The Book Of Mathisi, Chapter 1: The Parable Of The Three Princes

rating: +50+x
sun.jpg

Verifying Horizon Initiative credentials…
Accessing Universal Texts…
Querying "Book of Mathisi"…

4 texts found.
The Book of Mathisi, Chapter 1;
The Book of Mathisi, Chapter 2;
The Book of Mathisi, Chapter 3;
The Book of Mathisi, Chapter 4;

Selected: The Book of Mathisi, Chapter 1


The Book of Mathisi

1 It came to pass that a wanderer by the name of Mathisi came unto Jerusalem, 2 And he did seek the King of the Jews. 3 Yea, he did find Christ, sitting among the townsfolk, preaching His own gospel, 4 And Mathisi did say unto him, Art thou Jesus Christ, king of the Jews, he who claimeth to be the Son of God? 5 And he did say unto him, I am the Son of Man.

6 And Mathisi said, I come seeking wisdom from thee, 7 For I hail from afar, and I have seen that which would make men tremble. 8 Yea, I have even seen those things which men would call Gods, for they are truly mighty. 9 But what sayest thou? 10 For what thou would call the false Gods of men, they are indeed powerful, and they speaketh with a voice of thunder, but you claim your Father to speak with a calm and quiet voice. 11 And their Gods are cruel, but you claim your Father to be a God of love. 12 And their Gods are made from stone, and metal, and are of curious workmanship, yet your Father takes the form of man.

13 Therefore, Mathisi did say unto Jesus, Why is your Father the true God? 14 What teachings doth His followers espouse that bringeth man closer to joy? 15 For the servants of Mekhane are of great intelligence, and they buildeth machines of grand and curious workmanship. 16 And those cursed priests of Ion be of great strength, and are truly unmatched in their mastery of the flesh. 17 Yea, they both take after that which they claim to be their God, but your God shows no blessings of strength nor of skill.

18 And Christ did say unto him, A wise King did have three sons. 19 And upon his deathbed, he did state that his Kingdom would be passed on to the son most fit to rule. 20 Therefore, the King did pass on, and each of his sons were asked to make their claim to the Kingdom.

21 And the first son did say, Behold, I am of great strength. 22 This Kingdom must be led by he who has mastered the flesh, 23 And only he shall be able to bring about destruction in time of war, and to slay the enemies of the Kingdom. 24 Yea, I am fit to rule because of this which I have spoken.

25 And the second son did say, Behold, I am of great intellect. 26 This Kingdom must be led by a master strategist, he who is only restricted by the limits of his body, 27 And only he shall be able to bring about prosperity, for his Kingdom shall be one made efficient with the elimination of those carnal things. 28 Yea, I am fit to rule because of this which I have spoken.

29 And the third and youngest son did say, Behold, my heart is pure, and I have hearkened unto the words of my father. 30 This Kingdom must be led by he who treasures it, who works through the valiance of his spirit, 31 And only he shall be able to bring about peace, for his Kingdom shall be one where his people doth feel joy and are prosperous. 32 Yea, I am fit to rule because of this which I have spoken.

33 And the kingdom was given to the youngest of the brothers, 34 For his heart was true, and his intentions were righteous. 35 But there were those which were angry, for they desired not that the third brother would lead them. 36 And they did fall away, hearkening unto the words of another brother.

37 And there were those who did follow the first brother. 38 Yea, they did wander the land, preaching in the name of the flesh, 39 And the first brother's way was a bloodthirsty and carnal path. 40 Therefore, they did fall into madness and violence, and the brother did feast upon his followers as they were lost in battle. 41 And it came to pass that the first brother was left with no kingdom, for those which had followed in his path had fallen.

42 And there were those who did follow the second brother. 43 Yea, they did wander the land, building great machines, 44 And the second brother's way was a cold and ungrateful path. 45 Therefore, they did fall into apathy and hardened their hearts in the name of their uncaring God, and the brother did build hollow machines from the bones of his servants as they withered in their calculating indifference. 46 And it came to pass that the second brother was left with no kingdom, for those which had followed in his path had fallen.

47 But behold, the father's Kingdom was left with the third and righteous brother. 48 Yea, he did teach his Kingdom in the ways of his father, in the teachings of righteousness and peace, 49 And the third brother's way was a path of love and safety. 50 Therefore, the Kingdom did prosper under the brother, for the way of peace brought joy and prosperity to his people. 51 And how strange it was that the Kingdom did prosper in the ways of the mind and of the flesh! 52 For its subjects, after they had kept their laws and could sustain themselves in hope and righteousness, were able to prosper in other manners, not just in spirit, but in mind and in body.

53 And Christ did say unto Mathisi, See ye now the salvation of my Father? 54 For His way doth bring greatness in both mind and flesh, as well as life everlasting. 55 And while such power and greatness may be obtained through the gospel of those wicked Gods, such gifts are lost to their service, and only seek to feed them. 56 But the path of righteousness is a difficult one, yet it results in true salvation. 57 By this shall man inherit everlasting life and the Kingdom of God.

rating: +50+x
Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License