/31/2025 for future anomalous occurrences.

Event Description: One Blatta orientalis (Oriental Cockroach) grew to a length of 1.2 meters within a civilian residence. The specimen displayed frantic behavior before fleeing the home and impacted by a passing pickup truck. The residents of the house then contacted the local authorities while passersby began taking photographs of the insect.
Date of Occurrence: 05/06/20██
Location: ██████ ████, Iowa, USA
Follow-Up Actions Taken: Foundation agents arrived shortly after the call was made and administered appropriate amnestic dosages after confiscating evidence of the event. Despite the efforts of Foundation entomologists, the cockroach perished due to breathing difficulties. Roughly 22 minutes after the cessation of life, the insect returned to average size while unobserved. The body was monitored for potential anomalous properties before disposed of via Site-██'s industrial incinerator.

Event Description: A charred humanoid entity was seen on CCTV records logged in workplaces and industrial areas. Frequently observed to lay in a fetal position next to an indescribable organic mass for approximately five minutes before rousing and subsequently stepping onto the mass. Audio and video footage afterward damaged/deleted; corporate management denied involvement.
Date of Occurrence: Unclear.
Location: Worldwide
Follow-Up Actions Taken: Interrogation attempts unsuccessful. Foundation agents have been embedded within areas of such occurrences posed as civilians. All records containing the event have been confiscated and transferred to Site-██ for further research. Amnestics have been administered accordingly along with regular information suppression tactics.

Event Description: On 21/██/20██, A team of 31 researchers, sailing through the Drake passage on an expedition to Antarctica, sighted what seemed to be a surfacing submarine 10km away off the coast of Smith Island. The expedition team, confused as they hadn't been informed of any submarines in the area, attempted to contact via radio but to no avail. A look through binoculars indicated that it was a military submarine, of unknown design, displaying an unknown flag. Not long after, a bright light and thunderous roar were seen and heard as a supposed missile was launched from the distant submarine, and travelled in an easterly direction. The submarine sank back down under the waves and was not seen again. The expedition was called off subsequently.
Date of Occurrence: 21/██/20██
Location: 6km NW of Smith Island, Antarctica.
Follow-Up Actions Taken: The 31 researchers were interrogated individually and administered Class-A amnestics after. A covert foundation-led search team were deployed to the region to search for the rogue submarine, but found nothing after 14 months of searching. The launched missile, an SLBM, reached space and successfully deployed its stages. A single projectile, supposedly a warhead, was detected entering the atmosphere near Bouvet Island, but didn't detonate. Warhead and missile debris were never recovered. The file of this event remains in Site-██ awaiting further investigation.

Event Description: The sky visible from inside Site-19 became pale red for 5 seconds, during which the text "SQUONKIPEDIA" in bold white lettering rapidly moved across the sky.
Date of Occurrence: 09/12/2019
Location: Site-19
Follow-Up Actions Taken: None, due to all witnesses being Foundation personnel. The cause of this is under investigation.

Note: No known organization or popular media element with the name "Squonkipedia" has been identified.

Event Description All doorways and windows to Site-25's northeastern guard tower converted into impermeable opaque barriers and communication with the tower was lost. The event immediately ended upon a drilling attempt successfully breaching the floor. For the duration of the event, muffled shouting and construction noises were heard emanating from the inside, although all personnel rescued from the tower report instead hearing an "unearthly warbling" emanating from the outside.
Date of Occurrence: 08/05/2020
Location: Site-25
Follow-Up Actions Taken: Due to security concerns, the tower may not be closed for more than 24 hours. As subsequent investigations found no anomalous items or entities, no changes will be made to guard schedules. Further anomalous events relating to this location are to be reported immediately.

Event Description: At 9:32am, an instrumental piece of music, lasting 3 minutes and 52 seconds, and with composition style resembling that of a national anthem, began playing from the geometric center of the ██████████████ Building of the ██████████████ University, prompting every person within hearing range to interrupt their current activities, stand up with their hand over their heart, and passionately sing along in an unknown language for the duration of the piece, after which they proceeded to resume their activities as if nothing had happened.
Date of Occurrence: 03/11/2019
Location: Bogotá, Colombia
Follow-Up Actions Taken: Security camera footage retrieved and destroyed, mock footage created to replace it. Witnesses interviewed. All witnesses involved retained clear memories of the event, but showed disinterest or outright aversion in discussing it. None of them seemed willing to mention the event unprompted, and when questioned about it either tried to deflect to other topic, claiming disinterest, or outright refused to discuss it. Amnestics proved ineffective in removing memories of the event. However, due to the unlikeliness of them deciding to discuss it on their own accord, and the destruction of the only footage of the event, amnestic treatment has been deemed unnecessary for the time being. Witnesses are to be placed on a 5-year observation period to detect any potential changes in their behavior and/or the self-containing nature of the event.

Event Description: An as-yet unidentified woman, dressed in what witnesses described as "steampunk-style" clothing, was seen walking a live thylacine (Thylacinus cynocephalus) down a busy street. When approached, she was heard to warn the approaching person or persons away by saying, "Careful, she bites," in a Boston accent. After walking the animal for twenty-five minutes, she and the animal entered a taxicab, which promptly drove away. It is worthy of note that the thylacine is known to have been extinct since 1936.
Date of Occurrence: 4/8/2020
Location: New York City, NY
Follow-Up Actions Taken: Cover story of a promotional event for a movie shoot circulated. Through questioning of eyewitnesses, the Foundation was able to trace the woman's starting point to another taxicab at the intersection of [REDACTED]. Neither of the cabs has been identified, despite considerable effort. The cabs in question have not been found to belong to any taxi company in the city. Descriptions of the drivers have not been helpful, largely due to the fact that eyewitnesses were captivated by the strangely-dressed woman and her pet.

Event Description: A public telephone outside of an abandoned grocery store began to ring. A young woman picked up the receiver and heard a heavily-distorted voice say, "Everything you thought you knew is wrong." When she asked what the voice meant, it answered by saying, "The world is not what you think it is." Further questions did not elicit answers, only similar phrases. After nearly three minutes, the woman hung up the phone in frustration.
Date of Occurrence: 6/8/2020
Location: Miami, FL
Follow-Up Actions Taken: Telephone in question examined and discovered not to be connected to any telephone lines. Investigation revealed that the telephone had not been connected since 2002 and is only still in place because of a dispute about who should be responsible for its removal. Interviews with the woman provided no useful details; woman was amnesticized. Telephone placed under observation for 5 years.

Event Description: Every human (Homo sapiens) on Earth simultaneously lost consciousness for approximately one second. Recording devices left running during this period show that all affected people abruptly screamed for the entire duration of the event.
Date of Occurrence: 7/9/2020, 3:23:42 GMT
Location: Worldwide
Follow-Up Actions Taken: Published evidence of event removed and edited, hoax websites developed to paint event as conspiracy theory.

Event Description: A Western Rock Lobster (Panulirus cygnus) transmuted into a live human infant whilst being boiled alive.
Date of Occurrence: 09/9/2019
Location: Geraldton, Western Australia.
Follow-up Actions Taken: All witnesses were administered Class-A amnestics. A window at the Jefferson house had to be repaired. Autopsy revealed the DNA of the carcass was identical to that of an ordinary human. Remains of the infant were cremated and buried.

