Guiness11’s record breaking anomalies
C995F733-8372-40AD-976C-F75EB27A577A.jpeg

This image is CC compliant, and under 4 MiB. There is absolutely nothing enjoyable about it.

I mainly write anomalies based on concepts. Below are my articles. That’s it.

SCP-6153: Fortune (W/ Jhigardforeigner, NDHeckfire, and NotOrteil)

SCP-7988: Mood/luck displacement factors

SCP-7285: A simpler time

SCP-7203: By your bootstraps

TALES

An unlikely occurrence in downtown Minneapolis

For drafts and the like:
https://scp-sandbox-3.wikidot.com/guiness11

Also vote if you want, it doesn’t serve any purpose though.

rating: -2+x

SPOILER WARNING!!!

A brief commentary on my articles.

SCP-6153
My first article, co-authored. Based on a more general view of luck, we wanted to explore what would occur should the foundation find a way to effectively bend it to their will. And as you saw, it ended in the 05 council taking it for themselves. It should be noted that this was conceived, written, and posted before the 7kcon announcement.

SCP-7988
7988 was based on my personal experience with luck, with it depending on emotions and
expectation. It is actually what I had in mind for 6153 when I posted it to the ideas forum, before making contact with Notortiel. My first solo article, pretty bare-bones story wise.

SCP-7285
An attempt to step out of my comfort zone, 7285 is very dialogue heavy, and intended to have some story elements. Based on my High School experience, blended with mainstream stereotypes. It was honestly shocking to see how accurate these overgeneralized viewpoints actually are, and how people have no qualms with embodying them. I think it turned out well, definitely the better of my 2 solo articles this far.

SCP-7203
Incorporated some new story elements that I have not tried before, such as mystery and whatnot. I tried to create a more streamlined story with this one that was understandable and fulfilling. Certainly my best so far, but at an early stage in my writing career I can confidently say it only gets better from here.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License