Experiment Log SCP 482
rating: +78+x

Known mutations created by SCP-482 are listed in this document as follows:

Test Number:
Subject Gender:
Subject’s Known Mental Illness:
Medication:
Exposure (Alpha):
Exposure (Beta):
Notes:

—-

Test Number: 01
Subject Gender: Male
Subject’s Known Mental Illness: Schizophrenia
Medication: None
Exposure (Alpha): Subject reported being “eerily calm”. Subject was noted as simply sitting and looking at the walls with a blank expression. No other effects for 2 hours, 49 minutes of exposure.
Exposure (Beta): At 2 hours, 50 minutes, subject’s body started to contort in random directions while he stated that he was experiencing great pain. The subject’s skull increased in mass and size, though the suit continued to confine the patient. Subject’s body began to increase dramatically in mass, although body growth was not symmetrical. Observers noticed the subject's mouth and eyes began to bulge and deform beneath the mask of the suit. Subject then slammed his body against the testing cage, screaming incoherently while attempting to make eye contact with as many observers as possible. Termination order was executed at 34 minutes after Time Point Beta was reached.
Notes: Subject’s body was determined to have increased in mass by nearly 180% as of termination. Most of the increase was bone and muscle tissue. While no external source has been found to explain this growth, several genetic samples had abnormally shortened telomere strands. Observers also reported an unnatural feeling that precluded normal movement whenever eye contact with the mutated subject was made, suggest full memetic security precautions in place for all future testing.

—-

Test Number: 02
Subject Gender: Male
Subject’s Known Mental Illness: Paranoid personality disorder
Medication: █████████
Exposure (Alpha): Subject reported being “quiet in his head”. Subject was noted as whirling his head around, exclaiming, “God-damn, this is better than the shit you gave me…I can’t hear them any more!” Subject was then removed from SCP–482 after 2 hours of exposure. Subject then expressed a desire to return to the suit. Subject became increasingly agitated and eventually became violent when his requests were denied. After 30 minutes, Dr. ███████ approved the subject's return to the suit. Subject returned to the previously calm state for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Exposure (Beta): At 3 hours, 30 minutes subject apparently reached Point Beta; mutation began manifesting at this point. Visible bulges appeared beneath the surface of the suit around the head, neck and shoulder area. Since the subject was fully enclosed, it was initially impossible to determine the nature of these bulges. 4 Minutes after bulges appeared subject was heard to exclaim, “Stop talking! Get out of my head!” consistent with extreme instances of paranoia. Bulges then began to spread down the length of the body as well at 15 minutes after mutations began. At this point audio recorded at least 7 distinct sounds that analysts indicate could be voices speaking an unknown language. Termination order was given at 25 minutes after Point Beta had been passed.
Notes: Autopsy indicates that each bulge that manifested beneath the suit was a fully formed mouth at least 6mm across with small channels to the lung system and voice boxes so that the mouths could speak. Future review of tapes shows small shadows appearing and disappearing indistinctly throughout the recording; researchers questioned about this confirmed that on review of their experience, they remember seeing movement in their peripheral vision, but at the time were focused on the subject so did not note the experience.

All future tests should have follow up interviews with researchers 24 hours, 3 days, and 2 weeks after testing for potential lasting memetic effects.
Dr. █████████

—-

Test Number: 03
Subject Gender: Male
Subject’s Known Mental Illness: Satyriasis
Medication: None
Exposure (Alpha): Subject reported being “unable to get a boner”. Subject displayed signs of minor lethargy and lack of initiative in performing anything beyond sitting and looking around. Media of sexual nature was displayed to the subject, who expressed lack of interest in them. No other reactions were noted at this time. Initial stage lasted 3 hours, 17 minutes.
Exposure (Beta): At 3 hours, 18 minutes subject started shuddering and began to spasm repeatedly. These reactions started occurring in increasing frequency and duration. At 3 hours, 39 minutes subject began convulsing violently and started expelling a white fluid from his mouth, visible to outside observers through the suit's mask. Termination order was given at 3 hours and 45 minutes after initial reactions observed.
Notes: The autopsy revealed that the subject’s whole body, while physically unchanged outside, had been converted inside into a series of linked organs that allowed the subject to create massive amounts of sperm and release it via existing orifices at a high rate. Initial spasms and convulsions were apparently a series of near-continuous orgasms suffered by the patient. The expelled semen began exiting the body through all major orifices, and the autopsy also shows that channels were forming beneath the subject's skin, perhaps eventually leading to expelling of the seminal fluid through the pores as well. It is theorized by researcher █████████ that the severity of the subject’s Satyriasis may be a factor in its mutation rate. Testing on the collected seminal fluid indicated that it was completely sterile. Observers reported during post-observation interviews that they have become aroused more easily then normal, this effect appears to have worn off after █ days.

