Mobile Task Force Omega 7 Incident Log
rating: +625+x

FROM: Director Maria Jones, Recordkeeping and Information Security Administration
TO: Level 4 Administrators
SUBJECT: RAISA Update to Security Protocol Re: Supplemental Information Re: SCP-076

File Name: Addendum 076-1: "Project Able" and "Mobile Task Force Omega-7"

Prior Classification: O5

New Classification: Level 3, Need To Know Basis.

Effective Date: ██-██-████


Psychological Profile of Subject SCP-076-2

SCP-076-2 either possesses a mind constructed much differently than our own, or is completely insane, with little empathy or ideas in a way we would understand it. Concepts such as sex, love and equality are completely foreign ideas to SCP-076-2, or at least in comparison to its way of viewing them. Subject has shown that it is completely disinterested in sex, barely differentiating between genders except as a form of visual identification. Also, while subject has admitted greatly enjoying the act of killing, causing pain (either emotionally or physically) holds no attraction to it. In short, a perfect sociopath.

Intelligence tests have been wildly inconclusive when applied to SCP-076-2, and no accurate result has yet been obtained. This may be due to the alien thought processes of the subject. SCP-076-2 has however, shown that it has great knowledge of human anatomy (although in a highly violent context), military tactics of open warfare, metallurgy, and, strangely enough, the care of livestock. Subject has knowledge of several languages including English, but most notable is its knowledge of several dialects of ancient Sumerian, which seem to be its preferred language.

SCP-076 has nothing but contempt for human beings, with one exception: it seems to hold a wary respect for those it acknowledges as its superior. This was discovered when Agent ███████, an agent who had previously had a large amount of experience with SCP-076-2, did not appear once it escaped. Subject seemed distressed, asking several personnel where Agent ███████ was hiding. When it finally did learn of the fate of Agent ███████ (killed as collateral damage in an airstrike intended to halt the advance of SCP-███), SCP-076-2 stopped its rampage and allowed itself to be escorted and restrained.

Subject was then interviewed on the sudden drastic changes in its behavior.

<Begin Log>

Dr. ██████: Why are you so interested in the death of Agent ███████?

SCP-076-2: (Subject begins swearing in ancient Sumerian)

Dr. ██████: Why does his death bother you? You've killed many humans before, why is he so- (Is cut off by SCP-076-2)

SCP-076-2: (now speaking in English) Different? Because, unlike you [Sumerian word, untranslated], he was a challenge, a real enemy.

Dr. ██████: Why would that be good for you? Every time you have awoken you've tried to escape. He was responsible for apprehending you several times. Surely you must be glad he's dead.

SCP-076-2: I would hardly expect you to understand. Do you know, he managed to shoot me in the head over ██ times? A man like that deserves to die in combat, so close to his opponent he can feel his breath. Not in some [Sumerian words, untranslated] destruction ordered by cowardly kings and princes safe in their palaces. The rest of you… (SCP-076-2 spits) you disgust me. I don't even have the urge to strike you down.

(Subject is silent from then on, refusing to speak or respond)

<End Log>

This indicates a possible psychological inlet into SCP-076-2's mind, and a possible control mechanism. Given the massive drain on resources SCP-076-2 causes due to its escape attempts, and considering Bowe Commission's stated desire to weaponize SCP objects for tactical purposes, I recommend that we pursue this course of action as soon as possible.

Dr. P█████ G████


FROM: Dr. █████ █. █████
TO: Dr. P█████ G████, Project Omega Seven
SUBJECT:

████,

He said yes.

███


PROJECT PROPOSAL: MOBILE TASK FORCE OMEGA-7 ("PANDORA'S BOX")

Mission Statement: Support of SCP-076-2 ("Able") in the field, in high risk tactical situations.

Task Force Organization: Task Force Special Asset "Able," Task Force Leader ████ ████████████, 10-20 field agents divided into five teams of 3-5 each. Members of the team are to be personally selected from elite field agents by Subject Able himself, in order to maintain a smooth relationship between the Artifact and the mundane elements of the Task Force.

Security Protocol: SCP-076-2 ("Able") is to wear a device attached to the neck that, if triggered or tampered with, will immediately detonate, terminating SCP-076-2 by way of complete destruction of the spinal cord, trachea and all major blood vessels in the neck. A tracking device has also been attached to SCP-076-2's person. It is to refrain from killing unless ordered to do so, and is to avoid causing damage to the organization's facilities.

Armament and Equipment: Team members are to be armed and equipped in accordance with MTF doctrine. As Subject Able has shown no inclination to use firearms, or in fact, no understanding of their use or tactical implications, he is instead to be armed with one or more edged melee weapons of his choice.

Addendum: For God's sake, ████, find these guys something to do. Able's getting bored, and he's started putting his team through live fire exercises: they get bullets, he gets training weapons. Have you ever seen someone break a man's jaw using a Nerf sword? He's not gonna stop until someone gets killed. - Dr. █████ █. █████


Report by Dr. P█████ G████, Project Omega Seven

In light of SCP-076-2's proficient use of the Sumerian language, researchers have asked it to translate several documents. While it originally replied with disinterest, it has translated some of the documents it found worthy of its attention. Most of the documents chosen by SCP-076-2 were regarding battles or legendary heroes, one of its favorites in particular being the "Epic of Gilgamesh".

