SCP-4773-2
rating: +532+x

NOTICE FROM THE FOUNDATION DEPARTMENT OF MISCOMMUNICATIONS

There is information not present in this document. This is unintentional.

— Eli Forkley, Director, DoMC

Item #:

Object Class:

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-4773-2 has been moved to a 4 metre by 4 metre by 4 metre containment cell1 at Site-96 for the purpose of testing. Containment Team CT-4773 are to remain on standby during the initial Preliminary Analysis phase of containment, which is ongoing.

Description: SCP-4773-2 is a brown, stuffed bear composed of synthetic fur and cotton. SCP-4773-2 will periodically levitate between 10 and 70 centimetres from the ground, and move in irregular patterns. Objects, entities, and surfaces near SCP-4773-2 may be wholly or partially imperceptible. This is considered normal behaviour.

Due to events, it is suspected that the anomaly possesses some secondary mind-affecting effects. This has been conclusively disproved. This is considered normal behaviour. See below.

Tentative Description: The following properties which may or may not relate to circumstances surrounding SCP-4773-2 are currently unconfirmed. Reader discretion is advised.

  • Mass, shape, etc. — baseline, normal physical properties
  • Movement (verified)
  • Changes in environment (unspecified (verified))
  • Removal of food.
  • Triggering of unspecified subconscious instincts amongst personnel.
  • Improper disposal of food waste, which was fully edible at the time(?) by personnel
    • Fate unknown.
    • Currently three (3) sandwiches, four (4) packets of salted potato chips, and various assorted confectionery.
  • Movement (unverified)
  • Mind-affecting2
  • It's difficult (verified)
  • An inability to properly co
  • Staff are unable t
  • The existence of implications (unclear)(?)

Addendum.1 | Testing Log:

On April 10th, 1996, a proposal for testing involving SCP-4773-2 (intended to collect data on its anomalous visual effects) was approved by Site-96 staff, and conducted a week later.3 For the test, the east-facing wall of SCP-4773-2's containment cell was lined with numbered square tiles, 25 cm in length, and observed via closed-circuit surveillance systems. Every hour, a Researcher made note of which tiles they were unable to view, either partially or fully.4 Five hours into testing, procedures were halted, as no conclusive evidence was able to be drawn. The data-sets can be found below.

Times.png

Testing concluded on April 18th, 1996.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License