AAR-7890-Logovo Volka

rating: +30+x

We feast on the Battlefield

A WARNING FROM THE HIGH TABLE

The following information is property of the Valravn Corporation and its access is reserved only for members of the High Table and authorized personnel.

Employees of the Valravn Corporation not authorized to view the following document will incur a violation of Statute 47 of the Code and be sanctioned accordingly. This may include termination of employment in the Valravn Corporation.

Non-employees viewing the following document will be considered Acceptable Collateral Damage (ACD) according to the company's Information Protection Policy.

Óðinn á yðr alla

After-action Report regarding the raid on Volk Division HQ on 8-5-2022

Background: On January 2nd, 2022, Valravn Coporation forces engaged and defeated a Three Moons Initiative vanguard. Valkyrie technical specialists learned from the recovered data from the destroyed drones that they had been sent to locate a set of nine anomalous books. These books could supposedly be used to "turn Corbenic into a paradise".

Corporation Intelligence would initially dismiss this as simple Corbenic superstition but Valravn informants later confirmed the presence of an anomalous tome in South Africa. Two squads of Jomsvikings1 were deployed to the area to retrieve it. The mission was disrupted by a Chaos Insurgency Cell2, which resulted in heavy losses and the loss of the tome.

Afterward, R.U.N.N.E.S3 data analysis was used to extrapolate the location of other books in the Set of Nine. R.U.N.N.E.S pointed to Volk Division4 mercenaries who had been spotted using new anomalous weaponry whose source could not be explained by the usual providers. Coincidentally, a local government that was having trouble with the mercenaries hired Valravn to respond to the threat. Valkyrie HQ deployed elements of the Sverðmeyja5 as well as units from the Androleteirai to the area to eliminate the Volk and secure any anomalous materials. The mixed unit was successful in its mission, only suffering one casualty and eliminating the Volk presence, securing the book in the process.

The book (code named: Hephaestus's Manual) contained a wealth of information on anomalous weapons and armor, that was promptly copied by Valravn R&D. After concluding that no more useful data could be collected from the tome, the High Table authorized the trade of Hephaestus's manual with the SCP Foundation in exchange for information on an anomaly of interest.

In the interim, a meeting was held by the High Table and other high-ranking Valravn officials such as Olga Brandt of the Tyr Project to decide on the next course of action regarding the Set of Nine.

Incident Overview:

At 17:00 on the day of the operation, S-04 and S-01 set up their mobile command center about 500 meters from Logovo Volka while a separate convoy delivered S-02 and S-03. S-04 jacked into the Net and immediately go to work activating the backdoor she'd placed earlier. Logovo Volka's camera footage was looped and their Net Avatars were unable to detect that S-04 was in their systems.

S-03 and S-02 arrived at the base at 17:30 where they showed their credentials and asked to be let inside. The IDs provided by the Intel Division proved to withstand scrutiny and the two were allowed inside the base. They were given a quick tour before being left alone to conduct their inspection.

After obtaining the necessary files from the Volks record room, S-02 and S-03 were able to leave the base unimpeded. They made their way to the mobile command center and were evacuated via helicopter. S-03 was paid extra for the termination of Commandant Blonko who already had an outstanding bounty on his head from a UA official. The relevant documents acquired were delivered to the Tyr Project for analysis and use.

Aftermath: A day after the Sverðmeyja returned to Valkyrie HQ an official statement was given by the Russian Government that Commandant Blonko had died of a heart attack. According to our intelligence services, the Volk Division is unaware of the Sverðmeyja's involvement, and Valkyrie HQ intends to keep it that way.

As for the Cognitohazard research that we found, our PR department wants to put it to use in recruiting more girls ages 18-22 into the Valkyrie program using subtle advertisements on social media that would lead them down a path from the Veiled web to our recruitment centers on the Net. As it stands our numbers are few and far between and thus I approve of this method. However, I am a bit concerned that we may get underaged volunteers joining up.

Moving on to the Volks records, we found a lead about a group calling themselves the Soundmagi who potentially have a book in the Set of Nine related to music. R.U.N.N.E.S is running an analysis to determine what exactly is occurring in Poland. Current data suggests there is an 80% likelihood that the anomaly the Soundmagi have is Set of Nine related.

Overall, the mission was a success, with zero casualties on our side and the enemy taking one. All of the relevant documents were retrieved without issue. The VFR modules provided by Hephaestus's manual proved effective and were key to our success. environment. This mission also did not allow us to test the extent of our new armor and weapons, but future combat missions should provide us with that data. I do have concerns, however, regarding the health of S-03, and S-04. I will recommend administrative action be taken.

Óðinn á yðr alla14


S-01 "Brynhilde"
Squad Leader of the Sverðmeyja

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License