SCP-4563
rating: +146+x

Item #: SCP-4563

Object Class: Thaumiel

Special Containment Procedures: Due to SCP-4563's vast knowledge in the field of Psychotherapy, the Foundation recognizes SCP-4563 as Foundation personnel, and is to be treated as such. SCP-4563 is currently working within a standard office located in the West Wing of Site 17. Any personnel currently working at Site 17 are allowed to book sessions with SCP-4563 if they so choose. Any low threat humanoid entity contained at Site 17, recommended to see a Psychiatrist should be assigned to SCP-4563 for scheduled sessions. The topics SCP-4563 and its patients discuss are protected by Client Confidentiality, and are not to be logged or documented.

SCP-4563 has been granted Level 3 Clearance to access restricted files and areas of the site in order to provide information to SCP-4563 on the various anomalous entities SCP-4563 works with, such as SCP-1846 and SCP-007.

SCP-4563 is authorized to prescribe medication for patients, but is no longer allowed to prescribe Reboxetine1 due to its negative effects. Because of SCP-4563's physical appearance, it is recommended that potential patients with katsaridaphobia2 should not receive therapy from SCP-4563.

Description: SCP-4563 is a American Brown Cockroach (Periplaneta americana) that measures roughly 2 meters in height, excluding antennae. The subject has a preference for blue, pinstripe suits and a blue bowler hat. All of these clothes have been modified to accommodate additional appendages. This is often accompanied by a badge labeled “Dr. Barnabas P. Lockwood”. SCP-4563 has scored "high" on the empathy quotient test, and appears to be psychologically stable. The subject is unable to see the color red. Information that is classified to it is shaded as such.

Its physical form occasionally degrades into a group of American Brown Cockroaches (Periplaneta americana); however, this is considered rare enough that it is of no concern. This will happen, do not worry. The subject has shown itself to be trustworthy to the degree where it has been determined they would benefit the Foundation if it is instated as an unpaid employee. Continued good behavior has been rewarded with higher-profile patients, as SCP-4563 has expressed interest in diversifying its profile.

Post-appointment, patients are to receive the following questionnaire:

Post-session psychological evaluation:
On a scale of 1 to 10, rate your pre-session mental state:
______
On a scale of 1 to 10, rate you post-session mental state:
______
Would you like to request to see another Foundation-certified counselor?
Y/N
If comfortable, elaborate.
______________________
Are there any additional comments you would like to make?
______________________
Would you recommend Dr. Barnabas P. Lockwood to a friend?
Y/N
Did you encounter any unexpected events regarding Dr. Barnabas P. Lockwood's physical form?
Y/N
If so, elaborate.
__________________
Did Dr. Barnabas P. Lockwood take any actions that made you uncomfortable?
Y/N
Where did they go?
____________
What kind were they?
_______________
Do you need any medical assistance?
____________
Note: Additional compensation has been added to your paycheck. Thank you for your cooperation.

Remember: Thank Dr Moned, Veralta

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License