SCP-4946
  • rating: +163+x

3/4946 LEVEL 3/4946

CLASSIFIED

classified-lv3.png

Item #: SCP-4946

Object Class: Keter Thaumiel


Special Containment Procedures: SCP-4946 is uncontained. Sunny Skies Analytics, a Foundation front company, is tasked with compiling and reporting daily deaths by dysentery. Regardless of the number of actual deaths, the Foundation is to report the number as Fibonacci(n), where n is equal to the number of days since 06/06/2025.

Should an independent report submit a verifiable case of death by dysentery, that report is to be added to the sum, and SCP-4946 is to be reclassified as Neutralized.

Description: SCP-4946 is a probabilistic anomaly observed in reported human deaths as a result of dysentery.

Beginning on 06/06/2025, the sum number of reported dysentery deaths per day has been equal to position n in the Fibonacci Sequence, where n has been equal to the number of days since 06/06/2025. Research into such deaths reveals that, aside from standard statistical error, all recorded deaths before current containment procedures were enacted were the results of otherwise non-anomalous cases of dysentery.

It should be noted that SCP-4946 does not represent the actual number of human deaths by dysentery; SCP-4946 merely represents a sum total of published reports.

Current containment procedures were developed and implemented on 02/07/2025. As a result, actual human death by dysentery appears to have been eliminated entirely. Foundation Intelligence ƟU-4946 has been assigned to mislead the public regarding the disappearance of fatal dysentery cases.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License