Site-81 Community Cookbook
rating: +143+x

cookbook.png

The Site-81 Community Cookbook!

Foreword

Hello, good day to you, and welcome to the SCPnet page for the Site-81 community cookbook! We are thrilled to present to all of you Foundation chefs out there the finest collection of Site-81's culinary delights!

For those who don't know, the Site-81 cookbook is something of an establishment around these parts. Started by my predecessor, Dr. Oliver Rights, this cookbook is a time-honored Site-81 tradition, and in the past has featured such recipes as Dr. Argyle's Vegetarian Meatloaf, Researcher Porter's Vanilla Bean Danishes, Director Moose's Ibuprofen and Whiskey Milkshake, and Dr. Bright's Single Log of Sausage.

Unfortunately, due to the current ongoing global pandemic, our cookbook entries this year have been a little more limited than they have been in the past. In order to fill out the pages, we've been forced to open applications to a more… diverse group. Many of these entries were contributed last minute, and most without my approval, so you're gonna get what you're gonna get.

Regardless, I hope you enjoy this edition of the SCP Foundation's ONLY annual culinary publication, the OFFICIAL SITE-81 COMMUNITY COOKBOOK!

J. Karlyle Aktus
Director, Site-81
and Amateur Chef


Karlyle Aktus' World Famous 10pm Chili

Site-81 Medley, by SCP-049 and SCP-096

J. Everwood's Sweet Rice Pudding

Director House's Speedy Small Pizza

D-41562's Makeshift Spaghetti

Rose Jacket's Hachis Parmentier

dado is make good capitalism omelet by dado

Janitor-Overseer-13's Truffle Fries

Researcher Talloran’s Simple Chocolate Chip Cookies

Dr. Cherry's Cherry shortbread cookies

Dr. Fynegan's Hibiscus Tea (Agua de Jamaica)

Researcher Voct's Technically-a-Casserole

Dr. MacWarren's Spam Fried Rice

(Dr. Blue's) Green Tomato Relish

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License