SCP-3307
rating: +111+x

Item #: SCP-3307

Object Class: Euclid

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-3307 is to be contained in a standard humanoid containment cell, currently in Site-17. The containment chamber for SCP-3307 is modified to allow for transport and disposal of produced materials through a garbage chute installed on a wall. In order to limit production of unwanted materials, personnel are to avoid line-of-sight with SCP-3307 when outside of a testing environment. If transportation is necessary, SCP-3307 must be rendered unconscious, or otherwise made unable to detect the presence of any personnel interacting with it. Food items produced by SCP-3307 outside of a testing environment are to be confiscated and destroyed immediately.

Description: SCP-3307, formerly known as Agent J. ███████, is a human male roughly 32 years of age. SCP-3307 has no abnormal outward characteristics, and is physically healthy. However, when in the presence of any other human1, SCP-3307 will begin to produce food or drink inside its body, which is expelled by vomiting or defecation. This food forms in the stomach via an unknown process, and travels up the esophagus, or down the intestines, depending on the type of material created. This process does not cause SCP-3307 any physical distress, as SCP-3307's internal organs appear to be able to expand to allow harmless transport of materials, but can cause significant psychological distress, as SCP-3307 experiences trouble breathing while expelling food through the mouth. Since recovery, SCP-3307 has not felt the need to eat, and has been unable to stomach any food it has been given.

Food items produced by SCP-3307 are edible, and have roughly the same nutritional value as a normal food item would. SCP-3307 is able to produce virtually any food, or combination of foods; the type of food or drink created appears to depend on the individual SCP-3307 has been exposed to, and is almost always identified by the individual as a 'comfort food' or 'favorite food'. Solid food items are expelled through the mouth, or anus in some instances. Liquid food items are most often expelled in a manner similar to urination. Due to the method by which food and drink items are produced, most individuals report feeling disgusted by the process, and will not willingly consume produced items. If exposed to multiple individuals at the same time, food production will begin in order of which individual was perceived first.

SCP-3307 was recovered following a field mission on 11/23/██2 during which ██ members of MTF Theta-90 ("Angle Grinders") were exposed to a Class 2 spatial anomaly. Agent J. ███████ was, for approximately 30 minutes, missing in action, having reportedly lost contact with the rest of his team after being pulled into the spatial anomaly. Following this, Agent ███████ was ejected, unharmed, along with what appears to be a decorative plastic cornucopia, which has since been confiscated. After recovery of Agent ███████, and subsequent discovery of anomalous effects, Agent ███████ was designated SCP-3307, and contained.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License