Event Description: A team of seven archeologists attempted to open the sarcophagus of Cleopatra. Within the sarcophagus, no body was discovered; however, a single living bee had left the tomb after being opened and proceeded to escape. The location of the specimen is unknown at this time.
Date of Occurence: 2/3/2018
Location: Alexandria, Egypt
Follow-Up Actions Taken: Archeologists amnesticized. The public perception of Cleopatra's tomb is to be maintained as lost or currently unknown.

Event Description: A woman got up from her table at a restaurant and walked directly toward the women's restroom in a straight line, passing through several other tables and diners in the process. Security footage of the event shows the woman appearing to wade as she passes through solid objects, as though walking through deep water.
Date of Occurrence: 29/9/2020
Location: New York City, New York
Follow-Up Actions Taken: Witnesses interviewed and amnesticized. Security footage copied for Foundation records, original files deleted. The woman was placed under observation for future anomalous abilities, to continue until 2025.

Automated Message from the Records and Information Security Administration: A potential cognitohazard has effected this text. Do you wish to access the document anyway?

Event Description: A school basketball match between the Marymount School of New York and New Anglia international school. The only anomalous event related to this match was its location and date of occurrence.
Date of Occurrence: 20/06/1969
Location: West Crater, Lunar Surface
Follow-up Actions taken: Apollo 11 crew provided with Class-A amnestics. Footage of the landing edited and cut to remove all traces of the game. Students involved lost memory of the incident naturally.

Event Description: All of the dogs in a local dog park were replaced by Madagascar Hissing Cockroaches (Gromphadorhina portentosa). Roaches were all the same size as the dogs that were replaced, and the effect lasted for about five and a half minutes before the dogs reappeared unfazed.
Date of Occurrence: 03/12/2020
Location: Dog park in Revere, Massachusetts.
Follow-up Actions Taken: All pet owners were given Class A Amnestics and all camera footage was seized by Foundation personnel.

Event Description: Edward Jacobs, age 34, described as a tall and thin Caucasian man with short curly brown hair and pale green eyes, entered a single-occupancy bathroom in an antique store, but did not exit. The man who exited the bathroom was noticeably short and slightly overweight. His identification showed that he was Alex Wong, age 22. Mr. Wong was not in the bathroom at the time Mr. Jacobs entered. Witnesses could not recall ever having seen him before, but did not regard his presence as unusual.
Date of Occurrence: 19-1-2021
Location: New York City, NY
Follow-up Actions Taken: Alex Wong was detained and questioned. His testimony revealed nothing unusual, and amnestic treatment was deemed unnecessary. Cover story of a missing person enabled Foundation agents to obtain the owner's permission to search the entire store, even the areas customers are not permitted to enter. Edward Jacobs was not located and has been classified as a Person of Interest.

Event Description: A young woman visiting an office building for a job interview discovered a male white rhinoceros wearing a security guard's hat. Staff in the building referred to the rhinoceros as "Jake." The young woman made a short video and uploaded it to the popular video hosting site [REDACTED], where it was discovered by Foundation web crawlers, prompting an investigation.
Date of Occurrence: 2-4-2021
Location of Occurrence: Seattle, WA
Follow-up Actions Taken: After being found to be non-anomalous, the rhinoceros was taken to a nearby zoo. The video was removed from the video hosting site. The young woman who made the video was interviewed, as were staff at the building. All staff assumed that the rhinoceros was a member of security staff and found nothing unusual about this. All involved were given class A amnestics.

Event Description: A mannequin in a window display at a women's clothing store became a living woman. She maintained the pose the mannequin had been placed in, merely watching those nearby with mild interest. She remained in this state for 1 minute and 23 seconds before becoming a mannequin again.
Date of Occurrence: 3-5-2021
Location of Occurrence: New York City, New York
Follow-up Actions Taken: Uploaded photos and videos of the event allowed to remain in place. A cover story regarding a movie promotion was circulated. Staff at the store were interviewed. No member of staff recognized the woman, although most claimed she looked familiar.

Event Description: After drinking a full 1-liter bottle of a generic soft drink, a teenage boy was able to belch the entire first verse of the Swedish national anthem in a single breath.
Date of Occurrence: 3-10-2021
Location of Occurrence: Chicago, Illinois, USA
Follow-up Actions Taken: The boy and all present when the event occurred interviewed and amnesticized. No useful information was gained.
Note: No one had any Swedish ancestry, knowledge of Sweden beyond the most basic geographical information, or knowledge of the Swedish national anthem. When the song was played by one of the responding agents, none of those interviewed were able to recognize it. Yet another mystery we'll probably never be able to solve. - Dr. Malkin

Event Description: Approximately all flags in Washington D. C. became the now-popular 'Gay Pride' flag. All instances of the US flag in the District disappeared, and were found the following day in the capitol building with a label reading 'Happy Gay Pride month! Sorry for borrowing these.' The object was scanned for fingerprints and video recordings were observed, the person responsible was unable to be located. The following occurred in 2019 on the same date to a similar effect, and the person responsible for the events was still unable to be traced.
Date of Occurrence: 06-11-2009 / 06-11-2019
Location of Occurrence: Washington, District of Columbia
Follow-up Actions Taken: The President of the US, all American political figures, and all present were given Class-A Amnestics on both occasions. Flags were removed and replaced with the modern incarnation of the flag of the United States before amnestics were administered on both occasions.
Note: This happened to have occurred on both the Tenth and Twentieth anniversaries of the US's 'Gay Pride Month' holiday. Whoever did this sure likes the occasion. -Dr. Ypres

Event Description: The words WONPON suddenly appeared in the night sky, seemingly made of out flames, for 15 minutes before disappearing. The source of the lights is currently unknown.
Date of Occurrence: 7-03-2021
Location of Occurrence: Rama's Bridge, Indian Ocean
Follow-up Actions Taken: Significant clean-up efforts deemed unnecessary, as most witnesses mistook the event for fireworks. Any individuals found to be spreading information opposite of this were amnestied, and evidence supporting the idea of fireworks has been dispersed among the population.

Event Description: A man sitting on a bench in a subway station was heard to say something about having forgotten his phone. This was presumably in response to a smartphone at the opposite end of the bench. The man remained sitting, but another man completely identical to him stepped out of his body, walked to the opposite end of the bench, retrieved the phone, and returned. When the second man sat down, he appeared to merge into the first.
Date of Occurrence: 4-13-2021
Location of Occurrence: Chicago, IL
Follow-up Actions Taken: As this event happened very late at night, few witnesses were present. All witnesses described the event accurately, but seemed oddly disinterested, as though nothing out of the ordinary had occurred. As no useful information could be gained, witnesses were given low-level amnestic treatment. The man responsible for the event has been placed under Foundation surveillance until 2026.

Event Description: An entry was submitted to the site which described an anomalous item which does not exist. The entry was submitted by a terminal which had ceased functioning several days prior to the entry's creation.
Date of Occurrence: 5-23-2022
Location of Occurrence: Site-64
Follow-up Actions Taken: The terminal was removed from the SciPNET intranet connection and efforts to find the culprit are underway.