The suit does appear to be immune to any physical changes caused to the subject but anything…expelled from the subject does not magically disappear, people. With results like these the suit should be fully cleaned and sterilized after every use.
Dr. █████████

—-

Test Number: 04
Subject Gender: Female
Subject’s Known Mental Illness: Hyperphagia
Medication: ███████
Exposure (Alpha): Subject was offered a full 7 course meal, with feeding assistance from researchers. Subject refused the offer, stating that "For the first time ever, I am actually full" subject conversed about various topics with researches and otherwise ignored offers for food. No other reactions were noted for 1 hour, 58 minutes.
Exposure (Beta): At 1 hour, 59 minutes after initial exposure subject indicated a dull pain in her midsection, centering around her stomach. Pain intensity began to increase as the experiment continued; the subject’s extremities apparently began to retract into her body, though the suit continued to conform to her new body's shape. Subject curled up in a fetal position, stating that she was in intense pain and saying “Oh god its eating me oh god it hurts!”. Limbs began to retract inward with a loud snapping sound at 15 minutes past manifestation of symptoms, whereupon Dr. █████████ issued the termination order.
Notes: The autopsy indicates that a separate, fully functional digestive system had formed in the subject’s body and began consuming the subject's body mass. This system seemed to utilize the subject's own flesh, bone and fluids to add to its own mass. Dr. █████████ theorizes that left unchecked this organ structure would have potentially consumed the subject's entire body mass. Following this test, observers reported being unable to satisfy hunger cravings with normal volumes of food. Researchers █████████ and █████████ proceeded to consume ██ kg of food from the foundation cafeteria before security stopped them. These urges faded █ days after exposure.

—-

Test Number: 05
Subject Gender: Male
Subject’s Known Mental Illness: Capgras Syndrome
Medication: See Document ███████
Exposure (Alpha): Due to violent behavior, subject was tranquilized prior to the experiment. Subject returned to full consciousness at 17 minutes after donning SCP-482, whereupon he began to rant about a variety of topics that his attending physician noted as the basis for his delusions. However, ranting subsided after several minutes, replaced with utter calm. Subject was heard to exclaim, “Huh…what's going on?”. No other reactions were noted for 4 hours, 54 minutes.
Exposure (Beta): Upon entering Point Beta, subject displayed rapid skin and muscular mutation. Subject’s eyes began to bulge noticeably, and recording devices showed what appeared to be text scrolling across the subject's eyes. Subject began facing each researcher in turn and taking exaggerated breaths. Subject struggled against confinement and began to cry out "I knew it! There's no way you're real, you've kept them from me…their smell isn't right, they must be in hiding…" Subject continued to rant for 48 minutes, at which point the termination order was given.
Notes: Autopsy revealed that the subject's nervous system pathways had increased in size by ███%, the subjects tongue showed an increase in tastebuds by ███% and new formations in the eyes had developed. The subject's brain had also increased in mass by ███% with a 5x greater density of neural transmitters and conductors. Testing on the formations in the subject's eyes indicate the subject likely had visual acuity that extended into both the ultraviolet and infra-red ranges. Dr. ██████ postulates that the increase in sensory information and nerve clusters allowed the subject to test every possible type of input to try to 'prove' that individuals were real, and not impostors. Testing is proceeding on extracted nerve sections to determine if we can duplicate their growth and increased density as a basis for potential transplant. After testing observers indicated a heightened sense of hearing and perception for ███ days, accompanied by an increased sense of paranoia.

—-

Test Number: 06
Subject Gender: Male
Subject’s Known Mental Illness: Pyromania
Medication: None.
Exposure (Alpha): [DATA EXPUNGED] subject ignored offered flammable materials offered by researchers for 1 hour, 32 minutes.
Exposure (Beta): At 1 hour, 33 minutes, testing instruments recorded an increase in ambient room temperature to [DATA EXPUNGED] suffered containment failure at [DATA EXPUNGED] recorded temperatures upwards of ██████ kelvin and spontaneously ignited [DATA EXPUNGED] loss of all observers, and caused catastrophic damage to hallway A-13 at Site ███ before containment was re-established. The suit was recovered unharmed.
Notes: The subject's body recovered showed increased density and had magnetic properties that made autopsy difficult, it also retained heat upwards of ██████ kelvin. Dissection showed a new organ in the body that was sustaining a [DATA EXPUNGED] and appeared stable. The organ was removed and placed in storage in magnetic containment at Site ███ for future analysis.

Despite the loss of resources and personnel due to this experiment something productive came from it. If we can figure out how this organ is still containing ██████ then we may open a new avenue of research.
Dr. ██████

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License