Dodo's Printing Press

PrintingDodo.png

dodo-s-den-of-declassified-delights

rating: +54+x

PrintingDodo.png

DODO'S PRINTING PRESS


The following images are a selection from "print" copies of works from the SCP-Foundation and The Wanderer's Library I've put together. The words (and images in the text) are the work of the authors as cited, I've just arranged them in this form. To see (and flip through!) the full copies, follow the associated links. Be sure to check out their wiki pages as well!

I hope you enjoy this atypical fanart. I'm planning on adding more and am open to suggestions on what collections of works I should do in the future, so if you have something in mind feel free to leave a comment or let me know some other way.


You may notice the content on the pages is slightly off-center. This offset is intentional, as the additional space is for the inside margin of a bound book.



TATTLETALE:

By, JakdragonXJakdragonX.

Link to Full Document

tale-c.jpg

tale-i.jpg

tale-t1.jpg

tale-t2.jpg


PROJECT THAUMIEL:

This was my gift to EstrellaYoshte for the 2021 Holiday Gift Exchange!

By, TroyLTroyL, Oboebandgeek99Oboebandgeek99, CerastesCerastes, EstrellaYoshteEstrellaYoshte, Lt FlopsLt Flops, Elenee FishTruckElenee FishTruck, UncertaintyCrossingUncertaintyCrossing + Anonymous, & chiifuchiifu.

Link to Full Document

ArtEx-Cover-O.jpg

ArtEx-Cover-I.jpg

ArtEx-Content.jpg

ArtEx-Flos.jpg

ArtEx-Flos-T.jpg


Post-Singularity Fiction Anthology, VOL.3:

Works of Cyren Pligmolon

Edited by Buroon Cicil

By, LimeyyLimeyy, Elenee FishTruckElenee FishTruck, R4_EXR4_EX, & JakdragonXJakdragonX.

Link to Full Document

Post-Sing-Cover-O.jpg

Post-Sing-Cover-I.jpg

Post-Sing-Content.jpg

Post-Sing-Recall-T.jpg

Post-Sing-Recall-C.jpg

Post-Sing-Shall-C.jpg


MORE TO COME:


By, who? You?

Sneak Peak:

Sneak-Peak-1.jpg



If you like what you see, be sure to check out my other artwork at Dodo's Arts and Crafts Corner — or if words are more your thing, try Dodo's Den of Declassified Delights!

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License