Event Description: A number of food items within a local McDonald's restaurant suddenly animated and restructured themselves to resemble a number of animals native to the area. The entities then proceeded to attack the staff before fleeing into the surrounding wilderness and disappearing.
Date of Occurrence: 12-5-2020
Location of Occurrence: Blackfoot, ID
Follow-up Actions Taken: All customers and staff present were interrogated and given amnestics, with the restaurant's manager going on record saying, "It was Carl's boys, I just know it! They're always pulling crap like this!" An investigation into the neighboring Carl's Jr. restaurant has since been launched.

Event Description: An as-yet unidentified man removed his baseball cap, revealing a small purple cloud on top of his head, which had been completely concealed by the hat. The cloud floated away in what witnesses described as an unhurried manner. It has not been located.
Date of Occurrence: 4-26-21
Location of Occurrence: Cincinnati, OH
Follow-up Actions Taken: As neither the man nor the cloud could be located by the time the Foundation arrived, and there was no way to determine who had seen the event, low-grade amnestics were dispersed over the entire area via aerosol.

Event Description: Known person of interest POI-11705 manifested a Glock 19 pistol and began to float in a standing posture. POI passed through the bottom of an elevated freeway as if intangible, emerged out the top and began to travel along the freeway, firing his pistol in the air while still intersecting with the freeway. POI made an abrupt upward motion while "dabbing" before exploding into fireworks.
Date of Occurrence: 5/10/2021
Location of Occurrence: Los Angeles, CA
Follow-up Actions Taken: Class-A amnestics administered to witnesses. Cover story of an illegal firework show implemented.

Event Description: Shortly after one woman entered an elevator in an office building, 13 copies of the same woman exited the elevator. According to witnesses, the women were completely identical in every respect and all answered to the same name. Six minutes and 47 seconds later, all but one of the women demanifested, leaving nothing behind.
Date of Occurrence: 5-19-2021
Location of Occurrence: Austin, TX
Follow-up Actions Taken: Witnesses interviewed and amnesticized. None of the witnesses regarded the event as unusual in any way, and seemed puzzled by interviewers' suggestions to the contrary.

Event Description: For 0.0000002 seconds, the entire population of Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, was teleported to Monrovia, Liberia, before being teleported back; no body was harmed and there were no follow up effects on either Monrovia or Ho Chi Minh.
Date of Occurrence: 2-22-1979
Location of Occurrence: Ho Chi Minh City and Monrovia
Follow-Up Actions Taken: Due to the fact that it was a very short amount of time and that it was midnight in Vietnam, most of the civilians did not notice. Those who did were given amnestics; a cover up story was spread in Monrovia of chemical smog playing tricks on the mind.

Event Description: An abandoned building became a pleasant, well-kept suburban home with obvious signs of habitation. Foundation investigation discovered that it was owned by a man named Edward Jacobs, age 32. He claimed to have lived there alone for 4 years, after his mother moved out to be closer to her ailing sister. When interviewed, neighbors corroborated his story. A search of public records discovered that no one with the last name Jacobs had ever lived in the area and there was no such person as Edward Jacobs.
Date of Occurrence: 1-1-2021
Location of Occurrence: Suburb of Cleveland, OH
Follow-Up Actions Taken: As the anomalous nature of Edward Jacobs's existence in the region appears to be largely unknown, he was allowed to continue living in his current location. His property has been placed under Foundation surveillance until 2026. At the time of writing, no further anomalous activity has been reported.
Note: One of the clerks at the local courthouse spoke kindly of Edward Jacobs, calling him "a nice young man," even after showing us evidence that the property has been vacant since 2018. This kind of thing is above my pay grade. - Agent Walters

Event Description: A group of male Eclectus parrots (Eclectus roratus) in a zoo were seen developing humanoid heads and reciting "a song about bananas". Security footage failed to capture the event, although the occurrence was corroborated by multiple witnesses. Anomalous group hallucination assumed.
Date of Occurrence: 6/3/2021
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Follow-up Actions Taken: People known to be in the area of the bird enclosure were given low-strength amnestics.

Event Description: An adult male western lowland gorilla (gorilla gorilla gorilla) entered a local playground and began to play on the equipment. Multiple children happily interacted with the gorilla as though it were another child, and were seen to be very friendly toward it. Nearby parents were reported to be disinterested in the gorilla's presence. After 7 minutes and 38 seconds, the gorilla entered a nearby public restroom, and did not emerge. No trace of the gorilla was found afterward.
Date of Occurrence: 6/3/2021
Location of Occurrence: Cincinnati, OH
Follow-up Actions Taken: All witnesses, both children and adults, were interviewed. Children did not appear to find the gorilla's presence unusual. Adults were disbelieving of the event, saying such things as "children have such imaginations." All witnesses were amnesticized, and the playground was placed under Foundation surveillance.

Event Description: Two people ran in opposite directions, to see which one their dog would follow. Rather than following one or the other, the dog split into two identical dogs and followed both of them at once. When the two people returned to close proximity, the dogs merged back into one.
Date of Occurrence: 6/6/2021
Location of Occurrence: Buffalo, NY
Follow-Up Actions Taken: Video of the event had already been posted to social media by the time it was brought to the attention of the Foundation. The video was promptly removed and dismissed as a hoax. Witnesses were located and given amnestic treatment.

Event Description: The top three participants in a bodybuilding competition had their muscle mass decreased by roughly 55% each, as they stepped on the podium. The only noted side effects were excess skin, and mental distress.
Date of Occurrence: 10/6/2021
Location of Occurrence: Los Angeles, California, USA
Follow-Up Actions Taken: Inspection of the locale, the podium, as well as all products (Tanning products, bodybuilding equipment, etc.) used by the competitors revealed no anomalies. Video recordings of the event were taken down, and all witnesses and competitors were administered amnestics.

Event Description: Dancers onstage at a concert performed a series of elaborate movements which are anatomically impossible, including several that defied the laws of physics.
Date of Occurrence: 21/6/2021
Location of Occurrence: Miami, FL
Follow-up Actions Taken: As the event was being broadcast live to local TV stations, large-scale amnestic treatment was deemed useless. Fortunately for the Foundation, no members of the audience seemed to be aware of the anomalous nature of the dance, viewing it as some form of clever trickery. When interviewed, the dancers claimed to have learned the dance from an online video. However, the video in question could not be found. Investigation into the video is still ongoing, and the person responsible for making it has been classified as a Person of Interest.

Event Description: During a record-breaking heat wave, a woman was heard to complain about how hot it was. An unidentified man immediately manifested in front of her and began to lecture her on how hot it was where he came from, frequently using the phrase "You don't know what real heat is." After 2 minutes and 17 seconds, the man de-manifested.
Date of Occurrence: 2/7/2021
Location of Occurrence: Seattle, WA
Follow-up Actions Taken: All witnesses were interviewed and amnesticized. No witnesses were able to identify the man, and no one saw him arrive, leading to the conclusion that he manifested in place. A sketch was created based on the man's description, and he has been labeled a Person of Interest.

