Dr. Dromeus' Author Page/Cool Hangout Zone
rating: +23+x

NOTICE FROM THE FOUNDATION RECORDS AND INFORMATION SECURITY ADMINISTRATION

The following personnel file shows evidence of electronic tampering from an unknown source. It is possible unofficial changes have been made to this document.

— Maria Jones, Director, RAISA [you’re no fun]

Name: Henry Drom[not important]

Operator’s Tag: Dr. Dromeus [much better]

Security Clearance Level: [don’t worry about it]

Duties: Field Research and Recovery, Documentation Review, SCP Research

History: Recruited after a containment breach of [boring] casualties of all immediate family [whoops you weren’t supposed to this. don’t worry about that.] an aptitude towards anomalous research [borrring] psychological evaluations show signs of [borrrrrring] after assisting in the capture of [BORING] possibly stolen numerous SCP files [ah you weren’t supposed to see that either. whoops.] extreme care taken to [BORRRING] placed under the watch of the O5 Council.


Dr. Dromeus has been involved with the following SCPs:





Listen,




I know why you’re here.




To know the truth.




To see the man behind the curtains




The real "Dr. Dromeus."




Well then, I shall allow it






Welcome to…
DromeZone
WELCOME TO DA DROME ZONE!!!
PartyDrome

Welcome to my page! So glad you could make it.
Who am I?

Well, that's simple.

I'm me.
Un-certified writer of all things written by me.

Have a seat, and explore the complete works of

THE DROME ZONE
brought to you by Dr. Dromeus

SCP-3359 - "The Dry Guy"

It's about thirst. There’s a thirst in that dry, dry body, more unbearable than you could ever think. All I know then is that I need to drink. Blood, more than anything else. All I can do is watch as I kill people, rip them apart.

SCP-3416 - "The Great Anoati!"

SCP-3416: It is too late! This place has boxed me in and refused my wishes! I must express my wrath!

Security Officer ████’s helmet, which was not properly attached to his tactical suit, begins floating two feet above his head.

SCP-3416: The wrath of the great Anoati has begun!

Security Officer ████ grabs his helmet and clips it back to his suit.

SCP-5189 - "Siren Kelp"

Consumption occurs at a slow rate for specimens of SCP-5189, being approximately one bite each half-hour. Because no organs are attached to their mouths, the victim’s flesh and viscera, once chewed, floats out of the mouth and into the surrounding water. This results in a frequent red coloring of the water around instances of SCP-5189.

SCP-5184 - "SCOTLAND FOREVER"

While useful as incentives for testing, the health risks of a chipmunk consuming a full can of beer and smoking cigarettes regularly have been deemed too high to be allowed to continue.

SCP-7064 -"Manly Man and the Power of Friendship"

Footage from the cell shows that instead of killing D-17383, SCP-7064 noticed a Kansas City Chiefs poster, which led to the two conversing over shared interests in football, beer, and exercise. During this time, D-17383 gave SCP-7064 the name "Guy."

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License