Mobile Task Force Psi-7 "Home Improvement" Hub
rating: +73+x
Psi7.png

Mobile Task Force Ψ-7

Official Designation: Structural Anomaly Containment and Decommissioning Unit

Activity Status: Currently Active

Allegiance: Southern Europe Containment Directory

General Information


A_cavalryman_sitting_on_his_horse_on_a_ridge._Man_and_horse_are_black%2C_outlined_against_a_cloudy_sky._This_photograph_is_symbolic_of_the_last_days_of_the_use_of_cavalry_in_European_warfare._Trench_%284687939107%29.jpg

Commander Franklin Smith prior to service with the Foundation.

Founded: 20 December 1954

Original Commanding Agent: Franklin Smith

Headquarters: Site-77 Barracks; Province of L'Aquila, Southern Italy, European Union

Role: Identifying and securing anomalous structures and man-made living spaces, determining the viability of containment, and enacting decommissioning procedures in the event they are deemed necessary.

Size: 16 Officers, 150 Agents, 20 Special Agents

Nickname: "Home Improvement"

Abbreviated Mission Log of Mobile Task Force Psi-7


320px-Explosions.jpg

Psi-7 rehearsing successful containment operations.

SCP-031 - Hotel structure filled with subjects affected by SCP-031 was cleared and secured by Psi-7 Agents. Although resistance was universal among the affected subjects, no casualties occurred and the operation was successful.

SCP-1837 - [REDACTED] group assault on Site-77. As most Psi-7 agents were engaged elsewhere, on-site security were first to respond. After breaching containment, the corrosive nature of SCP-1837's effect caused severe casualties to the intruders. Psi-7 carried out mop-up operations and restored security on-site.

SCP-2975 - Demolished by Psi-7 after the initiation of a CK-Class reality shift ritual. Anomaly deemed Neutralized on ██/██/████.

SCP-2215 - Raid on a facility affiliated with the Chaos Insurgency resulted in the 2215 anomaly being recovered, along with several other Safe-class objects. Several individuals affiliated with this Group of Interest were also detained.

SCP-2311 - After the parental subject of the anomaly used homemade explosive devices in a possible attempt to destroy the anomaly, Psi-7 agents secured the building and the anomaly, although the individual perished of smoke inhalation. After action report viewing requires 2311/3 clearance.

SCP-2849 - Agents assisted in the initial containment of the anomaly. Advisers have also developed guidelines in use at Site-64 on the enactment of proper procedures.

SCP-2891 - Psi-7 agents participated in the initial discovery and containment of the anomaly, after action report can be found in the containment document.

SCP-3030 - Former Site-56 facility was overtaken by anomalous phenomenon, assisted Mobile Task Force Mu-4 until Epsilon-11 was able to fully enact the present containment procedures. Casualties from this engagement can be found in [REDACTED].

SCP-3776 - Commander Agent Ekblad detained and interviewed a subject affected by the anomaly. Structure the individual inhabited is scheduled for possible demolition.

SCP-3999 - [DATA EXPUNGED]. Bodies are to be disposed of by approved Ethics Committee channels.

Abbreviated Log of Ongoing Engagements

SCP-574 - Any structures not currently being preserved for research are to be demolished by Psi-7 agents, under the cover story of ongoing explosive testing by a local corporation. Residents attempting to aggressively pursue noise complaints are to be issued Class-C amnestics.

SCP-2379 - Algorithms recognizing keywords frequently used to describe SCP-2379 infestations by civilians have been placed in major search engines to alert Foundation agents of possible infestation sites. These sites are to be dismantled and decontaminated by members of MTF-Psi-7 "Home Improvement".

SCP-2407 - Research personnel affiliated with Psi-7 are currently studying facilities and evidence connected with the unexplained portions of the phenomenon connected with the Foundation. This research is ongoing.

SCP-2426 - When new instances are discovered, agents are to be dispatched to prevent civilian access and enact the containment procedures. Psi-7 agents may be selected if the infestation reaches the employment stage, although any qualifying agent may be selected for the assignment.

SCP-2490 - Tracking and obtaining anomalous objects connected or created by the former Insurgency operative now designated as SCP-2490. Recovered objects are stored and logged in the Foundation Center for Neurological Disease (Site-44A).