Event Description: Population within a 2-mile radius of ████████ formed a seemingly temporary hivemind and restrained ██████████████. For the next hour and 37 minutes, they attempt to expose ██████████████ to multiple sources of bright lights ranging from lights from cell phones to 7000 Lumen Halogen lights while restraining and forcibly holding ██████████████ eyes open. Afterwards, the temporary hive mind had subsided, leaving connected members confused and disoriented.
Date of Occurrence: 6/7/2021
Location: Noblesville, Indiana
Follow-Up actions: All who were involved were interviewed, amnesticized, and taken back to their homes. ██████████████ was both interviewed and evaluated by a medical team, and was noted as being passive, compliant, and having slowed reaction times. Before being amnesticized, ██████████████ was confirmed to have gone colorblind (specifically Deuteranopia). Investigation of the home of ██████████████ is noted have a sizeable amount of sloth paraphernalia. Three members of the defunct MTF Iota-5 have been sent to observe the region for a 4 month time frame to ensure return to normality.

Event Description: For a period of 24 hours, all printers and photocopiers located within Site-120 would only print the wikipedia.org webpage for Philosophy, regardless of given printing instruction.
Date of Occurrence: 12/20/2018
Location: Site-120, Poland
Follow-Up actions: Pages printed during the event disposed of.

Event Description: A vending machine began dispensing nothing but SCP-2107, regardless of which button was pressed. After 26 minutes, the machine resumed normal operation.
Date of Occurrence: 7-21-2021
Location of Occurrence: Eighth Avenue Station, New York City, New York
Follow-Up Actions Taken: Instances of SCP-2107 rounded up and collected. A cover story of the machine being out of order was circulated, and the machine was confiscated. Amnestics were administered as necessary.

Event Description: 3 empty plastic bottles began rolling up Monte Lauro at a speed of 2 m/s. 2 minutes later, they accelerated to a speed of 45 m/s. Once they reached the peak, they floated upwards at a speed of 25 m/s.
Date of Occurrence: 3-12-2010
Location of Occurrence: Monte Lauro, Italy
Follow-Up Actions Taken: Amnestics were administered as necessary. CCTV footage showing the beginning of the bottles' climb was removed and destroyed.

Event Description: An as yet unidentified man purchased a bottle of water from a vending machine. Upon landing in the dispensing tray, the bottle became a large swarm of yellow jacket wasps, which violently attacked the man. 1 minute and 23 seconds later, the swarm dispersed.
Date of Occurrence: 8-6-2021
Location of Occurrence: Lincoln, NE
Follow-Up Actions Taken: Witnesses amnesticized via aerosolized solution. Man treated at a local hospital. Hospital staff provided with a cover story. None of the wasps could be located when the Foundation arrived at the scene.

Event Description: A woman named Elizabeth Simmons entered an elevator in a convention center late at night, and was the only occupant of the elevator at the time. However, a completely different woman answering to the name of Jessica Watkins emerged.
Date of Occurrence: 9-1-2021
Location of Occurrence: Las Vegas, NV
Follow-Up Actions Taken: Hotel searched under the cover story of a missing person. No trace of Elizabeth Simmons could be located. Hotel staff, convention staff, and convention attendees were interviewed, and no one remembered anyone named Elizabeth Simmons. All those interviewed remembered Jessica Watkins having attended the convention instead. Thorough investigation revealed no evidence that Jessica Watkins existed before the event.
Note: This particular Jessica Watkins, that is. It's a relatively common name, but none of those found to have existed previously matched the woman's description. - Agent Thompson

Event Description: All Foundation personnel viewing their work email accounts from 00:08:08 to 00:09:09 GMT reported observing the presence of several unusual messages from other Foundation staff, all of whom have denied responsibility. Analysis of security footage reveals no obvious discrepancies beyond the reactions of 15 affected personnel, most of whom either contacted technical support or reported a potential cognitohazard and requested immediate amnesticization. Two personnel violated proper procedures and attempted to record the contents of the emails to the best of their ability, though due to its perception-based nature the only extant record is one Post-It Note and its subsequent transcriptions. Remembered email subjects confirmed to possess no infohazardous properties include "Void Duty - Transfer Request", "SCP-2165 Autopsy Report", and several references to rain such as "Blue Rain Memo #004", "Rainfall Increase Data", "D.R.Y.S.N.O. Anti-Rain Cannon", and "Green Rain Memo Due? URGENT".
Date of Occurrence: 09/28/2021
Location of Occurrence: Site-40D, Antarctica
Follow-Up Actions Taken: All affected personnel amnesticized. Obtained data is currently undergoing testing for infohazardous/cognitohazardous properties. Email systems are online and no software issues have been detected.

Event Description: A man appeared with a burst of white light and looked around as if confused. He asked a passerby who was currently the President of the United States, and did not appear to like the answer. He then asked who was King of England. Upon receiving an answer, he produced an item described as "a really fancy-looking phone" from a pocket, tapped on it briefly, and vanished in a burst of white light.
Date of Occurrence: 9/30/2021
Location of Occurrence: Times Square, NYC, NY
Follow-Up Actions Taken: Witnesses interviewed and amnesticized. Work with Foundation sketch artists produced sketches, but so far no one matching the sketch has been identified. Cover story of a publicity stunt for an upcoming science fiction movie has been circulated.

Event Description: All paper documents listing anomalies ranging from SCP-6000 to SCP-6999 had all of its information expunged and replaced with "[ACCESS DENIED]".
Date of Occurrence: 10/2/2021
Location of Occurrence: Site-65
Follow-Up Actions Taken: All affected documents have been replaced with backup documents from another Site.

Event Description: All pills located in the city of ███████, New Mexico suddenly transformed into live pill bugs.
Date of Occurrence: 10/3/2021
Location of Occurrence: ███████, New Mexico
Follow-Up Actions Taken: All citizens with prescriptions of any pill medication at any point in time have been amnesticized. All doctors, nurses, and hospital staff have also been amnesticized.

Event Description: Students and faculty preformed an entire average school day in reverse. All recordings of the event show any conversation or lecture being in reverse, as well as any physical action.
Date of Occurrence: 08/17/2019
Location: ███████████ Community High School, █████ ████, Florida.
Follow-up Actions Taken: All witnesses were administered Class A amnestics. All students and faculty appear not to remember the event. ███████████ Community High School is to remain under surveillance until 8/17/2025.
Notes: Watching people eat in reverse is unsurprisingly disgusting. I would recommend watching the recordings before eating. -Researcher Vance

Event Description: 800 people in ███████ theater screamed at a frequency of 20000 Hz simultaneously, causing glass to shatter and interfered with all electric circuits within a 10 mile radius.
Date of Occurrence 9/23/██
Location: Floorsville, Iowa
Follow-up actions: Cause of anomaly never determined. Individuals in the theater exhibited no anomalous properties after event. Subjects administered Class-B amnestics.

