'Brian Brayer Brand Pocket Vacations' (CM3SP/OPK97/8AM2Y)

rating: +192+x
CM3SP/OPK97/8AM2Y
Status Acquirable
Demand Unknown
Value Not for Sale
Availability None
Identifier Brian Brayer Brand Pocket Vacations
Description Item is a portable configurable extra-dimensional portal. Item will open a single use portal to a location that matches the location the user considers ideal for vacationing. A portal for easy egress is always present at the point of entry.

We are currently looking into acquisition of this design.
Marshall, Carter and Dark, LLP

Initial Report
Author Lana Fuentes Date June 28th, 2016
Interest Unknown Identifier Brian Brayer Brand Pocket Vacations
Brian Brayer was previously under contract with The Journeymen for unrelated projects. Using our connections I have bought out Brayer's contract and am refocusing his work. Previously, Brayer sold these privately to interested buyers as hobby work.
File Opened Under: CM3SP/OPK97/8AM2Y
Marshall, Carter and Dark, LLP

Memo 1
CM3SP/OPK97/8AM2Y
Sender Brian Brayer Recipient Lana Fuentes
Oh my god you weren't kidding about this place! This lab is amazing! I mean the JMen were great but this place is a whole other level. I have a few new ideas I'd like to run by you later if you have a moment to stop by the office. I HAVE AN OFFICE NOW. Haha.
Marshall, Carter and Dark, LLP

Memo 2
CM3SP/OPK97/8AM2Y
Sender Lana Fuentes Recipient Brian Brayer
That's fantastic to hear. I am actually out of the country for the moment, Jameson Kepler had an issue down in Bogota and I needed to handle it personally. We hired you for your ideas and that crazy enthusiasm so keep that up! Go ahead and produce a few of the base product so we can test the market first.
Marshall, Carter and Dark, LLP

Memo 3
CM3SP/OPK97/8AM2Y
Sender Brian Brayer Recipient Lana Fuentes
Haha! Absolutely. I'll get to work in my new lab!

PS: You know Jameson Kepler? Color me impressed. I, honest to god, almost went to work for Kepler Aerospace just on the strength of his reputation alone. Good luck with the trip!
Marshall, Carter and Dark, LLP

CM3SP/OPK97/8AM2Y
Status Selling
Demand Unknown
Value ~1,000,000 USD
Availability Established Production
Identifier MC&D Pocket Vacations
Description Item is a customizable portal allowing the user to travel to an extra-dimensional space that correlates with their ideal vacation. Items are single use but allow egress at the point of entry.

Sale Records
CM3SP/OPK97/8AM2Y
Records From: July to September, 2016
Month Sold Comments
July, 2016 3 First produced items.
August, 2016 21 Production times are limiting the availability of product.
September, 2016 34 Demand is over five times available product.
Marshall, Carter and Dark, LLP

Memo 34
CM3SP/OPK97/8AM2Y
Sender Hr'asm'Kal Recipient Lana Fuentes
LANA. BRAYER'S PRODUCT IS SELLING LIKE HOTCAKES. HAVE WE FIGURED OUT A WAY AROUND THE PRODUCTION BOTTLENECK?
Marshall, Carter and Dark, LLP

Memo 35
CM3SP/OPK97/8AM2Y
Sender Lana Fuentes Recipient Hr'asm'Kal
The items are keyed in to an anomalous ability he possesses and we very much want to keep him working for the moment given the demand. I know we've been using floating pricing, but I think a drastic and permanent increase in price is reasonable at this point.
Marshall, Carter and Dark, LLP

Memo 36
CM3SP/OPK97/8AM2Y
Sender Hr'asm'Kal Recipient Lana Fuentes
ABSOLUTELY. DONE. DEMAND IS RUNNING AHEAD OF OUR DATA COLLECTION BUT WE'LL INCREASE THE PRICE TO A MILLION DOLLARS FOR NOW. I'LL RE-EXAMINE LATER THIS MONTH TO SEE IF WE NEED FURTHER ADJUSTMENT. GREAT WORK GETTING THIS GUY IN, BY THE WAY. THIS IS THE KIND OF PRODUCT THAT CAN MAKE A CAREER AROUND HERE.
Marshall, Carter and Dark, LLP

Incident Report 6
CM3SP/OPK97/8AM2Y
Author Brian Brayer Date October 18th, 2016
Hoboy. Each of these things drains me a little bit more. I can get the energy back but it takes a day or two. One of the sales people came down to brief me on how the object is being used and she said that Jameson Kepler came in yesterday and bought like 5 of these things at once for a family vacation. I can't believe he actually bought something I made!

Still. That's part of the problem. I can't make these multi-use cause once I pour my energy in that needs to be the end of my contribution (and Lana says the sales would eventually taper off if they were reusable anyway). What I needed was a balanced in-between option.

I figured out how to make these things stay open for multiple family members. Anyone in the room that shares the same recent heritage as the activator will get transported along with them. It's not perfect, obviously, but I think it's a good solution for the moment.
Marshall, Carter and Dark, LLP

CM3SP/OPK97/8AM2Y
Status Selling
Demand Very High
Value 2,900,000 USD
Availability Established Supply Line
Identifier MC&D Pocket Vacations
Description Family vacations used to be so boring. Now you can go anywhere your imagination takes you. Want to relax on a tropical beach? Want to chill out in Westeros on HBO's Game of Thrones? Want to fly alongside Han Solo while he makes the Kessel Run? You can go wherever you want and you can take your family. Now your vacation can be as simple or as fun as you want without ever having to leave home!

MC&D Pocket Vacations will allow you and up to 6 family members to travel to the world of your imagination and enjoy a vacation for as long as you want. MC&D is not responsible for loss of life or limb while using this product.
Marshall, Carter and Dark, LLP

Incident Report 13
CM3SP/OPK97/8AM2Y
Author Lana Fuentes Date July 3rd, 2017
We are entertaining several special requests from buyers. I've contacted Brian about them and he says most of them are doable. The first one was Mr. Kepler. He's bought both the single use and family version before. He says he wants two of the original design that only worked for one person. He's willing to pay us like it's a family version so I directed Brian to make them.

Once Brian's done we'll start working on the remainder of the special requests. I'm going to figure out a way to get special requests into the production chain without spoiling the process too much.
Marshall, Carter and Dark, LLP

Memo 124
CM3SP/OPK97/8AM2Y
Sender Brian Brayer Recipient Lana Fuentes
Jesus. I just heard about Mr. Kepler's wife and son. Should I be worried?
Marshall, Carter and Dark, LLP

Memo 125
CM3SP/OPK97/8AM2Y
Sender Lana Fuentes Recipient Brian Brayer
You have got to stop talking to the cute salespersons Brian. We're fairly certain one let it slip that the thing only works on people that share heritage with the user.
Marshall, Carter and Dark, LLP

Memo 126
CM3SP/OPK97/8AM2Y
Sender Brian Brayer Recipient Lana Fuentes
Jesus Christ. Lana. I just wanted to send people on vacation!
Marshall, Carter and Dark, LLP

Memo 127
CM3SP/OPK97/8AM2Y
Sender Lana Fuentes Recipient Brian Brayer
We will probably no longer sell the single user versions that let you send people where you want them to go. I am sorry Brian. You are still doing great work.
Marshall, Carter and Dark, LLP
Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License