O5 Command Dossier
rating: +582+x

HELLO AND WELCOME, FRIEND.

Needless to say, you're not supposed to be viewing these files. I say: take a chance. You've come this far.

Some of the following information is true. Some of it's false, even ridiculous. Sometimes I know for sure, sometimes I don't. Sometimes I'll lie. It doesn't matter. Whatever I've told you here, someone somewhere believes it. And belief has power.

Realize also that the O5 Council might not even exist.

The Black Queen


THE CONTENT OF THIS DOSSIER IS RESTRICTED TO >>$ERROR<< PERSONNEL AND ABOVE.

SYSTEM MESSAGE: SECURITY BREACH IDENTIFIED. PLEASE LOG OUT IMMEDIATELY.


The O5 Council. O5 Command. The Overseers. Overwatch.

These are the people who have ultimate control over the Foundation.

Each O5 member knows almost everything there is to know about the Foundation and its activities. Between them all, they know every single secret that the Foundation holds.

Most Foundation personnel spend their entire careers without seeing them. Members below Clearance Level 2 don't even know they exist. Most people outside the Foundation have never heard of them, or don't think they are real.

Most everyone is afraid of them. An O5 walks into a room, and everyone pisses their pants. That's what happens when you hold supreme power over one of the scariest organizations in world history.

This dossier will show you contradictory reports on each of the O5 Council members.

My research has been comprehensive, but the very nature of my enemy makes it impossible to know which answer, if any, is true.

There seem to be thirteen members of the O5 Council, although even that is questionable. Perhaps there are multiple individuals sharing each O5 number. Perhaps dozens. But perhaps there is only one. Perhaps only one of each of the reports is true, or all reports are different facets of one person, with stand-ins and disinformation stirred in.

Perhaps none of these are true. The end of this dossier presents well-sourced reports that question the veracity of almost every single assumption made here. You must judge carefully.


RETURN TO THE PERSONNEL DOSSIER.


Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License