SCP-3313

Poor Richard

rating: +161+x
BenFranklinDuplessis.jpg

Historical portrait of SCP-3313-1

Item #: SCP-3313

Object Class: Keter

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-3313 is, once recovered, to be kept in a high value containment chamber on floor 46 of Site-88. This chamber should utilize at least 2 of the extant overlapping Scranton Reality Anchor fields on that floor to suppress the reality altering effects of SCP-3313. Individuals are not allowed to come into direct physical contact with SCP-3313.

Until recovered, communications from any national or private space program's orbital assets are to be reviewed by Mobile Task Force Kappa-12 ("The French Courtiers") for information regarding SCP-3313. Any information recovered in this manner is to be utilized in locating and recovering SCP-3313.

SCP-3313-1 is, once recovered, to be kept in a standard humanoid containment cell at Site-19.

Description: SCP-3313 is the severed penis of Benjamin Franklin (hereby referred to as SCP-3313-1). Despite having no biological support system, SCP-3313 appears resistant to both damage and decay. When in physical contact with any individual, SCP-3313 provides that individual with reality altering capabilities roughly analogous with that of a Class II reality altering entity.

SCP-3313's provided reality altering capabilities are vocal in nature, and individuals incapable of verbally communicating requests are believed to be incapable of utilizing the object in this manner. Requests made by individuals in physical contact with SCP-3313 are, when within SCP-3313's capacity to grant, fulfilled immediately. These requests are generally fulfilled in an exact and literal manner.

SCP-3313 was recovered as part of a previously unknown collection of SCP-3313-1's personal effects from his time in Paris, France. The object's anomalous properties were immediately discovered once the object itself was identified. Foundation DNA testing confirmed the object belonged to either a close relative of SCP-3313-1 or SCP-3313-1 itself. Incident Omega 54, however, has provided enough context to conclude that SCP-3313 was in fact SCP-3313-1's penis.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License