Event Description: A man entered a restroom, looking distressed and acting as though he was being pursued. After approximately 15 seconds, he dissolved into liquid and flowed down a nearby floor drain, leaving only his clothes behind.
Date of Occurrence: 23-12-2021
Location of Occurrence: [REDACTED] Hardware, Cincinnati, OH
Follow-Up Actions Taken: Witnesses given amnestic treatment. Clothing collected for further study. Testing on the liquid absorbed by the clothing revealed it to be water from Lake Superior. Search of the pockets revealed $1.77 in various coins, one rather faded $2 bill, 6 small shards of obsidian, and a gift card to a clothing store that went out of business in 1996.

Event Description: An unidentified man in the uniform of a delivery worker emerged from a solid wall in the restaurant of a five-star hotel. He was empty-handed and was not visibly carrying anything on his person, but insisted he had a package for [12 seconds of unintelligible noises, mostly involving the chattering of dolphins and miscellaneous gurgling]. When this failed to elicit a response from anyone in the vicinity, he repeated himself three times, using the exact same words each time. After no one responded, he shrugged and returned through the wall.
Date of Occurrence: 22-2-2022
Location of Occurrence: Miami, FL
Follow-Up Actions Taken: All witnesses interviewed and amnesticized. Wall examined, found to be completely solid and non-anomalous. Security camera videos erased under the cover story of a malfunction. Recording of the noises made by the man taken for further analysis. Attempts to discover which business he was working for are ongoing, but made difficult by the fact that the only visible writing on his uniform is in an unknown and as-yet indecipherable script.

Event Description: Files containing Foundation training videos had their contents replaced with much more unprofessional, lower-quality videos, consisting of individuals who allegedly are employed by the Foundation reading off virtual slideshows near-verbatim. On average, this quadrupled the duration of each training video.
Date of Occurrence: 14/3/2022
Location of Occurrence: Site-79
Follow-Up Actions Taken: Files contained, with new versions of the videos loaded onto Site-79's servers from a backup. However, twenty individuals walked out of the training suite orientation was taking place in, citing frustration at having to watch a two-hour-long video on evacuation procedures (original video was approximately twelve minutes long).

Event Description: All writing implements in a school classroom became unaffected by gravity. The effected items resumed their original state after 37 minutes and 24 seconds, when an as-of-yet unidentified woman outside the room sneezed.
Date of Occurrence: 17 April 2022
Location of Occurrence: [REDACTED] Elementary, Columbus, OH
Follow-Up Actions Taken: Witnesses interviewed and amnesticized; security footage erased.

Event Description: A dropped cheeseburger disappeared into the floor as if sinking into some form of viscous liquid. When an attempt to retrieve the cheeseburger was made, the floor was discovered to have resumed normal solidity, making recovery impossible.
Date of Occurrence: 5 May 2022
Location of Occurrence: An In-N-Out Burger location in Los Angeles, California
Follow-Up Actions Taken: Witnesses amnesticized; security footage erased.

Event Description: Culinary staff of the Mercure Hotel began to capture surrounding instances of Rattus Rattus (Black Rat) present around the kitchen, dissected their bodies and incorporated their corpses and organs in various dishes. Customers were naturally horrified when presented with the aforementioned food, while waiters and all other employees were confused to their reaction. Staff eventually regained sanity two (2) hours later.
Date of Occurrence: 29-JAN-1987
Location of Occurrence: Mercure Hotel, Lyon, France
Follow-Up Actions Taken: Escaping customers tracked and amnesticized. Staff interviewed and tested for cognitive- and mental-disturbances; test results were negative, all employees were amnesticized. Dishes confiscated and incinerated. Establishment was monitored for three (3) years for further anomalies; none reported.

Event Description: A telephone in a painting began to ring, with a sound appropriate to the style of the painted telephone. When a night watchman answered, a female voice asked for Tiffany, which happened to be the name of his daughter. When informed that Tiffany wasn't available, the caller announced that she'd call back later and hung up.
Date of Occurrence: 22 May 2022
Location of Occurrence: Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York City, NY, USA
Follow-Up Actions Taken: Since this occurred late at night, very little action was required. The night watchman was interviewed, and seemed to find nothing unusual about having a conversation over a telephone in a painting. Witness was amnesticized following interview and placed under Foundation surveillance in the event of further anomalous activity.

Event Description: A plate of spaghetti noodles became animate and attempted to strangle a diner. Witnesses described the animate spaghetti as "absolutely furious", but were unable to articulate what gave them this impression. Despite its best efforts, the spaghetti was unable to do any damage, and became inanimate again shortly afterwards.
Date of Occurrence: 16 June 2022
Location of Occurrence: An Italian restaurant in Fresno, CA
Follow-Up Actions Taken: Review of security video revealed an unidentified man wearing a stereotypical chef outfit in the kitchen, dusting the spaghetti with an as-of-yet unknown substance. When interviewed, several members of kitchen staff were able to recall seeing him, but were unable to identify either him or the substance. The spaghetti, the tablecloth at the table where the event occurred, and the would-be victim's shirt, were collected for testing in hopes of identifying the substance.

Event Description: The heads of all psionic, empathic and emotiokinetic humanoid anomalies within a 50 km radius of Columbus, Ohio, USA simultaneously detonated. As of writing, the total death count is ██, with an additional █ being treated for intense headaches and neurological damage. Investigation into the cause of this is ongoing.
Time of Occurrence: May 2nd, 2014
Location of Occurrence: Columbus, Ohio, USA
Follow-Up Actions Taken: An investigation of Columbus, Ohio has been launched, examining events that occurred prior to and immediately following the incident, determining potential anomalous activity within the region, and interrogating all citizens of the town. Due to the scale of the incident, large-scale premeditated murder via anomalous means is currently believed to be the most likely cause.
UPDATE - 9 May 2014:It was discovered that at 17:20 hours, one John Zimmerman returned to their home after ~10 hours of work at the nearby █████████ Corporation office building. Zimmerman described the work day as having been 'extremely rough'. Once home, Zimmerman proceeded to drop an entire plate of spaghetti on his shoes and subsequently stub his toe during the cleanup. It was determined that Zimmerman stubbing his toe coincided exactly with the deaths of the anomalous individuals. Zimmerman is also noted to have had a history of anger management issues. Zimmerman has been amnestized and enrolled within anger management courses by the Foundation via a front company.

Event Description: A human corpse was observed to fall out of the sky. Corpse's appearance is an exact match with person of interest "Dan Cooper" or "D.B. Cooper," a plane hijacker who jumped from a Boeing 727 on November 24, 1971 carrying stolen money and disappeared. Cause of death has been determined as dehydration.
Date of Occurrence: 13/08/2022
Location of Occurrence: Tina Bar Beach, Washington, USA
Follow-Up Actions Taken: Corpse placed into biological storage. Witnesses amnesticized.

Event Description: A drinking fountain dispensed mustard when activated for 7 minutes and 38 seconds, after which it resumed normal operation.
Date of Occurrence: 12/8/2022
Location of Occurrence: [REDACTED] Middle School, Rochester, New York
Follow-Up Actions Taken: All witnesses were amnesticized. The fountain and attached plumbing were investigated and found to be non-anomalous. Investigation of security video revealed that the only camera with a view of the drinking fountain had suffered some sort of error 10 minutes prior to the event, rendering it temporarily non-functional. Other security videos show nothing of interest at the time of the event. The school has been placed under Foundation surveillance.

