Resurrection: New Faces Hub
rating: +100+x

Director Sophia Light is in a precarious position. Chosen to head a new Mobile Task Force made up (at least partially) by anomalous individuals by the powers that be, Director Light has a lot of pressure on her. As we have seen so far, the recruitment and assembling of a team has gone slowly. But Director Light has always felt that a singular team was the biggest flaw in the legacy of Omega-7, and she is insistent that in order for the MTF Alpha-9 ("Last Hope") to be effective more than one team would need to be ready to deal with emergencies. It is in this scenario our story opens: Director Light is looking to recruit new members to her provisional MTF.

At the same time, an anomaly beneath a Site in Yellowstone has begun to wake up. This object is left over from a previous Restructuring Event at the hands of SCP-076 and reality hasn't ever truly healed from that incident.

And someone has to deal with it…


yellowstoneC

Intro

In which the world's rules are set in stone.

New Faces: Overture
by redredred
Part of that was true, but Anne didn’t know what. Maybe it didn’t matter.


Arrival

In which the problem is confronted by new and familiar faces.

Recruitment Drive
by Nagiros
"I hope you save the world, Director Light."

Welcome to Yellowstone
by Grigori Karpin
“Why does the earth shake? Why do the heavens wake? It does what it does, there is no reason. Tis time for a disastrous season.”

A Team You Can (Maybe) Trust
by Calibold
"You mean you can't even see it? We had problems with just Able and Iris back in the day. Now look at what you have."

Jolly Cooperation
by Grigori Karpin
"You humans are always betraying one another. Amazes me that civilization hasn’t crumbled long before now."

Light and the Mole
by Grigori Karpin
“Oh look, a manhunt! You favorite!”

Gömböc
by redredred
There was no alarm.

Bottom Floor
by Grigori Karpin
A fulcrum! A universal pry bar, to crack open the weight of millennia worth of constant observations by the beings of this universe. Such that, the incredible becomes mundane. And the mundane becomes the impossible.

Truth Lies
by Calibold
"Does this mean we're friends?"


Outro

in which our events come to a close and our characters deal with the ramifications of all they've seen.

Shut It Down
by Grigori Karpin
We don’t have any more options, Sophia. Look… I’m giving you another hour and then I’m taking these people out of here. You can stay if you want.

Tangled Web
by Grigori Karpin
Let me be clear, the following briefing is not to leave this room. In fact, I’ve already activated a memetic agent on all of you to stop you from repeating it.


The End…. for now!


resurrection%283%29.png


rating: +100+x


Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License