Global Occult Coalition Casefiles
rating: +541+x

INFORMATION AND BACKGROUND

GOC-Logo-v4.png

THE GLOBAL OCCULT COALITION

From the Desk of the Under-Secretary General

You are here because you want to know more. Whether you're a PHYSICS Division recruit, part of one of our 108 member organizations, an outsider, or simply a concerned civilian, you're here because you've been touched by the ongoing struggle of humanity to survive and thrive in a world where the supernatural is very real. You are here to help our species in its endless war against the dark. To you, I say: welcome.

To those of you who would do harm to humanity, I say this: the Global Occult Coalition stands ready to defend humanity against all foes. Whether it likes it or not.

Sincerely,

dcaf%281%29.png
Under-Secretary-General D.C. al Fine
United Nations Global Occult Coalition

PERSONNEL DIRECTORY

GOC-Logo-v4.png

CASEFILES CANON TALES

by Clef

A series of tales, each one illustrating a mission in the life of a different aspect of the Global Occult Coalition.

  • Assessment - Assessment Team "Sparkplug" goes on their first mission with a new member, and Council politics raise their ugly head.
  • Strike - Strike Team "Broken Dagger" kicks some ass without bothering to take names.
  • Special Observer - Knight and Zhao and the Temple of Doom.
  • Farpoint - Callahan arrives at a GOC forward operating base for his new assignment, and makes some friends.
  • AWTOK - "FUCK YOU I'M A DRAGON"
  • Joint Venture - Just add white doves.
  • Trauma - Scars and memories.
  • Tempering - It's not always the hottest flame that makes the best steel.
  • Vigil - For the Fallen.
  • Diplomacy - Visiting prisoners of war is one of the duties of the International Red Cross.
  • UHEC - This site has worked 30 days without an injury.
  • Scramble Order - "We need you to come in within the hour."


Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License