However, one researcher presented it with the symbol from SCP-073. Upon sight of this, SCP-076-2 became highly enraged, killing several of the researchers before its kill switch could be activated. When revived and questioned about this, SCP-076-2 responded aggressively, and that line of questioning was immediately dropped. It is recommended anything pertaining SCP-073 never be brought to the attention of SCP-076-2 and that the two are never to be in the same facility.


Addendum 076-07: Recently, SCP-105 has been accepted into Mobile Task Force Omega-7, having beaten SCP-076-2 in a contest to see which of the two could activate several devices, each spaced over a mile away from each other and the starting point. SCP-105 managed to score significantly higher than SCP-076-2 by using her inherent abilities to her advantage. SCP-076-2 ceded defeat and allowed her entry into the group.

Addendum 076-09: Proposed introduction of SCP-076-2 to SCP-682 put on indefinite hold. Those with Security Clearance level 4 or higher may request access to Contingency 076-2 #3.

Addendum 076-23: Per the request of the Bowe Commission, Mobile Task Force Omega-7 is to be fielded in the ████████ region of ███████████ against [DATA EXPUNGED].


FROM: Dr. █████ █. █████
TO: Dr. P█████ G████, Project Omega Seven
SUBJECT: Don't do it, P███

████,

For god's sake, don't do it. It's bad enough that they're trying to weaponize Iris too. Don't let the military bully us into doing their dirty work against some sand farmers in ██████████.

███


FROM: General ██████ Bowe, ████
TO: Dr. P█████ G████, Project Omega Seven
SUBJECT: A Job Well Done

Excellent work, doctor. The mission went exactly as expected. We'll be calling you again if we need your help.

General ██████ Bowe, ████


FROM: Dr. █████ █. █████
TO: Dr. P█████ G████, Project Omega Seven
SUBJECT: I hope you're fucking proud of yourself, motherfucker.

<hello.jpg>

because you're a bigger asshole than this guy.


FROM: Dr. P█████ G████, Project Omega Seven
TO: Omega Seven Team
SUBJECT: Reassignment

As of this moment, Dr. █████ █. █████ has been reassigned to SCP-682 as Level 1 personnel.


[DATA EXPUNGED]


FROM: Dr. P█████ G████, Project Omega Seven
TO: General ██████ Bowe, ████
SUBJECT: Problems

[DATA EXPUNGED]

Despite our best efforts, Subject Able is proving difficult to control. All our attempts to keep him engaged have been more or less unsuccessful.

The problem is, he's a perfect killing machine, and that's all he wants to do. Which seems like exactly what we wanted, but the problem is, we can't seem to turn him off.

[DATA EXPUNGED]

I'm running out of missions to give him, and the ones I've got left aren't engaging him mentally. He's starting to lash out at the other team members. It's only a matter of time before something goes wrong. Requesting permission to discontinue the project and neutralize Able temporarily, until we can find something more for him to do.


FROM: General ██████ Bowe, ████
TO: Dr. P█████ G████, Project Omega Seven
SUBJECT: Re: Problems

Unacceptable. Neutralizing Subject Able at this point is going to cause us an unacceptable delay. We'll have another mission for you within a couple of weeks. All you have to do is keep him busy until then. Send him on vacation or something.


FROM: Dr. P█████ G████, Project Omega Seven
TO: All Staff
SUBJECT: ALERT

THIS IS AN AUTOMATED ALERT

SCP-076-2 has disabled the explosive collar failsafe and gone out of control. All staff to high alert. Further requests as events warrant.


FROM: AUTOMATED DEFENSE SYSTEM, CONTAINMENT AREA-25
TO: All Sites
SUBJECT: FINAL OPTION ENGAGED

THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE. DO NOT REPLY

As of ██-██-████, ████:██, Containment Area-25 has engaged its on-site nuclear warhead on ten-minute countdown.


FROM: O5 Command
TO: All Sites
SUBJECT: Containment Area 25 Final Option: Response

As of ██-██-████, ████:██, Containment Area-25 has been destroyed by detonation of its on-site nuclear warhead. Sites 67 and 68 are to activate the FEMA protocol and secure the location as soon as possible. Official cover story will be released by RAISA to all personnel once drafted.


Revised Psychological Profile of Subject SCP-076-2

SCP-076-2 either possesses a mind constructed much differently than our own, or is completely insane, with little empathy or ideas in a way we would understand it. Concepts such as sex, love and equality are completely foreign ideas to SCP-076-2, or at least in comparison to its way of viewing them. Subject has shown that it is completely disinterested in sex, barely differentiating between genders except as a form of visual identification. Also, while subject seems to greatly enjoy the act of killing, causing pain (either emotionally or physically) holds no attraction to it.

Intelligence tests have been wildly inconclusive when applied to SCP-076-2, and no accurate result has yet been obtained. This is due to the fact that no communication is possible with the Subject when in its "rage" state. Subject displays knowledge of several languages including English, but most notable is its knowledge of several dialects of ancient Sumerian, which seem to be its preferred language.

SCP-076 has nothing but contempt for human beings and will kill them on sight. No communication is to be attempted with the subject.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License