The Obligatory LizardWizard Author Page
rating: +39+x

Hi, I'm LizardWizard. I wanted to have an author page but I didn't actually want to put any effort into it. This is already a year late. I wrote this in a fairly depressive state, and really don't want to have to put more thought in it than I had to. I'll probably update it one day to be more… good.

I don't know how to do listpages, sorry. Anyways, here's my stuff:

SCPs:

SCP-6446: Into the Looking Glass
My first page on the wiki. I was proud of this at the time, and still am to an extent.

SCP-6902: Lost Luggage
My highest rated solo article. It is also my shortest, and the one I spent by far the least time on.

SCP-900: City of the Sun
I got to rewrite a series 1 SCP, alongside the wonderful DrGoodayDrGooday! That was neat, and good fun.

SCP-7006: Initiative
My most successful project, and also the one that burnt me out on the wiki for months. This was an absolute nightmare to create. Many thanks to my team LirynLiryn, DarkStuffDarkStuff, IhpIhp, DjoricDjoric, as well as the fantastic team of artists that provided an invaluable visual component to the work.

SCP-1984-J: Literally 1984
My first (and likely only) J. Made only because I realized the number was open.

Tales:

A Trip Down Memory Lane
This was a fun one. Based on a conversation HarryBlankHarryBlank and I had in discord, discussing how absurd an offhand remark in SCP-6500 is.

With Many Choices
Probably my favorite thing I've written so far. Written over the course of five months. I got stuck at one point, but Grigori KarpinGrigori Karpin swooped in at the end and saved it.

Crash and Burn
A tale I wrote for Deptcon. I was fairly proud of it, but looking back I really need to work on my dialogue.

Other:

My Author Page
This is an embarrassment and I just want to be done.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License