SCP-3050 Mobile Task Force Psi-7 agents are on standby in the event of any possible containment breaches or incursions by civilians or law enforcement agents. Authorized to take measures necessary to restore containment.

SCP-3571 - Anomalous earthworms which affect human-inhabited structures, current procedure is to demolish afflicted buildings. Cover stories and propaganda is to be issued by Psi-7 agents and written by Foundation information controllers based in Site-66.


Staffing Information


Unidentified_WWI_soldier_%2814305510987%29.jpg

Theodore Anderson, Official Portrait.

Site-77 Liaison: Asst. Director of Security Theodore Anderson

Task Force Commander: Calvin Ekblad

Ceremony Chief: Scott Harpur

Command Sergeant Major: Nicholas Bjugstad

Commander of Intelligence Operations: Marjorie Holt

Commander of Field Operations: Leon Ledford

Commander of Engineering Operations: Connor Bathory

Commander of Disinformation: Vivian Morodecci

Commander of Supply&Resources: Alejandra Cavallero

Commander of Ballistic Operations: Chuck Jefferson

Commander of Intra-personal Affairs: Rolf Vogel

Commander of Applied Intelligence: Michael Niedringhaus

Commander of Aquatic Operations: Hanna Dam

Commander of Forensic Architecture: Dr. Giles Mathys

Commander of Secure Containment: Samuel Walker

Chief of Foreign Affairs: Michael Castellano

Chief of Medical Affairs: Amelie Zelinka

Ranking Field Agent: Liz Boyd

Linguistics Special Agent: Joseph Lanning

Architectural Inspection Agent: Fiere Mekonap

Ranged Explosive Special Agent: Tony Atkinson

On-Staff Psychologist: Dr. Blaire Roth

Task Force Personnel Breakdown:

16 Officers, 150 Agents, 20 Special Agents

    Officer Corps: 16

    Field Agents: 150

    Special Agents: 20

     Explosive Experts: 10

     Architectural Specialists: 5

     Thaumaturgical Specialists: 5

    Supporting Personnel: 22

    Other Personnel: 17


Weapon Image Caliber Annotations
XM25
640px-Flickr_-_The_U.S._Army_-_Testing_the_new_XM-25_weapon_system.jpg
25×40 mm Grenade launcher compatible with standard ammunition and a variety of other grenades like armour piercing, shape charge, incendiary, kinetic penetrator, gyrojet-variants, etc. Classified as a heavy weapon and therefore rarely used in fluid field operations. Equipped with a high capacity drum magazine, fires in semi-automatic fashion.
Flamethrower FLW70 [DATA REDACTED] Various nozzles The Flamethrower FLW70 is being produced by the Foundation in Germany. Can be used with gaseous, liquid and pasty fuels. With a range of grips and cases, it is available in pistol- or rifle form and as secondary weapon for mechanical powered armor at an individual or squadron level.
Laser projector Series LP-X
Au%C3%9Fen.png
Various lenses Ø32 mm The laser projectors of the series LP-X are weapon-grade lasers developed by the Foundation. By the use of several combinable lenses, resonators, energy storages, grips and attachments, the weapon can be adapted to every situation. The standard variant is only the size of a submachine gun with an extendable shaft. Because of the missing terminal ballistics, it is only partly usable against organic targets. It is also available mounted weapon for assault rifles, vehicle armament and as secondary weapon in line with the FLW70.
R.T.I. Hammer-P1 [DATA REDACTED] None Anomalous weapon from Raptor Tec. Industries. Initially ordered by the Foundation, classification as an SCP object has been delayed by request of Commander Ekblad.

Vehicle Image Armament Annotations
MBT-70
1024px-Model_of_the_final_design_MBT-70.JPG
152 mm, 20 mm autocannon, 2×7.62 mm MG U.S.-German prototype from the 1960th. After the program was cancelled in favour of the Leopard 2 and the Abrams, the Foundation bought most prototypes. Upgraded on multiple occasions though not able to compete with modern tanks in direct confrontation.
VTS1
1024px-MAK_VTS-1_pic5.JPG
105 mm, 7.62 mm MG Prototype of a Weapon Carrier with external oscillating cannon based on the Marder fighting vehicle. Originally developed for the Bundeswehr for testing oscillating turrets, then sold to the Foundation and reproduced as light tank in limited numbers.
Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License