[REDACTED FOR QUESTIONABLE REASONS]
rating: +526+x
NomenclatureWarning.png

header.png

Fig 1.1. Native humanoid entity manifesting midair. Certain facets of this image that could potentially violate the Eshu Protocol have been removed.


notawell.png

Fig 1.2. Unrelated image.

Item #: Restricted per protocol 4000-Eshu.

Object Class: Keter

Special Containment Procedures: Due to the supernaturally unsound nomenclative structure of the anomaly described within this article, descriptions are to be made as vaguely specific as possible within the limits set by the Eshu Protocol. Currently, this protocol is under review. Revisions to this protocol will be made available as they become apparent.

Currently, maintenance of this file is under the purview of Dr. Mack.

Description: SCP-4000 is an extradimensional forested area with numerous anomalous qualities, including a hazardous nomenclative phenomenon. Its peculiar anomalous qualities are not currently completely understood, and access to this file is restricted to Dr. Daniels Dr. Meyer Dr. Peppers the designated researcher, currently Dr. Mack.

SCP-4000 is

Eshu Protocol Update: Under no circumstances may any relevant anomalies be referred to by a repeating static identifier.

The extradimensional location described below is composed primarily of a low-lying wetlands near the town of Baskerville, South Carolina, wherein

Eshu Protocol Update: Under no circumstances should the relevant file make any reference to the structural makeup of any relevant anomalies.

When the thing that is being described in this file

Eshu Protocol Update: In many cultures, the color red can be considered a sign of aggression and is therefore forbidden for use in any relevant data files.

When the thing

Eshu Protocol Update: In many cultures, the color red can be considered a sign of aggression and is therefore forbidden for use in any relevant data files.








The unusual

Eshu Protocol Update: Under no circumstances should any text be included in the relevant file that would imply anything unusual about any relevant anomalies.

The

Eshu Protocol Update: Articles are to be generally avoided in order to prevent breach of potentially unsound nomenclative structure and to encourage the author to think creatively.








Addendum [REDACTED].1: Discovery

Eshu Protocol Update: Under no circumstances should any reference be made to the concept that any relevant anomalies were ever not discovered.










Wet

Eshu Protocol Update: Descriptors are right out.










I never knew my grandfather,

Eshu Protocol Update: ???




but he was often spoken about in hushed terms during family gatherings, where the aunts and baby cousins would sit huddled in a far corner and speak dark secrets to each other about things he may or may not have done while part of Dr. Mercer's

Eshu Protocol Update: Attempts to compare any relevant anomalies to personal anecdotes by way of complex metaphor or allusion should be discouraged due to the moral implications of these actions.












Eshu Protocol Update: Additionally, the author is encouraged to remember that this is an SCP data file, not a tale.












SCP

Eshu Protocol Update: No.

It

Eshu Protocol Update: No.

Uh, Researcher Talloran?

Eshu Protocol Update: No.

Fucking fairies

Eshu Protocol Update: No.




































Item #: Restricted per protocol 4000-Eshu.

Object Class: Restricted per protocol 4000-Eshu.

Special Containment Procedures: Due to the supernaturally unsound nomenclative structure of the anomaly described within this article, descriptions are to be made as specific as possible within the limits set by the Eshu Protocol. Currently, this protocol is under review. Revisions to this protocol will be made available as they become apparent.

Currently, maintenance of this file is under the purview of Dr. Mack.

Description: I'm going to go snort a fat line of cocaine off Dr. West's ass and hope that when I get back I have the motivation and dexterity to suck my own dick, for that will be the last satisfaction I ever achieve in this short, horrible life.

Eshu Protocol Update: File revisions approved!



Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License