SCP-2595
rating: +37+x

Item #: SCP-2595

Object Class: Euclid

Special Containment Procedures: Due to the nomadistic characteristics of the population of SCP-2595, containment is to be administrated collectively by Mobile Task Forces Sigma-19-01, -02 and -03 (receiving the callsigns of "Diplomatic Negotiators", "Census" and "Bulldozers", respectively).

Mobile Task Force Sigma-19-01 is tasked with maintaining a diplomatic relationship with the upper classes of SCP-2595 in order to predict any sudden migration done by the community. In order to conceal SCP-2595 while preventing any change to its daily activities or behavior, Disinformation Protocol 2595-05-A is to be reinforced upon inhabited regions within a radius of fifty (50) kilometers of the current position of SCP-2595.

Mobile Task Force Sigma-19-02 is tasked with cataloging any deceased or newborn members of SCP-2595 in order to maintain demographical control upon the population. Any sudden increase in population that exceeds the currently affixed number of humanoids is to be immediately reported to research personnel for further observation to be added to ongoing research.

Mobile Task Force Sigma-19-03 is tasked with using multiple earthwork machinery to continuously create empty land plots matching the characteristics of those previously used by the entities. These land plots are to be surrounded by basic livelihood resources placed by Foundation aerial supplement drops that can be usable by the members of SCP-2595 to maintain the common course of life within the society. Land establishment is to be strategically planned in order to create a pattern to the nomadistic migration of the civilization and consequently prevent any contact with human-inhabited areas.

Description: SCP-2595 is the collective designation for a nomadic society of 473 sentient humanoid figures holding an anomalous body composition constituted of a varying percentage of polyethylene and polysulfone, that currently inhabits several abandoned land plots in the region of ████████, Rostov Oblast, Russia.

Entities belonging to SCP-2595 are willing to promote a harmonious coexistence with other species, showcasing friendly behavior and acceptance to human presence. Instances of SCP-2595 are capable of communication through speech in varying dialects1 and will invariably answer to identification requests describing their respective place within a strict, three-leveled hierarchical pattern. The identification arrangement used by SCP-2595 will present itself as follows:

  • SCP-2595-001 to -272 (collectively designated as SCP-2595-A) constitute a social group composed exclusively of male specimens. This class serves a purpose similar to that of a feudalistic servant, taking on unpaid manual labor to maintain the nourishment and livelihood of itself as well as the upper classes. Upon questioning, members of this group vehemently deny the existence of slavery on the whole of SCP-2595 and avouch the significance of the practiced duties to the upper classes of the population.
  • SCP-2595-273 to -398 (collectively designated as SCP-2595-B) constitute a social group composed of male and female specimen. This class serves a purpose similar to that of European medieval vassals, being widely served by the members of SCP-2595-A. It is estimated by the high percentage of cambium2 occurring in this proportion of the society that SCP-2595-B holds the largest economical capabilities of the four ramifications.
  • SCP-2595-398 to -473 (collectively designated as SCP-2595-C) constitute a social group composed of exclusively female specimen. This class serves a purpose similar to that of a "council", aiding SCP-2595-B in decisions that directly affect the whole of SCP-2595. It is supposed that the frequent mass movement of SCP-2595 between abandoned land proportions is a decision made by of SCP-2595-C on a timely basis. In addition, the members of SCP-2595-C also seem to be widely recognized by the lower classes as the legal authority of SCP-2595.

Recurrent observation of the behavior of SCP-2595 has recognized that the members of the society sustain a widely spread religious belief directed to a patriarchal deity that is recognized by instances of SCP-2595 as the direct origin of life for the anomalous humanoids. At the time of writing, attempts to unveil the legitimate existence of this figuration have been deemed unnecessary due to the idiosyncratic characteristics of the belief.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License