SCP-2713

Exotic Stars

rating: +230+x
billiards2.jpg

The exterior facade of SCP-2713

Item #: SCP-2713

Object Class: Safe

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-2713 and its surrounding property have been purchased by a Foundation front company to facilitate onsite containment. Approximately 1.4 square kilometers of the surrounding area have been enclosed in fencing.

Mobile Task Force π-3 "The Dollar Bills" is to monitor and patrol both the external and internal structures of SCP-2713. Any Global Occult Coalition agents identified are to be immediately neutralized as long this is achievable without harming an SCP-2713-1 or -2 instance.

Direct physical testing involving SCP-2713-1 or -2 instances is prohibited. Interviews are to be conducted only with the direct approval of the SCP-2713 project director.

Description: SCP-2713 is an abandoned billiard hall in rural Baldwin County, Alabama which leads to an extra-dimensional space that resembles a club which employs exotic dancers for entertainment. This internal structure is accessible from multiple locations on Earth. SCP-2713, when viewed from the outside, resembles the interior of a billiards hall in a state of disrepair and decay.

SCP-2713-1 instances act as security and apparent "patrons" of SCP-2713. SCP-2713-1 instances are variable in nature though all appear as human. Most are either incapable or unwilling to provide Foundation personnel with their names, and their exact nature is mostly unknown. However, several 2713-1 instances have taken the opportunity to discuss their identity and even the nature of SCP-2713 with Foundation personnel.1

When the door of SCP-2713 is used to access the interior of SCP-2713, individuals enter a "holding room" where an SCP-2713-1 instance will check their identification, vaccination history, and criminal history. If individuals attempting to enter SCP-2713 do not possess authentic documents pertaining to these details, they will be refused entry.

All attempts to use forged documents or documents belonging to others have resulted in refused entry. Additionally, entry will be refused if the individual's record indicates involvement in any violent criminal incidents or a lack of regular flu vaccination.

Upon initial discovery SCP-2713-1 instances would grant entry to any individuals with valid identification proving their age as over 17. However, after various incidents the amount of identification required for entry increased, with the highest increase in restrictions occurring after incident 2713-7.

SCP-2713-2 instances act as exotic dancers inside SCP-2713 and self identify with a variety of names which match common designations for stellar objects or their discoverers. These have included "Atria", "Mira", "Bellatrix", and "The Matveenko Sisters" (see Incident Report 2713-7).

Through interviews with SCP-2713-1 and -2 instances, it has been determined that these instances believe they represent actual astronomical objects. Until the veracity of these claims are investigated, physical testing involving either SCP-2713-1 or -2 instances is temporarily suspended.

Current knowledge of other ingress points is limited, with the GOC's entry point in Norway being the only other currently known. It is suspected that other groups of interest may also be in possession of ingress points. However, attempts to apprehend individuals associated with other GOIs have found little success due to the interference of SCP-2713-1 instances.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License