MEMORANDUM 083 REGARDING PROJECT "GUARDIANSHIP"
rating: +86+x

PROJECT [NULL]
CODENAME "GUARDIANSHIP"
PROJECT HEAD: "QUBILIAH"
AUTHOR: "QUBILIAH"
DESTINATION: JANNAH
MEMORANDUM 083 | P1/2
11 FEBRUARY 2012
oria.png


CONFIDENTIAL

ISLAMIC ARTIFACT RECLAMATION DIRECTORATE
SHEMIRAN, TEHRAN PROVINCE
ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF IRAN



بسم الله FROM: الرحمن الرحيم Ambassador Hatami
بسم الله TO: الرحمن الرحيم Director Parviz Jafari
بسم الله SUBJ: الرحمن الرحيم Transfer of Prisoners to Revolutionary Guard Custody
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
بسم الله REF: الرحمن الرحيم 1979 ORIA/Revolutionary Government Treaty | Article 11, Section 3
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
بسم الله ENCL: الرحمن الرحيم (1) List of Prisoners Required for Transfer

1. Received annual list of demands from the Revolutionary Guards. They are encroaching, rude, and insufferably phrased, as usual. I have evaluated the relevant ones for their status with regards to our treaty obligations.


REVOLUTIONARY GUARD PRISONER TRANSFER DEMANDS: APPROVAL SUGGESTED

2. Fifteen (15) prisoners from nondomestic anomalous policing organizations. Seven individuals captured who claimed allegiance with Qā'idah-SCP. All prisoners captured in the course of operations within ORIA-designated sphere of interest; three in Turkey, two in Morocco, two in Pakistan. Operatives were denied as acting on behalf of Qā'idah-SCP and therefore were not reclaimed under any treaties with the Horizon Initiative. Four (4) prisoners from Global Occult Coalition. All captured in the course of operations within ORIA designated sphere of interest: three in Afghanistan, one in Oman. Four (4) prisoners from Chaos Insurgency. All captured in the course of operations within ORIA designated sphere of interest: two in East Jerusalem, Palestine, two in Tikrit, Iraq.

REASONING: All prisoners have been interrogated for all potentially beneficial knowledge and are considered expendable.

3. One (1) individual, "Jeffrey Dean Isbell", identified as having American citizenship and employment within Federal Bureau of Investigation, subdivision "Unusual Incidents Unit." Individual was captured in Palmerie de Tozure, Tunisia. Upon interrogation, individual was found to have been responsible for interrogation and execution of Organization agent Muhammad Feki in the course of "extraordinary rendition". All other members of unit escaped capture.

REASONING: FBI-UIU denies existence of Agent Boyd. Surrender of individual to Revolutionary Guard possession wholeheartedly encouraged.

4. Three (3) prisoners claiming allegiance with heretical propagandist collectives. All captured during infiltrations of civilian groups in Tehran, apparently attempting to inspire heretical propaganda production among Iranian civilians featuring slogan "Are We Cool Yet?"

REASONING: Prisoners found to have no useful knowledge and are considered expendable. Due to the specific phrasing of Treaty obligations, individuals promoting heretical pagan cultural works are particularly required for prisoner exchange.

5. Five (5) prisoners claiming membership within heretical religious organizations. All captured while proselytizing for their respective organizations; two attempting to convince civilians to attend services for organization Fifth Church, Southern United States Worship School; three attempting to persuade civilians to accept mechanical implants as a means of becoming more closely affiliated with God.

