SCP-1541
rating: +379+x

Item #: SCP-1541

Object Class: Euclid

Special Containment Procedures: Due to the location and nature of SCP-1541-1, current containment procedures consist of redirecting the current civilian studies of the G34.3 celestial body to areas where SCP-1541-1 is not currently located. As well, efforts are currently being made to suppress information on the gradual shrinkage of the ethanol cloud contained therein. Researchers currently assigned to SCP-1541 are allowed to respond to SCP-1541-1 through SCP-1541-2. All researchers who are currently assigned to SCP-1541 who converse with SCP-1541-1 should report and attempt to dissuade any mention of SCP-1541-1 desiring to return to Earth, due to security and public exposure concerns. All instant messaging service providers in the area of initial contact are currently being monitored for any further attempts by SCP-1541-1 to contact additional descendants of its original followers.

In addition, SCP-1541-2 should be kept in working condition and powered on at all times, in order to intercept and monitor communications made by SCP-1541-1, and facilitate communication between SCP-1541-1 and the current research team attached to the project. All messages should be logged with the Records Department.

Description: SCP-1541-1 is an entity currently located in the approximate location of the G34.3 ethanol cloud in the Aquila constellation. It claims to be the physical representation of the deity [REDACTED], and that it has been attempting to contact the descendants of its former followers for what it approximates as the past 100 years. SCP-1541-1 currently shows a tendency towards alcoholism and manic depressive disorder.

SCP-1541-2 is a [REDACTED] brand cellular phone, whose number was reallocated to a Foundation-owned communications network upon discovery and containment. Logs of the messages that are sent to and from SCP-1541-1 through a currently-unknown method (as SCP-1541-1 denies possessing any communication devices) are to be registered with the Records Department for review and research purposes.

SCP-1541-1 and SCP-1541-2 were first brought to the Foundation's attention through contact with one Amanda ███████ of █████████, Michigan. SCP-1541-1 and SCP-1541-2 were discovered during an interview by a member of Foundation staff, under the assumed identity of a technical support representative for the [REDACTED] Telephone Company, after the situation reached Foundation information analysts. She claimed that she was receiving disturbing messages from someone who knew of her great-grandmother, Elisabeth ███████, who had been deceased for almost twenty years at the time of initial contact, and discussing several rituals that it demanded to be performed. Examination of the cellular phone records have corroborated her statement, and produced a twenty-seven character designation that does not correspond to any known system. The witness' memories of the event were suppressed, and she is currently under Foundation observation to determine if there have been further communication attempts made by SCP-1541-1. All other known descendants of the original cult that worshiped SCP-1541-1 are currently being tracked by MTF-Tau-17 for identical reasons.

Consult Document SCP-1541-T1 for a sample of notable messages sent to and from SCP-1541-1 by the initial witness. It should be noted that all messages were originally sent in Short Message Service (SMS) text format, and have been transcribed as accurately as possible to the standard interview format for records-keeping purposes.

Document SCP-1541-T1:

Foreword: The following is a log of the messages saved on SCP-1541-2 between SCP-1541-1 and Amanda ███████ approximately three days before the Foundation discovered SCP-1541.

<Begin Log>

SCP-1541-1: HEEEEELLO BEAUTIFL

Amanda ███████: Hi? Who is this?

SCP-1541-1: IT IS ITHEGRETGOD [DATA EXPUNGED]

SCP-1541-1 WILL YOU BARE YOURSLF BEFOR ME?

Amanda ███████: Oh god. Did Gabs give out my number to you?

SCP-1541-1: I KNOW NOT OF THIS ‘GABS’. I SEARCHD THE COSMOS FOR THE PROPER ELECTRICAL FLOW TO SPK T YOU.

Amanda ███████: I think you got the wrong number, guy. Please stop texting me.

SCP-1541-1: IMPOSSIBLE. R U NT AMANDA ███████, THE YOUNGST OF TH ███████ FAMILY????

Amanda ███████: QUIT. MESSAGING. ME.

SCP-1541-1: IT /IS/ YOU! OH JOYUS DAYEEE

Amanda ███████ : … You're not going to quit, are you.

Amanda ███████ : Look, asshole, this has been a long day and I don’t need this.

SCP-1541-1: AHH.. JUST LIKE ELISABETH. FIRY AND RUUDE

SCP-1541-1: WHY HAS YUR FMLYYYY NOT PERFORMED THE RITUAL OF BLOOD AND WINE IN TEN DECADES?

SCP-1541-1: I DEMND REVERENCE! PROSTRT URSELF BEFOR THE FIRE OF [DATA EXPUNGED], AND BARE YOUR FLESH TO TH NIGT SKY, SO IT MAY PLEASE ME!

Amanda ███████: I’m calling the cops.

SCP-1541-1: WHAT ARE THESE COPS YOU SPEAK OF?

SCP-1541-1: HELLO?

SCP-1541-1: THE FCK ARE COPS?

SCP-1541-1: UGH. THIS HAPNS ALL THE TIM. YOR PPL IGNORE ME. I GRW WEAKERRR BY THE DAY.

SCP-1541-1: I am sry. Did nt relz I had the caps lOck on. Forgv me

SCP-1541-1: Helooooo…

SCP-1541-1: Amnda?

SCP-1541-1: Amanda???

Researcher's Note: SCP-1541-1 continues in this style of message fifty-seven times during the next forty-five minutes, with increased repetition of the woman’s name and usage of punctuation marks, eventually (starting with message twenty-eight) using what was determined by the linguistic department as Babylonian expletives and various threats, and finally, by message forty-three, more pleas for the aforementioned rituals to be performed.

SCP-1541-1: FINE. YOU LITTLE WHOR. I BET YOU WORSHIP THAT ASSHOLE YHWH NOW DNT U

Amanda ███████: JESUS CHRIST. STOP ALREADY.

SCP-1541-1: I FUCKNG KNW IT! SELLOUT!!!1

Amanda ███████: What the fuck is your problem, man? Just leave me the hell alone!

SCP-1541-1: Your just lke evryon else. I bet [REDACTED] dosn have to put up wit ths shit. Hed just send som of hs frog asswholes to fuck u up!

SCP-1541-1: Yknw something, u can keep ur fckin YHWH. Il find new worshipers. I don't need u. Later, BITCH. :P

Researcher's Note: Approximately three hours pass before SCP-1541-1 attempts to contact Amanda ███████ again.

SCP-1541-1: Look. Im sory for calln u a bitc. Iv just beeen drnk for a whle, and relly lonly… plz talk to me?

SCP-1541-1: I don hav any1 left but yu.

Amanda ███████: GOD FUCKING DAMNIT STOP TXTNG ME!

Amanda ███████: I've already asked you at least three times, and I really don't need this shit now.

SCP-1541-1: Well fuck u too.

Amanda ███████: Go to hell, jackass.

SCP-1541-1: MAYBE I WLL.

SCP-1541-1: After I fins this drnk.

<End Log>

Closing Statement: No further messages were recorded between SCP-1541-1 and the initial witness, and SCP-1541-1 did not attempt to contact her again for four days, at which time SCP-1541-2 was in Foundation possession. SCP-1541-1 expressed distress at the fact that it was denied contact with its original worshipers, and immediately attempted to coerce the three researchers assigned to SCP-1541 into performing supplicatory rituals. All requests for completion of these rituals were denied.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License