'Lego MiniThinkers' (8Y9D5/2X4H7/S89M2)

rating: +53+x
8Y9D5/2X4H7/S89M2
Status Selling
Demand Low
Value 100 USD/74.80 GBP per item
Availability Established Supply Chain
Identifier Lego MiniThinkers
Description Humanoid miniature plastic figurines created in the style of those produced by Lego A/S. Individual items vary in appearance and are modular in construction. Items are sentient and capable of independent motion.
Marshall, Carter and Dark, Ltd.

Initial Report
Author Teodor Nordskov Date February 08, 1979
Interest Low Identifier Lego MiniThinkers
Items were discovered after the sub rosa corporate takeover which was managed under orders from Mr. Carter. Upon review of the company's inventory, the items and their properties were discovered. Previously, Lego A/S had been automatically neutralizing the items via placement in large tubs of water for 1 hour and selling the unremarkable variant. Practice continues due to inexpensive bulk supply and the supplier's insistence on only providing the current version of the items.
File Opened Under: 8Y9D5/2X4H7/S89M2
Marshall, Carter and Dark, Ltd.

Tracking Information
8Y9D5/2X4H7/S89M2
Owner Date Comments
Godtfred Kirk Christiansen February 06, 1979 Initial Discovery.
Doctor Wondertainment February 17, 1979 Shipment of 10,000 items was received from an associate of Doctor Wondertainment.
Marshall, Carter and Dark Ltd. November 08, 1979 Item placed for sale in preparation for the Christmas spike.
Angelina Baar December 19, 1979 200 items purchased.
Angelina Baar May 05, 1980 Attempted to return 198 items for monetary compensation. Request denied.
Marshall, Carter and Dark, Ltd.

Inventory Information
8Y9D5/2X4H7/S89M2
Owner Quantity Comments
Marshall, Carter and Dark Ltd. 75,532 (26 Crates) Available from Supplier on demand.
The Foundation 52 Stored as anomalous item.
Doctor Wondertainment N/A Supplier.
Customers ~15,000 Items commonly purchased for use as children's toys.
Others Unknown An unknown quantity of unremarkable variants entered circulation prior to MC&D involvement.
Marshall, Carter and Dark, Ltd.

External Report 01
8Y9D5/2X4H7/S89M2
Organisation Wondertainment Incorporated Acquired February 17, 1979
Method of Acquisition Initial Dr. Wondertainment shipment.
Document
Dr. Wondertainment's Significant Minifigures!™

Hey there new guys! I heard about the change in management and wanted you wonderful wondertainers to know all about Dr. Wondertainment's Significant Minifigures!™

They build! They play! They write bedtime stories! Just plop them down in front of a kid full of childish energy and watch the magic happen! And don't worry about playtime getting stale, Dr. Wondertainment's Significant Minifigures!™ do something new every day! Wow!
Marshall, Carter and Dark, Ltd.

Memo 01
8Y9D5/2X4H7/S89M2
Sender Anthony Young Recipient Teodor Nordskov
Concerning the attempted return of the items by Angelina Baar.

While her request was denied, I fear that we may have lost one of our more reliable customers. Specifically, she expressed concerns over the actions of the items as time progressed.

According to her written complaint, she's upset about the items participating in "miniature lynch mobs and general barbarism". I don't think she'll be buying anything else in the foreseeable future - not until this is resolved, at least.
Marshall, Carter and Dark, Ltd.

Memo 02
8Y9D5/2X4H7/S89M2
Sender Teodor Nordskov Recipient Anthony Young
Send her the altered blurb as well as the document and put this exchange on the main file so I won't get more of these memos.

Attachment 1:

Dr. Wondertainment's Significant Minifigures!™

Hey there! I wanted all you wonderful wondertainers to know all about Dr. Wondertainment's Significant Minifigures!™

They build! They play! They write bedtime stories! Just plop them down in front of a kid full of childish energy and watch the magic happen! And don't worry about playtime getting stale, Dr. Wondertainment's Significant Minifigures!™ know exactly what your kid wants to do! Wow!

Attachment 2:

"Identification of mental illness and homicidal tendencies in young children"; Prometheus Labs Psychological Division; 26 July 1979.
Marshall, Carter and Dark, Ltd.
Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License