REASONING: Prisoners found to have no useful knowledge and are considered expendable. Due to the specific phrasing of Treaty obligations, individuals distributing heretical pagan propaganda are particularly required for prisoner exchange.


oria.png


CONFIDENTIAL








PROJECT [NULL]
CODENAME "GUARDIANSHIP"
PROJECT HEAD: "QUBILIAH"
AUTHOR: "QUBILIAH"
DESTINATION: JANNAH
MEMORANDUM 083 | P2/2
11 FEBRUARY 2012
oria.png


CONFIDENTIAL

ISLAMIC ARTIFACT RECLAMATION DIRECTORATE
SHEMIRAN, TEHRAN PROVINCE
ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF IRAN



REVOLUTIONARY GUARD PRISONER TRANSFER DEMANDS: DENIAL SUGGESTED

6. Five (5) prisoners from nondomestic anomalous policing organizations; two members of Qā'idah-SCP, two operatives of Glavnoye Razvedyvatel'noye Upravleniye, Gruppa Psikhotroniki, and one individual with no extant identity. All five were captured in the course of a joint coordinated strike with members of the Horizon Initiative against a warehouse containing multiple heavily-armed cybernetic organisms1. Cybernetic organisms were destroyed through self-destruct mechanisms during the strike, heavily damaging the warehouse, killing three Initiative operatives, and drawing Organization attention.2

REASONING: The arrest of the entire group was required only for public relations purposes, as our treaties with the Initiative would be considered unpopular in many circles, both public and governmental. These individuals are all aware of these treaties and thus should not be released to Revolutionary Guard custody. Additionally, I believe Professor Modares and Project MANICHAEA have made certain agreements with The Absence that requires that we return the "unidentifiable individual" to it/them with some expediency.

7. Seven (7) prisoners claiming to be members of heretical capitalistic organizations. Two prisoners claim to be salesmen representing firm of Marshall, Carter, and Dark, Ltd. These individuals were captured in the course of attempting to sell anomalous goods to members of the Organization. Two prisoners claimed to be salesmen representing corporation "Doctor Wondertainment, Inc." These individuals were likewise captured in the course of negotiating price of anomalous goods to members of the Organization. One individual claimed to serve in the interest of an unidentified factory, attempting to market this factory's goods to members of the Organization. Two prisoners claimed to be salesmen representing corporation "Prometheus Laboratories"; these particular individuals were found infiltrating an Organization laboratory.

REASONING: As per Treaty stipulations, these individuals did not interact with civilians, and therefore do not necessarily fall within Revolutionary Guard jurisdiction. Additionally, maintaining positive relations with their patrons may serve the state to a greater extent than can be gained through imprisonment or interrogation.

8. Three (3) prisoners claiming allegiance to organization "Serpent's Hand". Individuals were captured in the course of acquiring documentary evidence of anomalous phenomena. Individuals have been (gently!) interrogated for information regarding their actions.

REASONING: Individuals did no harm to our interests and did not interact with civilians. Current agreements and treaties with House Afsenah require that all Library-aligned individuals be surrendered to them for debriefing and repatriation. We are ready to falsify documentation regarding their "escape" from captivity on your order, as per protocol.

9. Five (5) prisoners claiming allegiance with heterodox organizations of a nonoppositional nature. Two (2) individuals were captured bearing documents identifying them as employees of Herman Fuller Carnival of Worrisomeness; these individuals were arrested for crimes unrelated to anomalous allegiance. Three (3) individuals were captured bearing documents identifying them as volunteers operating as distributions agents for Manna Charitable Foundation; these individuals were captured distributing self-replicating foodstuff products to villages in Mali.

REASONING: None of these individuals were captured in the course of actions harmful to Iranian interests, and all individuals are members of organizations whose existence postdate the development of the Treaty in question.

10. Three (3) prisoners of unidentified allegiance. All three captured separately. All three captured in the course of unidentifiable actions. Interrogation of all three unsuccessful. I am suggesting all three individuals (one identified as "Allison Chao", bearing American papers; one identified "Josephine Avalon", bearing American papers; one identified in no way) be transferred to Shemiran for more intensive interrogation.

REASONING: The Revolutionary Guard will have no more use or interest in them than we can; these cases will likely end in cooperative trades of some kind. We suspect all three to be capable of reality-bending abilities and therefore immune to standard coercion.

11. This memorandum transmitted 11 February 2012.

— Ambassador Hatami


oria.png


CONFIDENTIAL



Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License