Golem's ACS Icon & Department Logo Page

rating: +44+x

Created a Department but can't find a logo to use for it? Want to use an esoteric class but couldn't find an icon for it?

Then this is the place for you!


Welcome to GreenGolemGreenGolem's ACS Icon and Department Logo page. Here I put all my department logos and class icons for free use.

Feel free to use any of the artworks present here. Though with the Departments I have a little rule: Don't use an artwork of mine that is already being used for another piece. I will have a message reading [NOT IN USE] or [IN USE] under each Department logo to tell you if it is currently being used in a published article.

If you use a department icon that I created, make sure to credit me, and then message me after publishing your article so I can change the message under it to [IN USE] (Can't have multiple people using the same logo for different departments).

If you wish to request me to make a logo or icon, please message me on discord at Golem#1668.


DeptOfMultigalacticRelations.png

[NOT IN USE]

My first department icon. I was really just trying to learn how to make icons by this point, so this may not be in the best shape. The idea for this one is "Department of Multi-Galactic Relations".

DeptOfReligiousWarfare.png

[NOT IN USE]

My second one. A little abstract, but it works. The idea for this one is "Department of Religious Warfare".

AuguryDepartment.png

[NOT IN USE]

This one is something that I am quite pleased with myself on. The idea behind this one is the "Augury1 Department".

ContagionDepartment.png

[NOT IN USE]

This one is probably the one I am least proud of, but here it is. The idea for this one is the "Contagion2 Department".

OverwatchCommand.png

[NOT IN USE]

Another abstract one, but I like it overall. This one is my current take on the Overwatch Command.

ProtoPostFoundation.png

[NOT IN USE]

This one deviates from the original Foundation logo format. The idea for this one is some form of Proto-Foundation or Post-Collapse-Foundation.

MiscLogo1.png

[NOT IN USE]

This was not made for any department in particular. I tested out a couple different patterns, and came out with this! I was told this looks like one of those handles on submarine doors, so there is that!

MemeticsDivision.png

[NOT IN USE]

I made this logo for the "Memetics Department". Tried my best to make it look spooky!

AntimemeticLogo.png

[NOT IN USE]

This one is probably one of my more favorite ones. The idea for this one was a logo for the Antimemetics Division.

Essophysics.png

[NOT IN USE]

With my little understanding of essophysics, I made a logo for the department. Not much else to say here.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License