SCP-4051
rating: +523+x

by Nagiros

Contains themes of abuse and emotional manipulation.


2/4051 LEVEL 2/4051

CLASSIFIED

classified-lv2.png

Item #: SCP-4051

Object Class: Keter

Classification Committee Notice Regarding the Following Document:
SCP-4051 was previously classified as Euclid until 18 July 2013. A description of the events prompting its reclassification is available to personnel with 4/4051 Clearance in Addendum.4051.6.


Special Containment Procedures: SCP-4051 is to be held in a standard humanoid containment chamber at Site-17. SCP-4051 currently requires continual psychological screening, which will be conducted with on-site therapist Jules Yesenia. Transport to and from Dr. Yesenia's office is to be facilitated weekly.

SCP-4051 is currently held in a modified humanoid containment unit at Site-17. Modifications to SCP-4051's containment unit include a complex, interlocking system of pistons, acting as an exterior wall outside of the standard floor, walls, and ceiling.1 This specialization is not necessary for containment, but has been selected to impede its anomalous capabilities during an attempted containment breach.

SCP-4051 requires extensive psychological screening. These sessions are to be performed weekly with on-site therapist Jules Yesenia, communicating with SCP-4051 via the containment unit's two-way audio-surveillance system.

Description: SCP-4051 is a male humanoid which can create temporary Class-E wormholes to extradimensional spaces populated by a theoretically infinite number of a unique item. These items are able to be removed from the extradimensional space, given that they are physically able to fit through the wormhole. Testing has concluded that SCP-4051 is unable to alter the contents of the extradimensional space after manifestation.

SCP-4051 has been able to manifest the following items during controlled experiments overseen by Dr. Edwards at Site-17. Manifested items detailed in the relevant experiment logs below have been omitted.

  • A small, weighted net, measuring 3 m2.
  • A standard pharmaceutical container of sugar pills, although the label describes the pills as headache medication.
  • A glass of drinking water.

SCP-4051 has either claimed or has been reported to have manifested the following items outside of experiments sanctioned by Dr. Edwards.

  • An aluminum baseball bat.
  • Several rolls of duct tape.
  • An incendiary device and blast-proof sheet.
  • Eleven instances of Class-E paracognitohazards.

SCP-4051 has been allowed to use its anomalous abilities to assist with general repairs at Site-17. After retroactive review of all procedures and programs relating to SCP-4051's containment by the Ethics Committee and subsequent evaluation by the Foundation Containment Committee, SCP-4051's presence outside of its containment unit has been demonstrated to be a substantial threat to any and all personnel located at Site-17.

Recovery: SCP-4051 was first brought to the attention of Foundation operatives in August of 2012 when a video depicting it using its anomalous abilities began to gain significant online attention. The recording depicted SCP-4051 assaulting and detaining several men via its anomalous abilities.

The video gained over two million views before warranting an intervention, following multiple testimonies by commenters of similar occurrences. Mobile Task Force Pi-1 "City Slickers" identified SCP-4051 and performed a successful retrieval and extraction.

Relevant Materials and Reports:

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING REPORTS ARE LEVEL 3/4051 CLASSIFIED


THE FOLLOWING REPORTS CONTAIN REFERENCES TO PROCEDURES RETROACTIVELY DECLARED BY THE ETHICS COMMITTEE TO BE RECKLESSLY NEGLIGENT. ANY FURTHER ATTEMPTS TO ACCESS MATERIALS RELATED TO THESE PROCEDURES WITHOUT PROPER CLEARANCE WILL LEAD TO IMMEDIATE DISCIPLINARY ACTION.

Addendum.4051.1: Relevant Experiment Logs and Attempted Containment Breach

Addendum.4051.2: Experiment Logs and Therapy Sessions with Dr. Yesenia

Addendum.4051.3: Procedure 350-PROMETHEAN and Therapy Sessions with Dr. Yesenia

Addendum.4051.4: SCP-4051 has been granted a Level 1 Security Clearance to assist Site-17 in general repairs. This does not mean SCP-4051 is allowed to wander freely around the facility. SCP-4051 will be escorted by armed personnel to areas requiring repairs once weekly.

Addendum.4051.5: Table of Events between 10/10/2012 and 05/25/2013

Date Event Description
10/10/2012 SCP-4051 performs its first routine maintenance session. The session is uneventful.
10/18/2012 Dr. Yesenia requests information regarding Procedure 350-PROMETHEAN. Request is denied due to Dr. Yesenia's inadequate clearance level.
11/02/2012 Dr. Edwards announces to Site Director Graham that Procedure 350-PROMETHEAN has produced a sufficient amount of data, such that a design for Project 350-JANUS should be proposed.
11/07/2012 A design for Project 350-JANUS is finalized.
11/21/2012 Site-17 experiences a site-wide containment breach. By chance, ██ instances of SCP-████-█ make contact with SCP-4051 while it is performing its weekly maintenance. The instances initially overwhelm attending armed personnel but are turned back by SCP-4051 when it manifests "fire", which produces a flame constantly emitting from the open wormhole. SCP-4051 is able to aim the fire at the SCP-████-█ instances and terminate ██ before attending personnel are able to incapacitate it and retreat to a safe location.
11/28/2012 Dr. Yesenia is ordered to verbally reprimand SCP-4051 for its unauthorized manifestation of an object during the containment breach the previous week. Dr. Yesenia complies, and SCP-4051 is not allowed to participate in any maintenance sessions for two months.
02/07/2013 SCP-4051 celebrates its first birthday in Foundation custody. Dr. Yesenia's original gift proposal of a treadmill, to be placed inside SCP-4051's cell for its entertainment, is rejected by Dr. Edwards. Dr. Yesenia's following proposal, a portable chess set, is accepted.
02/28/2013 SCP-4051 aids in the recontainment of SCP-████ from its containment unit, manifesting 20 m3 of methoxyflurane and incapacitating it.
03/03/2013 A prototype of Project 350-JANUS is constructed. Testing confirms that the device is non-operational. Dr. Edwards is informed of the need for more data regarding SCP-4051's anomaly.
03/04/2013 Dr. Edwards requests a replacement of the incision tool used in Procedure 350-PROMETHEAN, which had become extensively damaged by unknown means.
04/10/2013 Project 350-JANUS continues to produce ████████████ instead of the requested object. Dr. Edwards is given full control over the project to ensure its success.
04/12/2013 Dr. Yesenia requests a review by the Ethics Committee regarding Procedure 350-PROMETHEAN. The request is denied.
04/27/2013 During a standard weekly maintenance session, SCP-4051 is hurt by a falling lead beam. Attending personnel request medical attention, and SCP-4051 asks permission to manifest various bandages for its wound. The request is granted.
05/16/2013 Dr. Yesenia requests access to SCP-4051's medical file and is reminded of her inadequate clearance level. The request is denied.
05/23/2013 [DATA EXPUNGED BY ORDER OF THE ETHICS COMMITTEE]
05/25/2013 Project 350-JANUS successfully manifests a requested object. The machine malfunctions immediately after the manifestation, rendering it non-operable.

Addendum.4051.6: [INVALID INPUT]

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License