SCP-909
rating: +365+x

Item #: SCP-909

Object Class: Euclid

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-909 is to be contained in a standard humanoid containment cell. No writing materials are to be allowed inside the cell. A short summary of SCP-909's current situation is to be pasted on the wall beside the bed. Extras are to be provided if the previous summary is removed by SCP-909. SCP-909 is to be fed three times daily with any peanut-free meal. If SCP-909 is seen attempting to write or draw, he is to be incapacitated through non-lethal means.

Currently experimentation with SCP-909's effects has been discontinued, due to risk of containment breach. Research may be conducted if the current Site Director's approval is given.

As of current regulations on "Misters", SCP-909 is to be contained in Hall ██ of Site-██.

Description: SCP-909 appears to be a young adult Caucasian male suffering from permanent anterograde amnesia. SCP-909 seems to be aware of his condition but cannot recall experiences past this, aside from memories gained due to SCP-909's effects.

SCP-909's anomalous effects become apparent when it writes down any of the experiences still in its working memory. When described through writing, experiences immediately enter SCP-909's long term memory. However, the experience disappears from the memory of all other persons involved.

SCP-909 is allergic to peanuts and will go into anaphylactic shock following the ingestion of any peanut products.

SCP-909 was discovered at Entrance [EXPUNGED] of Site-██.

Addendum 909-1: The words "Mr. Forgetful, from Little Misters ® by Dr. Wondertainment" are tattooed upon SCP-909's right calf. Upon discovery SCP-909 had been wearing a 3-piece suit with the brand name "Doctor's Orders" sewn into the tag. Foundation personnel have yet to find a clothing company operating under this name.

Addendum 909-2: Further examination of SCP-909's clothing revealed a list of other possible instances of anomalous humanoids similar to SCP-909 (See Document 909-a) inside the left pants pocket.

Addendum 909-3: Interview Log

Interviewed: SCP-909

Interviewer: Dr. ███████████

Foreword: SCP-909 was put into initial observation for seven hours, during which the subject's anterograde amnesia and relation to SCP-905 were discovered. SCP-909 was then taken in for interview.

<Begin Log>

Dr. ███████████: Good morning, Nine-Oh-Nine.

SCP-909: Nine-Oh-Nine? Why are you calling me that? And where am I, anyways?

Dr. ███████████: (Reading from sheet of paper) You are the SCP designated 909, and you are currently under my custody. I am a doctor of the Foundation, and I am going to research your anomalous effects.

SCP-909: The Foundation? What's that? Why d-

NOTE: At this point Dr. ███████████ presses a small button, generating a loud noise lasting 5 seconds. SCP-909 is seen to lose focus.

Dr. ███████████: Hello, Nine-Oh-Nine.

SCP-909: Nine-Oh-Nine? Why are you calling me that? And where am I, anyways?

Dr. ███████████: (Reading from sheet of paper) You are the SCP designated 909, and you are currently under my custody. I am a Doctor of The Foundation, and I am going to research your anomalous effects.

SCP-909: The Foundation? Wha-

Dr. ███████████: Okay, let's try something else. Write down what I just told you.

SCP-909: Alright. (SCP-909 accepts the pen and stationery and proceeds to write.)

NOTE: Later investigation of Dr. ███████████'s notes showed that he had planned to press the button previously mentioned at this point.

Dr. ███████████: (Brief pause) Hey, who are you?

SCP-909: I'm the, uh, SCP under your custody. Don't you remember?

Dr. ███████████: Huh?

SCP-909: Don't you remember?

Dr. ███████████: No. Where am I? What is this place?

<End Log>

Closing Statement: Dr. ███████████ and SCP-909 were removed from the room amid confusion from all personnel involved in the incident. SCP-909 later explained the situation to uninvolved personnel and was placed in his holding cell. Dr. ███████████ was discharged from duty and given a Class-B amnestic.

Addendum 909-2:
Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License