SCP-2933
rating: +464+x
scary1.jpg

SCP-2933-1

Item #: SCP-2933

Object Class: Euclid

Special Containment Procedures: Under no circumstances are any individuals permitted to enter SCP-2933-1. Once monthly, a small, automated surveillance drone is to enter SCP-2933-1 to assess SCP-2933-A.

Description: SCP-2933-1 is a partially submerged steel structure within a large, saltwater reservoir. The exterior and interior of SCP-2933-1 are very heavily rusted or otherwise decayed, with several features having disintegrated completely and structural deficiencies being widespread. It is currently believed that SCP-2933-1 was designed to contain SCP-2933-A.

The interior of SCP-2933-1 is labyrinthine and inconsistent; passages have been observed as changing, moving, or disappearing completely. The severe destabilization and corrosion of SCP-2933-1 has not appeared to hamper its primary function; currently it is believed that all passages within SCP-2933-1 lead to SCP-2933-A, and there is no way to return to the entrance.

Any individual or machine that enters SCP-2933-1 will slowly begin to show signs of iron oxide corrosion on their exterior surface. This affliction is believed to be permanent; the corrosion spreads across the entirety of the subject before affecting the subject's inner mechanisms or organs. The speed of this phenomenon increases as the subject grows closer to SCP-2933-A.

SCP-2933-A is an unknown humanoid entity located within the lowermost sections of SCP-2933-1. Very little is known about the appearance or nature of SCP-2933-A.

Addendum 2933.1: Log Transcript

Addendum 2933.2: Recovered Documents

The following document was observed near SCP-2933-A by an automated drone.

Addendum 2933.3: Remote Observation

Following a series of failed exploration attempts, a remote drone was directed into SCP-2933-1 to observe SCP-2933-A. The drone maintained communication with Command for three hours before failing. The following is an excerpt from the collected audio, edited for maximum clarity.


Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License