Event Description: Possible CK-Class Restructuring Scenario have resulted in a total existential erasure of the Sultanate of Mataram, a constitutional monarchy located in the island of Java, Southeast Asia. In its place is the Special Region of Yogyakarta; an autonomous province part of the Republic of Indonesia, while the rest of its former territories become the provinces of Central Java and East Java.
Date of Occurrence: 16-12-2021 (Date of discovery, actual event date unknown)
Location of Occurrence: Indonesia
Follow-Up Actions Taken: One of the major discrepancy noted during annual DEEPWELL catalog audit. All Foundation personnel, assets, and contained objects related to the country have been retroactively subsumed into the Indonesian branch. Discovery of the event by general public or GOIs have been deemed improbable due to the thoroughness of the change resulting in total lack of evidence besides the DEEPWELL documents. Containment deemed unnecessary.

Event Description: At around 01:25 AM local time 36 motorists resting in a gas station were awakened and fell into paralysis until 06:00 AM. Eyewitness accounts reported a featherless avian-like entity breaking into the victims' vehicles in succession. The entity enucleated all 36 subjects before escaping into the forest at the conclusion of the event.
Date of Occurrence: 29-08-1991
Location of Occurrence: Trans-Sumatra road, Indonesia
Follow-Up Actions Taken: All subjects are anomalously resistant to amnestics and are all brought into standard human containment. Cover story of a fatal mass carbon monoxide poisoning followed by a gas station explosion disseminated. Entity is still uncontained.

Event Description: Residents of a small town were blocked at local railroad crossing at around 3:20 PM local time lasting approximately 50 minutes to an hour. Lights were seen down the track and a horn was heard but no train ever arrived to cross.
Date of Occurrence: ██/12/████
Location: ██████, Colorado
Follow-up Actions Taken: All drivers at the location at the time of the event were administered amnestics and crossing barriers were reset. Count of trains running through the area was reduced by 1 to prevent any possible data inaccuracies brought by the false train.

Event Description: All red river hogs (Potamochoerus porcus) and depictions thereof were replaced with similar specimens and depictions of an unknown species of hippopotamid called "squonks" or "Realsad boihours" for 38 minutes before reverting back. Squonks engaged solely in loud weeping during this time period, and all tears disappeared following the event.
Date of Occurrence: 11/13/2022
Location: Philadelphia Zoo, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Follow-Up Actions Taken: As this occurred after closing, only █ staff observed the event, all of whom were amnesticized after questioning. Security footage has been confiscated.

Event Description: During classes, a brick wall separating two classrooms vertically rotated along its longest horizontal axis over the span of 14 minutes. During this time, the wall was fully intangible. Items overlapping with the wall's spatial position upon it regaining tangibility were spontaneously teleported to the nearest available space.
Date of Occurrence: 11/14/2022
Location: ███████ ██ █████ ████ School, Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil
Follow-Up Actions Taken: ██ schoolchildren and █ staff were amnesticized. All footage of the event, taken on 6 cellular phones, 2 digital cameras, and 1 portable film camera, was seized. No persisting spatial anomalies have been found with the wall or ejected items.

Event Description: During the course of a highly classified espionage mission, plainclothes Agent ██ D██████ was approached by an individual who repeatedly and loudly introduced themselves as ████████ D██████-Y███, the supposed future child of Agent D██████. The individual proceeded to make a variety of crass, unlikely, and occasionally contradictory claims of future events, only 05.891% of which will occur, before violently kicking Agent D██████'s crotch with a steel-toed boot. Upon D██████ collapsing to the ground, their attacker spat on the agent and started becoming transluscent while saying "Fuck you, fuck your timeline, and fuck your kids. Sunday morning, December 14th, 2053, mom cries, [REDACTED] pays for your funeral services." The individual then disappeared.
Date of Occurrence: 11/14/2022
Location: [REDACTED], Afghanistan
Follow-Up Actions Taken: Agent D██████ sustained only minor injuries from his assault and is expected to make a full recovery. Saliva from his shirt has been analyzed and found to bear no close genetic match to D██████ or any high-ranking Foundation staff. As D██████ won't die until ██/██/206█, his attacker is assumed to have been sent by a hostile group of interest with false information to waste Temporal Department or Prognostication Department resources, and D██████ has been informed of this falsehood.

Event Description: At the end of ███████████'s final day of business before being shut down, all eight mannequins in the store animated and ran towards the front display window before turning to face the remaining staff and patrons. The mannequins then linked hands and bowed synchronously before deanimating in positions normally impossible for their frames.
Date of Occurrence: 22/11/2022
Location: ███████████, a clothing store in █████████, Michoacán, Mexico
Follow-Up Actions Taken: Class-A amnestics were dispensed to all staff and patrons and all relevant security footage was seized. The involved mannequins have been contained but have not yet displayed any anomalous properties.

Event Description: D-466622 had a dream in which ze interacted with several one-armed, one-legged, vaguely humanoid entities that referred to themselves as "gobs" and was offered a finite supply of free shoes in exchange for hir firstborn son. D-466622 agreed to these terms and immediately awoke under a pile of 73 left-foot Nike shoes of varying size, model, and condition. All dormitory cameras in view of D-466622 show the spontaneous appearance of these shoes between the frames 00:26:48.317 and 00:26:48.333 with minor air disturbances expected from a Type-III translocational mid-air displacement.
Date of Occurrence: 05-12-2022
Location: D-Class Dormitory #B-SL401, Bunk C-40
Follow-Up Actions Taken: Testing showed all shoes to be non-anomalous. Due to the lack of matching right shoes and resulting redundancy, all instances were incinerated. D-466622 is sterile, and so is expected to experience no further interaction with the so-called "gobs". Standard Covert Former D-Class Monitoring Procedures will be conducted until 5 years after D-466622's termination of employment.

Event Description: Eight individuals with no known similarities experienced grand mal seizures lasting exactly 128 seconds. Upon recovery, all eight reported having experienced roughly two minutes of the lives of random Tanzanian individuals across time periods ranging from 1875 to 2012. Experiences include traveling along the Ruvuma river, celebrating a friend's birthday, entering a refreshingly cool grocery store, giving birth, finishing and beginning to mail a letter to a long uncontacted friend, confessing to an undiscovered crime, purchasing a new vehicle, and tending to an unknown child's wound.
Date of Occurrence: 08/12/2022
Location of Occurrence: National Museum of Tanzania, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Follow-Up Actions Taken: All witnesses amnesticized and footage seized. The eight individuals who directly experienced the event were amnesticized and released following extensive interviews and documentation of the experiences. As of ██/██/2023, four of the eight memories have been confirmed to be mostly if not entirely accurate via testimony from those who originally experienced the memory or various documentation.

Event Description: For 26 seconds, all deaf and hearing-impaired individuals in Belo Monte felt an intense sense of paranoia and a feeling as though someone to the Northeast was watching them.
Date of Occurrence: 08/12/2022
Location of Occurrence: Belo Monte, São Tomé and Príncipe
Follow-Up Actions Taken: All witnesses amnesticized. Relevant seismic data analyzed with inconclusive results. Agent with mild unilateral hearing loss embedded into population in case of future events.

