Agent Spoon Of Evil's Personnel File

Name: ██████████ █████

Codename: Agent Spoon

Security Clearance Level: CLASSIFIED

Assignment: SCP Containment, Acquistion, and Recovery

Location: CLASSIFIED

History: Not much is known about Agent Spoon besides official documentation and whatever information Agent Spoon decides to divulge. Originally from ███ ██████, California, Agent Spoon majored in both law and civil engineering at the University of California ██████████████ and had undergone US Army training where he served a tour in ████ before being discharged and dropping out of sight for ██ years. He later resurfaced as an independent consultant for various civilian and military agencies. His training and experience made him suited for his current position as a CAR (Containment, Acquisition, Recovery) Agent.

Profile: While on duty, Agent Spoon follows protocol and adheres to a very strict code of business ethics when interacting with staff and civilians. He also possesses skilled analytical and combat abilities in the field. However, he almost never gets himself involved in combat operations himself, often deferring the duty to Foundation field teams and other agents.

While not afraid to mingle with Foundation staff and participate in public events, Agent Spoon has shown enigmatic, anti-social, and paranoid tendencies when in private. When talking about sensitive subjects, Agent Spoon purposely remains vague, and becomes annoyed when too many questions are asked about him. However, it is difficult to tell if his frustration and anger are real or a facade, as he always defuses his anger and threats by laughing and saying "just kidding".

Even though he follows Foundation protocols, the only exception Agent Spoon shows is during SCP acquisition and recovery. It is not uncommon for him to use his (nonexistent) authority to draft Foundation and civilian personnel into assisting him with an operation without authorization.


Addendum 1: [DATA EXPUNGED]


SCPs Involved With:
SCP-024
SCP-034
SCP-115
SCP-204
SCP-240(Rewritten by Dr Roget)
SCP-301
SCP-376
SCP-413
SCP-487
SCP-492
SCP-514
SCP-589
SCP-615
SCP-617
SCP-710
SCP-802
SCP-903
SCP-1254
SCP-051-ARC
SCP-4503


Related Files:
Agent Spoon's Personnel Request
Retirement Policy
Scratches
Lullaby
Exit Strategy
Observations
Memorandum 10/31


Sandbox:
http://sandbox.scp-wiki.net/spoonofevil-s-sandbox

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License