SCP-4986
rating: +51+x

Item #: SCP-4986

Object Class: Neutralized

stampman

The stamp that appears on all instances of SCP-4986-1

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-4986-3-B is to be contained in a ten centimeter thick lead safe in Hazmat area B. The safe is not to be opened unless full radiation suits are worn. SCP-4986-3-B is never to be opened unless greater radiation resistant technology is created.

Description: SCP-4986 is an unknown entity that goes by the name “a friend”. This entity is able to deliver letters directly to Researcher Jordan Kyle’s office at Site 28 without detection. The letters and packages are all written to Researcher Jordan but the written titles are unique to each letter.

All letters from SCP-4986 are designated SCP-4986-1. SCP-4986-1 instances will always be a white envelope with a red stamp depicting George Washington. The envelope will always display the words “From a friend” on the front. Handwriting present on all instances of SCP-4986-1 vary significantly with no style appearing twice.

Packages Received from SCP-4986 are designated SCP-4986-2. SCP-4986-2 will not appear in Researcher Jordan’s office rather inside of the Site 28 employee parking garage. SCP-4986-2 instances will always have “From a Friend” written on one side.











Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License