Event Description: A falling bowling ball attached to a rope as part of a physics lesson failed to lose any energy until class ended 16 minutes later, thus damaging the ceiling and giving one student in its direct path minor injuries.
Date of Occurrence: 13/12/2022
Location of Occurrence: East Lyme High School, East Lyme, Connecticut, USA
Follow-Up Actions Taken: Roof repaired and incident misrepresented as a prank.

Event Description: An unidentified man was crushed by a fallen piano from unknown origin. Witnesses claim that the individual crawled out from beneath the wreckage, proclaiming "Man, this week can't get any worse!". When said individual tried to leave, a second piano fell on him. No remains were found.
Date of Occurrence: 04/11/2021
Location of Occurrence: Outside of █████████ Church, Indiana
Follow-Up Actions Taken: All witnesses amnesticized. Debris was found to have no anomalous properties and was incinerated. Area under surveillance for future anomalous events.

Event Description: All organisms in the kindom 'fungi' simultaneously ceased the process of decomposition for exactly 15 seconds before resuming their natural processes.
Date of Occurrence: 03/03/2021
Location of Occurrence: Earth
Follow-Up-Actions Taken: All civilian scientists know to have detect this event were administered Class-G Amnestics.

Event Description: All 'Sharpie' brand permanent markers are replaced with nearly identical 'Super Skerple' brand permanent markers within 24 hours of being brought into any SCP Foundation Facility or territory owned by the SCP Foundation. This process occurs through anomalous means.
Date of Occurrence: Ongoing since ██/██/████
Location of Occurrence: All Foundation Facilities.
Follow-Up-Actions Taken: No action is deemed necessary.

Event Description: A woman attempted to jump to her death from the roof of ███████ Manufacturing Plant. She fell upwards into the upper atmosphere where she died due to lack of oxygen and exposure to cold.
Date of Occurrence: 1/26/2022
Location of Occurrence: ████████, People's Republic of China.
Follow-Up-Actions Taken: Corpse recovered, all witnesses amnesticized.

Event Description: The 'Chaos Insurgency March' is broadcast on loop from all speaker and sound systems (electric and analog) within Site-17 for roughly 24 hours straight before ending, with no apparent cause. Many personnel become irritable, and employee morale is notably diminished as a result.
Date of Occurrence: 1/20/2022
Location of Occurrence: Site-17
Follow-Up-Actions Taken: Higher broadcast and reception security instituted at Site-17

Event Description: Locations of anomalous objects stored in Storage Site-82 were spontaneously "scrambled," resulting in increased difficulty in locating specific objects.
Date of Occurrence: 2/2/2023
Location of Occurrence: Storage Site-82
Follow-Up-Actions Taken: Deployment of multiple Scranton Reality Anchors and increased surveillance.

Event Description: 3 lampposts were replaced with Windows 10 error messages saying "Lamppost.STL not found". They subsequently disappeared 3 minutes later.
Date of Occurrence: ██/██/████
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, U.S.A
Follow-up Actions Taken: All witnesses issued Class A amnestics. Lampposts were replaced.

Event Description: ████ ███, a male subway passenger, aged 38, after exiting a train car, suddenly went pale, succumbed to a fit of coughing in which his eyes and nose began bleeding, and collapsed onto the ground in a seizure, before dying at a time of 3:15 PM, February 8th, ████. Autopsy revealed the man to be infected with every known pathogen and infectious disease, as well as several which had yet to be discovered at the time of the event, and several which have still not been identified to this day.
Date of Occurrence: 2/8/19██
Location: 145th St. Subway Station, New York City, New York
Follow-up Actions Taken: Cover story of a severe allergic reaction produced and disseminated. Area quarantined until all bodily contaminants could be cleaned. Body recovered and preserved for ongoing pathological study.
Notes: "It really just raises the question: How… How did he get there?" - Dr. Blackstone

Event Description: At 11:17 PM, the sound of a foghorn was heard from an empty room of an art museum. Investigation by the night watchman revealed the sound to have emanated from a display with a maritime theme, including paintings of the sea and various ocean vessels. The watchman also claimed to hear bells ringing and people talking in a language he was unable to identify. When he called out asking if anyone was there, all sounds abruptly ceased.
Date of Occurrence: 1/31/2023
Location of Occurrence: Denver, CO
Follow-up Actions Taken: As the only witness was the night watchman, very little follow-up was required. The watchman was amnesticized and surveillance camera video was erased. The museum was placed under Foundation surveillance in case of further anomalous activity.

Event Description: Edward Jacobsen, age 29, emerged from a restroom in a subway station, claiming to have only been in the restroom for 10 minutes. His cell phone's clock function corroborates this claim. However, he had actually been in the room for nearly thirty-seven hours and his disappearance had been reported to police.
Date of Occurrence: 2/13/2023
Location of Occurrence: New York City, New York
Follow-up Actions Taken: A cover story of a sudden illness which confined Jacobsen to his bed during the time of the event was produced and disseminated. Subway staff were interviewed, but as no one seems to have been aware of anything out of the ordinary involving Mr. Jacobsen, amnestic treatment was deemed unnecessary. The restroom where the event occurred has been closed under cover of requiring renovation due to structural damage and placed under Foundation investigation. Jacobsen has been placed under Foundation surveillance in case of further anomalous activity.
Note: Cases like this give me a headache. Sure hope we don't find he was messing with chronotech or some other nonsense he shouldn't have been. - Agent Harrison
There is no evidence that Mr. Jacobsen was involved in anything anomalous. - Dr. Hannigan

Event Description: A young woman visited her doctor, complaining of itching and burning sensations in the vicinity of her left shoulder blade. Examination of the area revealed a tattoo of several lines of an unidentified script resembling stylized pictograms of deep-sea creatures (including several that seem to depict creatures unknown to science). The young woman has no memory of acquiring such a tattoo, and no tattoo parlors within 50 miles of her residence has any record of such a design.
Date of Occurrence: March 3rd, 2023
Location of Occurrence: Cincinnati, OH
Follow-up Actions Taken: Photos of the tattoo were taken as evidence, and responding agents were authorized to use anomalous means to remove it. The woman and her doctor were interviewed and amnesticized. The script is currently being studied by Foundation linguists, in hopes of identifying and potentially translating it.

Event Description A man was reported holding a cross and pointing it at a woman, screaming multiple prayers of exorcism in Latin. Upon saying the word "Amen," the woman spontaneously combusted, and nimbostratus clouds began to appear over the town, completely blocking out the sun and causing it to rain blood for 24 hours. The blood has not been identified and de-manifested after cessation of the event, and the man has not been located or identified since.
Date of Occurrence 03/07/2023
Location of Occurrence ██████, Texas
Follow-up Actions Taken: The town was amnesticized and videos taken during the event were removed from all media. The town has been placed under surveilance for further anomalous activity.

Event Description: One Sus domesticus1 slowly transformed into a Megaptera novaeangilae2 over the course of fourteen minutes even after its death six minutes in due to the crushing of its organs under its own weight. Similar transformations simultaneously occurred with ███ kg of pork sourced from the same farm.
Date of Occurrence: 2023-03-27
Location of Occurrence: █████████, Missouri, USA
Follow-Up Actions Taken: All whale products removed and transferred to Site-25 for analysis. Amnestics distributed to ██ witnesses.

