SCP-3405
rating: +52+x

Item #: SCP-3405

Object Class: Keter

Standard Containment Procedures: All criminal cases in the San Francisco area involving persons who match the most likely description of SCP-3405 are to be pursued by MTF Iota-10 ("Damn Feds"). Police, private detectives and other investigators working on the case are to be covertly undermined to reduce the probability of exposing civilians to an anomaly.

All persons with some probability of being SCP-3405 are to be interviewed and reviewed to verify that they are indeed SCP-3405.

Description: SCP-3405 is a humanoid of indeterminate age, gender, and appearance. While photographic evidence and direct visual confirmation suggest that SCP-3405 is a Caucasian woman in her mid-thirties, these sources cannot be trusted. Other unverified reports indicate SCP-3405 suffers from alcoholism and intense mood swings.

SCP-3405 has been a suspect in at least three different murder cases; however, no amount of investigation has yielded conclusive evidence to convict SCP-3405. While it is possible that SCP-3405’s methods are non-anomalous, the Foundation has determined the probability of anomalous interference too high to ignore.

Addendum SCP-3405-1: Below is a log of the murder cases SCP-3405 is suspect in.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License