SCP-2926
rating: +50+x

Item #: SCP-2926

Object Class: Safe

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-2926 is kept at Electronic Storage Facility 83-Beta. No known copies of SCP-2926 exist outside of containment.

Description: SCP-2926 is a computer program that, when provided with a digital image, will provide a short verbal description of its contents, along with one of seven "judgments" at random. The descriptions are always somewhat inaccurate.

Sample Input: elephant.jpg
Sample Output: An elephant with the proper number of wings. Judgment: A squeeze play that works two ways.

SCP-2926's outputs have cognitohazardous properties depending on which judgment is selected, provided that the viewer has also seen the input image.

Judgment Effects
I feel so empty. Viewer will become capable of identifying the patterns in SCP-2926's "inaccuracies", as well as in the program's delivery of judgments.
I'm not the tooth fairy. Viewer will become capable of identifying the inaccuracies present in SCP-2926's input images.
It grew to the size of an orange. Viewer will become capable of identifying consensuses regarding the subjects of SCP-2926's input images and modifying them for accuracy.
These are strange times. Viewer will be compelled to arrange for a judgment of "A squeeze play that works two ways." by any means necessary.
God, wouldn't it be beautiful? Viewer will coordinate all aforementioned viewers in order to create a consensus reality in which SCP-2926 can take the form of the sphinx.
I think I broke it. Viewer will identify and attend to the sphinx momentarily, after its receptacle is prepared.
A squeeze play that works two ways. The sphinx is realized in the viewer. You possessed no inaccuracies. The situation is immanent.
Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License