SCP-2795
rating: +58+x

Item #: SCP-2795

Object Class: Safe

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-2795 is to be contained in a replica suburban home at Site-██ for experimental purposes. Outside of sanctioned testing, SCP-2795 is not to be issued any verbal commands. No further containment procedures, such as guards or interaction outside of experimentation, are necessary.

Description: SCP-2795 is a 1.3 meter tall humanoid shaped toy, with a frame composed of plastics and die-cast zamac. SCP-2795 possesses a rudimentary intelligence and can understand basic English, but is unable to communicate directly outside of pantomime.

When given a reasonable command,1 SCP-2795 will perform it to the best of its ability. However, SCP-2795 demonstrates a lack of understanding of even fairly simple commands and concepts, often taking things by their literal meaning or interpreting implications poorly. SCP-2795 is able to demonstrate physical strength much greater than would be expected from a toy of its size, in some instances exerting up to 200 Newtons of force at a time. SCP-2795 remains inactive when not carrying out a command.

SCP-2795 is a Wondertainment product. According to its original packaging, SCP-2795 is named "Quickie Quasar™: The Can-Do Helper!" and is further described as "The easy to use pal who will keep chores out of your mind and give fun times that are out of this world!" The design of the box consists of a stock image of the Andromeda Galaxy with cartoon rockets and aliens adorning it, with the Wondertainment logo depicted on the back in the bottom right corner. Included in the box with SCP-2795 was a list of "sample commands" to give to it during use (see Experiment Log 1365 for more details).

SCP-2795 was recovered from an abandoned toy factory in the ████████ district of the People's Republic of China on 12/██/200█. Foundation Personnel sent a task force to investigate after the factory location was on a Wondertainment manufacturing order list found in [REDACTED]. SCP-2795 is the only one of its kind, most likely a product prototype that never saw wide scale release.

Addendum:

NOTE: EXPERIMENT LOG 1365 AND INCIDENT LOG 1214-A ARE ONLY ACCESSIBLE BY CLASS-2 PERSONNEL OR ABOVE

Note: Testing on SCP-2795 cancelled until further notice due to Incident 1214-A.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License