Event Description: A non-anomalous specimen of Equus ferus caballus3 manifested behind a child at their birthday party. The aforementioned horse was only noticed by other people as the child turned around and saw it, and several individuals promptly called emergency services, alerting the Foundation to its presence.
Date of Occurrence: 12/03/2023
Location of Occurrence: ████████, United Kingdom
Follow-up Actions Taken: All witnesses were interviewed and amnesticized. The specimen was put into a nearby ranch, under the pretense that, as park rangers, the group had captured a wild horse. POI-████, who had made the birthday wish, was put under watch for any future developments.
Note: Before we amnesticized the group, the birthday girl came up to me and thanked me for the pony. Guess wishes do come true, after all. -FA Thompson
Cut the sappy shit, Thompson. Get back to work. I better not see any more notes from you until we get this mess in Vancouver cleaned up. - Senior Researcher Ivan Maddock

Event Description: A farmer called the police to report a large and sudden appearance of light, when embedded foundation agents responded to the call and found a 5-year-old girl was found in the middle of a field, surrounded by a group of bright lights. When questioned, the girl said that "The angels saved me." It appears that she was physically incapable of reporting any other information regarding the situation. The angels demanifested shortly after, leaving a note behind. So far, the note has yet to be deciphered, but one of the agents who read it were able to understand it fully, and brought the girl to their wife, who has been able to raise the child.
Date of Occurrence: 11/09/22
Location: ██████, Oklahoma
Follow-up actions taken: The farmer was amnesticized and the girl was allowed to live with Agent I███ ██████'s wife. The family was offered financial support and are to be monitered 24/7 for potential danger from external forces.

Event Description: Approximately [REDACTED] unindentified corpses were found floating in a circular formation in Lake [REDACTED], Central Java, Indonesia. Before the Foundation were able to mount any response, a GOC-Indonesian joint task force bombarded the site with heavy artillery, multiple airstrikes, several eigenweapons, and an orbital kinetic strike for the duration of 3 days.
Date of Occurrence: 07/06/2007
Location: [REDACTED], Indonesia
Follow-up actions taken: In cooperation with GOC, mass amnesticization and disinformation campaign was conducted after the event. Subsequent testing found no other anomalous event or item in the area.

Event Description: All members of Site-19 gained temporary noospheric focus for the period of approximately 777777 microseconds.
Date of Occurrence: 07/07/2017
Location: Site-19, [REDACTED]
Follow-up actions taken: This event was not noticed until a scan by Foundation noospheric fluctuation detectors showed a massive surge in thought based focus at Site-19. This event is currently under investigation.

Event Description: Intercontinental ballistic missile test resulted in the launch of a single firework, which flew out of the silo and exploded in the colors GoI-5869 ("Gamers Against Weed"). Original missile presumed stolen, location unknown.
Date of Occurrence: 04/18/2023
Location: Missile Silo, Paektu Mountain, Democratic People's Republic of Korea
Follow-up actions taken: Witnesses amnesticized. Event scrubbed from records. Investigation ongoing.

Event Description: Whilst being escorted to his quarters, D-5810 suddenly vocalized “I’m just not sure it’s worth it anymore.” before spontaneously combusting. D-5810 was reported to seemingly be unaffected by the fire and to have maintained eye contact with all witnesses simultaneously before expiring due to smoke inhalation. Fire continued until remains were reduced to ashes.
Date of Occurrence: 04/19/2023
Location: Site-322, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Follow-up actions taken: Remains properly disposed of. No further actions deemed necessary.

Event Description: For ten (10) hours and twenty-eight (28) seconds, the town of Zurich, Indiana, became a legal canton of the Swiss Confederation (Switzerland). Inhabitants manifested Swiss passports, reportedly spoke English and Romansch. An Indiana National Guard Armory was replaced with a Swiss Army Depot, protected by a force of Swiss soldiers equipped with Swiss vehicles. A small border checkpoint welcomed "Our American Friends and Neighbors." Foundation monitors reported the anomaly whilst observing a local Indiana television broadcast interviewing "residents of our shared border with Switzerland." Upon cessation of event, all anomalies returned to normal, with no apparent memory of the event in Zurich, Indiana. Notably, however, population of the town had increased by approximately 2.5% - all individuals so manifested were non-anomalous, but claimed to be of Swiss ancestry. The event was not remarked upon nor reported elsewhere in the United States, and the Foundation has found no evidence of Swiss awareness of the event - at least none after cessation of anomaly.
Date of Occurrence: ██/██/██
Location: Switzerland County, Indiana, United States
Follow-up Actions Taken: Inhabitants of Zurich, Indiana issued amnestics. News program reframed as a "Festive Holiday Prank" by locals of Swiss descent. Population records have been appropriately amended using the cover of an error within a birth certificate database.

Event Description: The irises of all six workers at ███ ███████'s Bar and Grill briefly turned bright green as they stated in an undetermined accent "The green door holds, regardless of the storm outside." Affected individuals subsequently forgot this event.
Date of Occurrence: 2023-05-26
Location: ██████, Montana, USA
Follow-Up Actions Taken: Witnesses amnesticized, relevant footage seized. Investigation found traces of seawater under the floor and in all pipes, the origin of which is unclear. The importance, status, and location of "the green door" remain unknown.

Event Description: All visible brains turned a vibrant blue for 289 seconds, with no other effects.
Date of Occurrence: 2023-05-26
Location: Irkutsk, Russia
Follow-Up Actions Taken: 5 surgeons, 25 schoolchildren, 3 teachers, and 9 members of GoI-███ "█████████ ██████ ████████████" amnesticized, relevant footage seized. A tumor removed from resident ██████ ███████'s brain during this period which has retained its coloration has been contained as AO-10409.

Event Description: Meteor of unknown mass transformed into ~3000 kg of multicolored glitter while descending through Earth's atmosphere.
Date of Occurrence: 2023-05-26
Location: Over much of the southern half of Lake Kivu and the surrounding area, Democratic Republic of the Congo and Rwanda
Follow-Up Actions Taken: Relevant meteor tracking footage seized and replaced, fake meteorite placed appropriately. Cover story 095C "Illegal Waste Dumping" enforced, and actions are underway by local authorities to remove remaining glitter. ███ kg of glitter have been obtained from the scene and show no anomalous properties.

Event Description: Upon leaving his place of work for the day, a man made motions that suggested he was grasping and turning a door handle. A seemingly ordinary wooden door manifested in empty air, which he opened and walked past as though entering a room. Upon passing the door, he disappeared, as did the door when he pulled it closed. He was later found at his home, having apparently entered through the front door.
Date of Occurrence: 2023-05-29
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Follow-Up Actions Taken: Security footage siezed and replaced. Witnesses interviewed and amnesticized. Curiously, no one present seemed to find this unusual. It was generally agreed that he has done this before, but no one was able to specify when or how often it had happened in the past. The man has been placed under Foundation observation.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License