SCP-2909
rating: +119+x
housss.jpg

A photograph of the house SCP-2909 appears in, as taken by agent Arlen Markob.

Item #: SCP-2909

Object Class: Safe

Special Containment Procedures: The property SCP-2909 is located upon and a neighboring property have been purchased under a Foundation front. SCP-2909 is to be recorded via motion-activated camera. If a person attempts to enter SCP-2909, agents from the neighboring property are to intervene on the grounds of trespassing.

Description: SCP-2909 is a phenomenon located at the basement of an unoccupied house at ██ ██████ ████████ ████████. This phenomenon involves two entities known as SCP-2909-A and SCP-2909-B. SCP-2909-A appears as a Caucasian female of approximately 10 years of age wearing a pale pink dress. SCP-2909-B appears as a Caucasian male of approximately 9 years of age wearing brown shirt and shorts.

SCP-2909 is theorized to be a temporal abnormality in which SCP-2909-A and SCP-2909-B are confined to the period of 4:16 PM on an unknown summer day. All other entities are not similarly confined and after witnessing the phenomenon cannot interact with it again. This is theorized to be because those who have witnessed the phenomenon are considered in the future of SCP-2909 and therefore cannot go back in time to revisit.

Research is ongoing. As of 09/08/2012, research has been suspended indefinitely.

Document 2909-01 Transcript

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License