SCP-2396
rating: +245+x
sweetie.png

An SCP-2396-A object in the wild.

Item #: SCP-2396

Object Class: Keter Euclid

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-2396 is to be contained in Provisional Site-2396. Provisional Site-2396 will only be staffed by employees who identify as a woman in any capacity. Until a method of neutralizing SCP-2396's effect can be found, there will be no attempt to move it from the site. SCP-2396 is to be given a single liter of glucose syrup a day.

All male-identified civilians found within a six kilometer radius around Provisional Site-2396 are to be detained and screened for contact with SCP-2396-A. Any civilian found to be compromised is to be terminated before becoming an instance of SCP-2396-B. All SCP-2396-B instances encountered in the wild are to be terminated. Due to SCP-2396's current location, all terminated individuals are to be given a standard “Lost Hiker” cover story. Any civilians who witness an instance of SCP-2396-B are to be administered Class-B amnestics.

SCP-2396-A instances are to be incinerated immediately. All areas in a six kilometer radius around Provisional Site-2396 are to be closely monitored at all times for SCP-2396-A instances by Containment Task Force Lambda-6 (“Girly Girls”). If an instance of SCP-2396-B is located, CTF Λ-6 is to be called in to enact termination procedures. As with Provisional Site-2396, CTF Λ-6 is to be staffed only with task force operatives who identify as a woman in any capacity.

All containment efforts are to be oriented toward finding a way to neutralize SCP-2396's area of effect to facilitate containment.

SCP-2396 is to be housed in a standard humanoid containment cell in the Low Security Wing of Site-19. Daily, SCP-2396 is to be given a single liter of liquid sucralose it believes to be sugar. For ease of containment, all staff interacting with it are to identify as women in some capacity. No other precautions are necessary.

Description: SCP-2396 is a female humanoid, approximately 2.5m tall and weighing 101kg. SCP-2396 is identical to a baseline female human in appearance, with the exception of naturally occurring pink hair and irises. The words "Ms. Sweetie, from Little Misters ® by Dr. Wondertainment" are tattooed along the outside of SCP-2396's left thigh.

When denied sugar any food item identified as containing sugar, SCP-2396 claims to undergo great pain, necessitating a constant supply of sugar or food items identified as such. The amount of sugar is unimportant in maintaining its anomalous effect. The consumption of sugars in any amount will cause SCP-2396's blood sugar level to reach a constant level of ~400 mg/dL. Due to its abnormally high blood sugar levels, the object is was in a constant state of hyperglycemia, stating to suffer from constant headaches and blurred vision. Despite its consumption of food, SCP-2396 does not exhibit any excretory bodily functions or change in weight.

While SCP-2396 is “fueled” with sugar, any male individual (who is not currently a SCP-2396-B instance) coming within 50 yards of her expresses a strong desire to leave and reorient their position as far from SCP-2396 as possible. Male-identified individuals brought in direct contact with SCP-2396 undergo symptoms similar to a diabetic coma. The object claims that this is to “keep nasty brothers and their friends away.”

SCP-2396-A instances are small objects comprised of simple sugars that resemble assorted colors of hard candy. SCP-2396-A instances appear anywhere within a six kilometer radius of SCP-2396's current location, with a greater density appearing in areas known to contain human traffic. Due to their size and the large area of SCP-2396's area of effect, placement and amount of SCP-2396-A is uncertain. The production of SCP-2396-A is known to increase when SCP-2396 undergoes stress. While SCP-2396-A objects are harmless when touched or ingested by female-identified humans, male-identified humans undergo a gradual transformation to an instance of SCP-2396-B.

Transformation into an instance of SCP-2396-B is marked by an increase in blood sugar levels, sometimes exceeding 600 mg/dL. Due to this, many who come into contact with SCP-2396-A are immobilized immediately by the rapid increase in blood sugar. Over a period of up to twelve hours, the individual's flesh, fluids, and bone are, through an unknown process, converted into hard candy which replicates and molds the body, causing the individual to become an instance of SCP-2396-B.

SCP-2396-B instances take the form of large humanoid constructs and, rarely, unicorns. Once an SCP-2396-B entity has been fully converted, it will make way toward SCP-2396 and attempt to breach its containment. SCP-2396-B entities show a strong resistance toward blunt-force trauma and exhibit abnormal strength. SCP-2396-B entities will attack any male-identified individuals in their line of sight. SCP-2396-B entities follow any commands given by any female-identified individual, including orders to stand down, and are most easily terminated with fire, whether through incinerator or flamethrower.

SCP-2396 ceases production of SCP-2396-A and its effect on male-identified individuals when it has not ingested sugar for longer than 48 hours. At this time, its blood sugar level stays at a constant 10 mg/dL. Due to the similarity between the effects of hyperglycemia and hypoglycemia as exhibited in SCP-2396, the object is unable to recognize the difference when given a similar amount of artificial sugars.

Addendum 2396-1: When prompted, SCP-2396 claimed to have lost any certification but was able to recite the following in full:


Of note is that SCP-2396 verbalized every punctuation mark and spoke SCP-2284's title as a long exhalation of air.
Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License