Bearitage Collection

rating: +208+x
Bearitage3.png

The WWS Bearitage Collection is an official "Hall of Fame" containing articles that are considered both iconic and easily recognizable as featuring bears.


Welcome to the Bearitage Collection!

Requirements

All articles in the Beritage Collection must meet the following requirements:

  1. The article must feature the significant presence of bears.

These articles do not necessarily represent a solid ursine canon, but represent examples of classic or core bear-related articles that are widely recognized and generally well-regarded.


Class of 2019

SCP-549

Inaugurated: April 1, 2019

Ursa Minor

"SCP-549 appears to be a miniature version of Ursus arctos horribilis or grizzly bear."

SCP-1048

Inaugurated: April 1, 2019

Builder Bear

"SCP-1048 is a small teddy bear, approximately 33 cm in height."

SCP-1055

Inaugurated: April 1, 2019

Bugsy

"Under normal conditions, SCP-1055 superficially resembles a specimen of Ursus arctos horribilis; however, its volume, mass and morphology shift spontaneously."

SCP-1145

Inaugurated: April 1, 2019

Nagasaki Teddy

"SCP-1145 is a stuffed bear approximately 30 cm tall recovered from Nagasaki, Japan in 19██. Outer fabric consists entirely of leather taken and cured from Ursus thibetanus."

SCP-1313

Inaugurated: April 1, 2019

Solve for Bear

"SCP-1313 is an anomalous series of logical processes, capable of being defined as a mathematical equation to which the answer is a single female specimen of Ursus arctos."

SCP-1845

Inaugurated: April 1, 2019

Animal Kingdom

"Twenty-six pigeons, sixteen mountain lions, twelve squirrels, eleven sheep, eight black bears, six raccoons, and a Bengal tiger, designated SCP-1845-3."

SCP-2091

Inaugurated: April 1, 2019

A Bear and His Granddaughter

"When SCP-2091-1 is within 15m of SCP-2091-2, SCP-2091-1 displays locomotion and behavioral traits commonly associated with grizzly bears. It will attempt to stay close to SCP-2091-2 whenever possible, and attack organisms it perceives to be threatening or harmful to SCP-2091-2."

SCP-2295

Inaugurated: April 1, 2019

The Bear with a Heart of Patchwork

"SCP-2295 is a patchwork stuffed bear, approximately 0.46m from 'head' to 'foot,' and stuffed with synthetic fiber and cotton."

SCP-2410

Inaugurated: December 26, 2019

We Are Beary Sorry

"SCP-2410 refers to stuffed bears that have experienced an ectoentropic phenomenon wherein the materials that previously filled the bears are instantaneously replaced with anatomically correct internals for a bear of that size."

SCP-2528

Inaugurated: April 1, 2019

Panda Processors

"SCP-2528-B comprises the species Ailuropoda melanoleuca and its attendant digestive bacteria. As a SCP-2528-B instance digests SCP-2528-A matter, anomalous chemical reactions induce changes to the quantum states of the entangled particles, thus propagating data throughout the entire cluster."

SCP-2579

Inaugurated: April 1, 2019

Grant's Dancing Bears

"The cover for SCP-2579-1 instances have "Grant's Zoo for Cybernetic Enhanced Bears" in raised lettering. "

SCP-2875

Inaugurated: April 1, 2019

The Town That Got Fucked By Bears

"Okay listen there is a bear outside of my house, okay. My neighbor just got fucking eated by a bear. Okay there are bears on the streets, there are bears in peoples' homes, okay, we gotta do something about this."

SCP-3254

Inaugurated: April 1, 2019

Grant's Mama Bear

"SCP-3254-1 are physical copies of SCP-3254 that it creates using plush bear toys as a basic structure. When it encounters a plush, it will take it to its den to caress or clean the toy."

SCP-3603

Inaugurated: April 1, 2019

Oops! All Bears

"After a period of time ranging from 15 minutes to 32 hours, the bulb grown from SCP-3603 will burst, followed by an emergence of SCP-3603-1. SCP-3603-1 instances artificially resemble Ursus Americanus (American Black Bears)."

SCP-3877

Inaugurated: April 1, 2019

MIЯЯOЯ BÄR

"Upon impact, foreign mirror ceased display of tubular bear trap, and reflected cage displayed on SCP-3877-1 opened."

Maya the Magnificent

Inaugurated: April 1, 2019

Herman Fuller Presents:
Maya the Magnificent

"Come see our marvelous musician! Caught in a ferocious life and death struggle somewhere in the depths of the mountains!"

Critter Profile: Maya!

Inaugurated: April 1, 2019

Wilson's very own bear!

"Since we're currently trying to get her off of her smoking habit, Alex is in charge of applying some custom made nicotine patches as needed. And of course, no clowns are allowed near Maya!"

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License