The Totally Legit SCP-6000 Entry Contest!
rating: +370+x
A banner for the SCP-6000 Contest. The image is bordered by shittily drawn flushed emojis. In the image, a blushing lenny face does the 'ok' hand gesture, with the word 'gottem' appearing in small text next to it. In drawn red text the word 'SCP-6000' is visible, and beneath it is the phrase 'oc by aetrhris do'nt steel' written in black Comic Sans.

SCP-6000 Contest: sex

For many years, the SCP Wiki and its community have grown from a small group of users posting on 4chan to a mainstream phenomenon. In that time, though, each of us have grown as a person and had new experiences, friends, enemies, and more. But occasionally, it's nice to look back at our roots and admire them. Thus, for this contest, we're going to be turning back the clock and becoming what we all once were: absolute degenerates.

Congratulations to djkaktusdjkaktus for winning the SCP-6000 slot with his piece Trump v. Biden! Thank you to the rest of the participants, we had a blast reading all of your entries!

Entries by vote count at closing!

1. SCP-6000: Trump v. Biden by djkaktusdjkaktus (1069)
2. SCP-06000: fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you by UraniumEmpireUraniumEmpire (323)
3. SCP-6666: Whitesnake by A Random DayA Random Day, RounderhouseRounderhouse, Uncle NicoliniUncle Nicolini (312)
4. SCP-6800: FUCKING SATAN by WestrinWestrin (307)
5. SCP-6001: 😳 pee by Lt FlopsLt Flops (284)
6. SCP-6500: owo by JorethJoreth (268)
7. SCP-6789: A Piercing Requiem for God's Will, Eternally by Ihp (237)
8. SCP-6969: nice by ShaggydredlocksShaggydredlocks (210)
9. SCP-6682: Why? by TanhonyTanhony (199)
10. SCP-6999: You see, this wouldn't have happened if I was in charge of CO. You all did this to yourselves. Absolute fools, all of you. by Elenee FishTruckElenee FishTruck (169)
11. SCP-173: wait what by JackalRelatedJackalRelated (167)
12. SCP-6005: Streetlight by TuftoTufto (underrated)
13. SCP-6069: The Eightfold Path (again) by ch00bakkach00bakka (123)
14. SCP-6002: Cool Word Here. by YossipossiYossipossi (99)
15. SCP-6009: It all comes tumbling down ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) by CyvstviCyvstvi (85)
16. SCP-6050: The Freudian Slip by MalyceGravesMalyceGraves, plaidypusplaidypus (73)
17. SCP-6049: Consider this article as a resignation letter, effective immediately. by RJB_RRJB_R (69)
18. SCP-6690: Took long enough. by DrClefDrClef (45)
19. SCP-6173: Sometimes, I wonder if I had not posted SCP-173 years ago on 4chan, what would have happened? Now I know. If I had not done it, I would have never seen this, and my life would have been peaceful. Please delete the Wiki. by Moto42Moto42 (3)

Special Thanks

Special thanks to the entire Community Outreach Team for helping put together this contest! Truly it has been a wild ride, and I'm sure we all had lots of fun. Special thanks to the entire Internet Outreach Team for helping to cover this disaster up!


Special thanks to Aethris for the banner and ProcyonLotor for not knowing this existed until he found it posted to the wiki. My apologies in advance.




rating: +370+x

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License