DrDapper's Author Page

rating: +30+x
scpauthorpageart2.png

SCP-████ playing on his phone during lunch at Site-17

Item #: SCP-████

Object Class: Safe? Keter? Safe.

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-████ is to remain at Site-17 with Class-IV privileges. For the sake of containment, he is not to be severely reprimanded in any way regardless of uncooperativeness. While minor reprimands are fine, such as putting a timer on his Xbox Playstation Xbox computer, major reprimands that will urge SCP-████ to leave Foundation custody are to be avoided.

Due to the nature of SCP-████, absolute containment is not possible. SCP-████ has expressed a desire to "live" at Site-17 permanently, but in the event SCP-████ leaves Site-17, he is to be lured back with promises of the following:

  • Steam gift cards
  • A gallon of whole milk1
  • Internet that doesn't shit the bed every 20 minutes
  • An offer to join Alpha-9 on a mission2
  • A trip to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza
  • Free art commissions
  • FGO rolls
  • A date with █████3

Description: SCP-████ is a 4ft flat humanoid entity. He has a blocky body structure, and his skin is a red pigment. Many have pointed out similarities between him and the main character from the video game "████ ████".

Aside from its appearance, SCP-████'s anomalous properties comes from that fact that he can essentially will anything he wants into happening. The difference between SCP-████ and, say, SCP-239, is that SCP-████ seems to be completely unaware of his powers. As such, he perceives anything he causes as merely a convenient coincidence.

For example, SCP-████ unlocking all doors and deactivating all security measures when he feels like leaving the site. He is unaware that these security failures were caused by him, instead believing that said security measures simply did not exist.

There are limits to his abilities, however. Notably, the ability to teleport, travel dimensions, avoid death4, not get sick when the weather first gets cold in September/October, consume dairy, micro in HoI4, or find love.

Addendum-████-1: On May 24th, 2021, SCP-████ was spotted writing in a notebook labeled "Works By DrDapperDrDapper." When asked, SCP-████ claimed it was "where he kept all his stories." Attempts were made to confiscate the notebook, but was prevented thanks to SCP-████'s anomalous properties. He did, however, offer to share the contents of the notebook with the Foundation, stating that "getting people to see Tales is impossible. Anything to help increase traffic."

Below are hyperlinks to everything found within "Works By DrDapperDrDapper."

Tales


The Scottish Goliath
"I'm assuming it has something to do with the new recruits." Albany said in his thick Scottish accent.

The Minutemen
The three of them jumped to their feet and saluted the commander.

Brink of Hysteria
He blinked rapidly and moved his eyes to let her know he was, in fact, not dead.


Beyond The Depths: Asset, Not Agent
"Is that a fucking kid?" Milo said into his ear.

Beyond The Depths: Foreigners
"Apologies. As I'm sure you've been able to conclude, you and your colleague do not belong here."

Beyond The Depths: In A Flash
This wasn't the first time she had that nightmare, and it wouldn't be the last.

Beyond The Depths: For The Present
The young girl was crying and gasping and whimpering in pain.

Beyond The Depths: It's A Long Way To Go
Iris's lip quivered, then she dropped to her knees and broke down sobbing.

Beyond The Depths: Knife Edge
Concentrating, she pushed the knife into the polaroid.


We Concerned Few
"If this is an inside job, I want to know who so I can personally shoot that son of a bitch in the head."


17 Phoenix Street
Thompson waved her hand. "I'm an excellent multi-tasker. Now come, let's sit and discuss what it is you require of me."


Bright Sunny South - Part 15
She didn't jump or jolt or gasp or anything associated with waking up from the worst nightmare you had ever experienced. And yet, as Milo slowly sat up in her bed, it was impossible to keep her hands and arms from trembling.

Bright Sunny South - Part 26
"Ralph please." Sheriff was begging now. "This is her only option left. The circumstances are convoluted. She isn't bad, just… in the wrong place at the wrong time."


The Beige Folder
Cornwall opened the folder and began reading it. His face kept a neutral expression, a result of him spending years as a detective, but Parker could see the horror in his eyes.


7 Levels of Site-17
Dantensen let out a quick laugh. "Funny. You're the fourth person this week to be concerned with inmate education."


Swimming Lessons
"I told you I had a plan." Foxx responded, pointing towards the red 10 foot marker painted on the side of the pool.


A Haunting At Site-17
But before Tom could react, a thin, black hand shot out of the computer monitor and grabbed his throat.


Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License