Ess, Why, Dee
  • rating: +38+x

⚠️ content warning

Sara Yarkoni gave one last glance over her bucket list.


"I mean, obviously kill Cuomo." Cheap scotch went down so much better with friends. Shame Lyanna grew up around prudes. "Jenkins… Jenkins sounds fun, so fuck him… fuck, do I really gotta marry Morrissey?"

"I don't make the rules, dear." Now that wasn't exactly fair, given Izzy had set that round, but Lyanna supposed she'd get revenge soon enough. That's if the coin landed on heads, which it subsequently failed to do, but Lyanna was raised a stabber, not a quitter. "That's Jack, I believe."

Jack looked up from his phone. "Huh?"

"Your turn, casanova. Fuck, marry, kill…" Shit, Lyanna had only really planned for getting Izzy. Now that she had to plan for Jack of all people, she needed to get creative fast without spilling that she'd been hustling. "… right. Fuck, marry, kill… Kurt Cobain, Vinnie Paul, Roger Wa-"

The front door slammed open, and muscle memory moved Lyanna's flask out of sight. "Holy shit. Y'all didn't tell me there's a whole city."

Ah, Sara.

Izzy didn't even look up. "Afternoon, Jackrabbit. Find anything fun?"

Sara chuckled. "Oh shut up, Izzy." Sara's purse was thrown haphazardly onto an understuffed sofa chair as she plopped herself into the trio's circle. "No, yeah. You know the Sar-fuck, no, that's the slur, right?"

"I don't fuckin'…" Lyanna never quite realized how good pita chips were until she got properly drunk. "… yeah, nah, it's Nalka. I get my pills from them."

"Nalka, right." Sara's flask was already out. "What're we playing?"

"Uh… marry, kill, and, uh, fuck. I think."

"Isn't it Fuck, Marry, Kill?"

"Uh… yeah." Hopefully Jack was getting used to the increased company. "But… that's also my answer." One of Jack's fake nails went to scratch his cheek. "To Lyanna's prompt."

"Man, fuck." Just a little more scotch and Lyanna's last two braincells would condemn themselves to a murder-suicide. "I was sure Paul would trip you up." Lyanna flicked the coin towards Jack, or what she thought would resolve as 'towards Jack' but really just fell onto the floor. "But yeah, Sara, you want in? If you don't know who one of them is, you gotta take a shot."

"Good thing I'm dumb as hell." Unprompted, Sara took a swig of her flask. "I'm in-"


Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License