SCP-5015
rating: +77+x
Item#: 5015
Level5
Containment Class:
esoteric
Secondary Class:
archon
Disruption Class:
vlam
Risk Class:
warning

Special Containment Procedures: All newly discovered instances of SCP-5015 are to be kept in a standard storage locker in the restricted containment section of Site-11's archaeological ward.

Description: SCP-5015 is a small object, constructed from petrified clay, which resembles a simple compass rose. Several thaumaturgic markings, appearing to be of ancient Greek origin, are carved into SCP-5015. The meanings of these markings are unknown. SCP-5015 is believed to be a device designed for navigation towards SCP-5015-A, an extradimensional space believed to be the inspiration for myths regarding Daedalus's Labyrinth.

SCP-5015 is comprised of five pieces, designated SCP-5015-1 through -5, with SCP-5015-1 through -4 being the four "pointers" of the compass rose and SCP-5015-5 being the central piece. The five pieces can function separately or together. When separate, the tips of each of the corner pieces and the middle of the central piece will, through unknown means, glow a faint cyan. However, when together, the glow of each component will be distinct and will indicate the direction in which the user should continue to find the nearest entrance to SCP-5015-A.

Exploration: Mobile Task Force Zeta-9 was sent into SCP-5015-A via an entrance which Foundation thaumatologist Doctor Sphere found in the ruins outside of Luxor, Egypt.

Item of Interest #1: A journal was discovered during Zeta-9’s exploration into SCP-5015-A. A digital transcription of its contents has been posted for convenience. The journal is being kept in the written archive of Site-11 and is scheduled for thaumaturgic testing within the next month.


Addendum: Notice to all Foundation Personnel working with projects related to SCP-5015 or SCP-5015-A: All remaining level 3 personnel or below that are scheduled to work on SCP-5015 are to be rescheduled immediately. Members of MTF Zeta-9 that have worked in or around SCP-5015-A are to report to Site-Command. All non-Foundation personnel near or around SCP-5015-A entrance are to be immediately redirected, or if necessary, terminated. All known non-Foundation personnel with knowledge regarding SCP-5015 are to be immediately terminated. All Foundation personnel under the Eye Keeper’s protocol1 level 3 and below are to be given amnestics immediately.



SCiPNET LOGIN

name
affiliation

Login
Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License