Experiment Log 114 A
rating: +34+x

Experiment Log 114-A:
Experiments were performed between ██/██/██ and ██/██/██. SCP-114 was placed in a test room with distancing protocols similar to her containment cell. Attending researchers observed through remote electronic means.

Experiment 114-A-1
Procedure: Subjects D-1269 and D-8543 were placed in the test room with SCP-114. No instructions were given.
Results: Subjects did not attempt to interact with SCP-114. After 75 seconds of exposure, D-8543 verbally requested a cigarette from D-1269. D-1269 responded with negative. D-8543 proceeded to shove D-1269 against the wall of the test room. Subjects began fighting with apparent intent to kill. Subjects ignored verbal entreaties to cease. Subjects terminated. Throughout the experiment, SCP-114 watched the proceedings but was visibly unmoved.

Experiment 114-A-2
Procedure: Subjects D-5410 and D-5699 were placed in the test room with SCP-114. A plastic screen was placed across the length of the test room so that subjects were unaware of the presence of SCP-114.
Results: Comparable to experiment 114-A-1. Subjects terminated.

Experiment 114-A-3
Procedure: Subject D-1002 was given a carving knife, stainless steel, 15 cm. Subject was placed in the test room with SCP-114 with orders to kill her.
Results: D-1002 immediately rushed at SCP-114. SCP-114 recoiled, screaming. D-1002 stopped abruptly at approximately half a meter from SCP-114 and dropped the knife. D-1002 stood still for four minutes, growing visibly agitated. At five minutes, D-1002 began yelling incomprehensibly and moving around the room in an unnatural apelike fashion. After eight minutes, D-1002 began banging on the walls with his head and fists. Subject was rendered unconscious. Subject terminated.

Experiment 114-A-4
Procedure: Subject D-4343 was placed in the test room with SCP-114 with orders to remain still. After four minutes, subject was forcibly removed from the room by robotic means.
Results: Subject showed signs of aggression and agitation comparable to experiment 114-A-3. Heart rate was recorded at 210 bpm. Blood tests revealed levels of cortisol and adrenaline impossible without the application of drugs. Subject returned to a normal physical and mental state after approximately fifteen hours.

Experiment 114-A-5
Procedure: Subject D-7258, a native Afghan, was administered a dilute mixture of mild sedatives, anti-depressants, tetrahydrocannabinol, alpha blockers, and beta blockers intravenously. Subject was placed in the test room with SCP-114 and ordered to attempt normal conversation.
Results: D-7258 addressed SCP-114. SCP-114 maintained eye contact with D-7258, but did not respond. After 45 seconds, D-7258 began shivering and shouting. At one and a half minutes after exposure, D-7258 fell to the floor in convulsions. Subject expired after three minutes. Autopsy of the cadaver revealed massive cerebral hemorrhage.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License