Dr. Iszth's Personnel File

  • rating: +27+x


Name: - Riley Iszth

Security Clearance: - Level 31

Department: - Department of Applied Mythology2

Current Position: - Senior Researcher

Pronouns: - They/Them

Religious View: - Antitheist


Profile:

Dr. Iszth is dedicated researcher with a strong fascination with all mythological entities, objects, and anomalies. Dr. Iszth has shown great aptitude for documenting these anomalies, but can often miss a lot of obvious details and relies on the assistance of others to maximise productivity.

Often a perfectionist, Dr. Iszth tends to overthink a lot of their work and will spend weeks pouring over documents in order to make sure they're perfect, much to the chagrin of their peers whom they ask to check their work frequently.

Dr. Iszth is friendly and approachable to all staff who work with them, and likes to support those who have struggled in ways similar to themselves. Particularly those struggling with Gender Identity.

Edit: Dr. Iszth has also developed an addiction to energy drinks and will consume at least two a day.

Note from Dr. Iszth: It's not an addiction, it's n e c e s s a r y.




SCP Items Archive


The following is a comprehensive list of all SCP items currently under Dr. Iszth's authority. Dr. Iszth has been tasked with containment and research of these items and should be contacted immediately regarding any developments in their conditions.

SCP-5286: "Autophagia"

"This gathering reportedly devolved into excessively violent behaviour, culminating in the dismemberment and consumption of multiple highly intoxicated individuals."



SCP-5705: "Powered by Thorium!™"

"This convenient item harnesses godlike power for your own benefit! Hell, I would sell my own brother for this beauty, if I had one that is."



SCP-7454: "God of Love, Isaac"

"Do you know how hard it is to have millions of people worship you so intensely that they end up ignoring you?"



SCP-3105: "A Journey Home..."

"Will you wait for me? My flower. My Sigrid."



SCP-7713: "Green with Envy"

"For he created them male and female. But he slew the female and salted her away for the righteous in the future, for if they would propagate, the world could not exist."



SCP-7894: "Everything is fine at Site-61"

"If you see something, say something. Nothing is as important to us as the safety of our staff."



Supplementary Material


Asclepius, God of Medicine

"Always a pleasure to speak with a fellow medical professional."



A Match Made in LITERAL HELL

"If it was a fight he wanted, it was a fight he'll get. She ripped off her jacket and stormed into the shower ready to show this little vixen who's boss."



Calm Before the Storm...

"Olympus might be scattered, but together we can build a new mountain, and finally we could turn this wretched world into the paradise we once dreamed of."





D-Class Testimonials


On 10/12/2023, Dr. Iszth's articles were distributed to Site-19's D-Class population for review as a part of ongoing containment of SCP-████. As part of containment, a weekly supply of individuals with poor taste in writing, poor understanding of grammar, or widely accepted to possess generally terrible opinions must be consumed by SCP-████ in order for it to remain passive.

The following notes are excerpts from all successfully sacrificed D-Class.


dsgfgdhgfhj.png

D-6934 on SCP-7454's documentation. Successfully consumed.





Artwork Archive


Following is a collection of various artworks created by artists working within the Foundation that depict subject matter and anomalies under Dr. Iszth's authority.

fanart-SCP-7454-4.jpg

SCP-7454 "Isaac" reminding you that he is still the god of love. By MrElagan.

fanart-SCP-7454-3.png

SCP-7454 "Isaac" character profile. By Lo.

fanart-SCP-7454-2.png

SCP-7454 "Isaac" celebrating Trans Visibility Day! By papillonstudio.

fanart-SCP-7454-9.png

SCP-7454 "Isaac" being mildly annoyed. By that_damn_kid.



Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License