Diana’s spectacular (not really) personnel file

rating: +94+x

♡━━━♡
SCPs:
♡━━━♡

SCP-4308

SCP-4168 Now rewritten!

SCP-4319 (Aka the pink monstrosity)

SCP-5019

SCP-5098

SCP-5096

SCP-5029

SCP-5426

SCP-6302

SCP-6939

SCP-6209

SCP-7977

SCP-7329

SCP-7906

SCP-7908

SCP-8247

SCP-8887 with QueeriousQueerious

♡━━━♡
Tales:
♡━━━♡

Ella's Sickly Sweets

SCP-DOTS

Abracadabra, We're gone just like that

Even in the present, I still live in the past

We can't plan out our lives, or can we?

♡━━━♡
Other:
♡━━━♡

Diana’s Spectacular (not really) Art hub

Just Girly Things Hub

SCP-7578/Veekat fanart

SCP-1273-JP Artwork

♡━━━♡
Sandboxes:
♡━━━♡

My sandbox hub 1, see what Diana's working on This one is old Ii barely use it anymore

My second sandbox hub, see more of what Diana's working on. If by any chance you see any unfinished draft you'd like to collab with me on, go ahead and ask! I'm always open to collabing, especially if the concept has been sitting there unfinished.

DISCLAIMER: I feel the need to state once again that I DO NOT condone or agree with the views expressed by JGT. It's simply a commentary. They're horrible people, the only character's you're supposed to like is like maybe Jess cause she's super brainwashed, but idk hate her too. I 100% am not transphobic in any way, I am very supportive of the trans community. I do not agree with how JGT views women AT ALL. I don't EVER want anyone to think I agree with these horrible views. They're villains, and meant to be taken as such. I myself am very girly, clearly not in this way, but I tend to like to take things I like and see the opposite end of it. I like to step outside the boundaries, some people don't. I completely understand that, trust me. Nothing caused this, just my anxiety. I never meant for this to become a GoI, it just happened. I love you all and stay safe out there!

lacey.JPG

This is Lacey

b%20butterfly.JPG

I like butterflies

Hi! My name is Diana! Nice to meet you! Lovely that you stumbled upon this weird page of mine.

Object Class: Lesbian.

This was a part of my old author page that I couldn't let die with the reformatting.

I'm female, a struggling, awkward college dropout! ♡〜٩( ˃́▿˂̀ )۶〜♡

My name is Diana! I'm weird, emotional, sensitive, but I also like to consider myself smart and creative. I like all sorts of tv shows. I mean my taste ranges from Miraculous Ladybug to South Park to Criminal Minds. I’m interested in so many things it’s unreal. My brain never likes to stay in one place, and I guess that’s a good thing for this sort of site. My problem is having ideas but never knowing how to go about them, or how to develop them properly. But I suppose I got some right, huh?

I constantly have new ideas. I have lots of my own stories and characters that don’t have to do with SCP. I’ve been creating since I was a kid. It’s my passion, it’s what I want to do in life. Create in some way. I’m real close to entering the real world. Currently as I will be entering college soon, I plan to study, history, government, and politics! Hoping once I'm more knowledgeable I can provide y'all with some sick historical stuff. :D I've dropped out due to health reasons im so cool

I specialize in girly SCPs! Whether that be the horrors of JGT or cute things or other, I LOVE girly SCPs, especially AIs. Dress up games, anime girls, pink, you name it, that's what my writing tends to be these days.

If you want me to review your idea, feel free to shoot me a PM! I prefer shorter pieces and ideas!

My strengths: Light horror, psychology, real word problems, cute things, horror in weird ways, technology/AIs, history, some humanoids, some animals, wholesome stuff, cute bugs.

Likes: Short concept pitches, outside the box ideas, short drafts.

I will mostly crit concepts, but sometimes I'll do drafts if I'm in the mood.

Social Media:

Check out this link for my new tumblr.

My reddit Small chance the link won't work. Anyways the name is Berryberrybun

Instagram- Curerosetta. Not quite sure how to link it. Anyways I don't really post SCP stuff there, it's just cats. I might post SCP art to my blog Ladyglitterbugs in the future, but idk.

I have other social media, but that's what I use the most so it's all I'm linking.

Oh and I've got an account on SCP amino. It's called Ꭰιαηα βεrrγ ♡

I also play many mobile games, my name is generally DianaBerry, DianaBerryBun, BerryBerryBun. something around that. I play Identity V, AFK Arena, Food Fantasy, CocoPPaPlay (my name is PorriBerry on there), Cat Game, Love Nikki (I'm DianaBunny on there), Hello Sweet Days, I think that's all.

I did play CocoPPaDolls but THEY SHUT IT DOWN CURSE THEM one day I will publish an SCP expressing my feelings towards that I swear >o<

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License