Investigation Log Of SCP-4444
rating: +89+x

Investigation Log of SCP-4444

by Dr. Clef

Entry 1

██-██-████, ████:██:██ - Accidental exposure of SCP-447's slime to a dead body has caused one of its many unfortunate results. Having awoken in a world much like my own, I believed myself fortunate enough to have suffered only a minor concussion. However, I soon discovered, after attempting to use my PDA to log into Scip-Net, that my conclusions were false.

I appear to have been deposited into an alternate reality where the Foundation has failed in its mission, and the Special Containment Procedures artifacts now run rampant. What remains of the Foundation appears to be made up entirely of SCPs, some of which have clear analogues to those of my home dimension, some of which do not. Most of them, however, appear to be alternate versions of the SCPs that I know.

My objectives are threefold.

  • First, to investigate and document the nature of the alternate universe.
  • To determine whether the alternate universe poses a threat to our baseline reality, and to formulate a plan for later neutralization.
  • To determine whether there are salvageable assets from the alternate universe for later retrieval.

I have a fourth objective. As of late, it has been the unfortunate tendency of the Foundation to treat humanoid SCPs as assets to be coddled, or threats to be appeased, not as dangerous artifacts to be contained. As initial investigation into this universe would seem to indicate that this world's Foundation employs an unusually large number of SCPs, it is my belief that investigation of this alternate reality will shed light on the unavoidable consequences of, shall we say, letting the prisoners run the prison.

Oh yes. I suppose finding a way back to my home dimension would be important as well.


Entry 2

██-██-████, ████:██:██ - It has been many years since I last had to use my SCP Foundation survival manual. As suspected, the information within is rather inaccurate, or at best, elementary. Also as suspected, it does make wonderful toilet paper.

Note to self: Please contact O5-██ upon return to home dimension and ask that a more comprehensive and up-to-date survival manual be prepared.

Upon initial investigation, it appears that there are two major differences between this world and my home dimension.

  • Humanity has failed to evolve noses.
  • The SCPs have taken over the Foundation.

I am unsure whether these two facts are related or not.

As an example, please see the attached profile, apparently of an SCP Foundation Agent assigned to contain and guard against KTEs.

Agent Designation: Agent-637
Place of Agent Birth: New York, New York
Agent age: Eighteen ( 18 )
Distinguishing abilities: His ability would be on the lines of time and space, otherwise known as Chronomancy. This unique ability allows Josh to manipulate, and even control time, to a certain extent. Of course, such a fascinating strength would have an extremely heavy toll on the casters body over an extended battle or use, holding the potential to even kill the caster after a certain extent. With this extreme power, he is able to slow time to allow time for Josh to maneuver safely around the opponent and prepare for a suitable attack.
Current assignment: Report to Agent Gemeni R17 for training and orientation.

Aside from the obviously unclinical tone of the report, which would result in a severe reprimand from the preparer's superior, note that "Agent 637" appears to be a Euclid-Keter level SCP himself.

Agent Designation (codename): Gemini R-1:7
Place of Agent Birth: Bueno Vista, Colorado
Agent age: 25
Distinguishing abilities: Since his induction at the Foundation, this agent has shown such a wide variety of powers and abilities that it is unreasonable to list them here.
Discovery of agent or notable successes in feild (A story of something your character has done to impress the Foundation): Agent has captured the third most powerful SCP we currently are studying, and has personally checked the escape of countless others. Truly the shining star of this company, it is predicted by many that he will rise to an Overseer rank, or at least granted equivelant command.
Feilds of expertise: There are few things this Agent cannot handle.
Current assignment: training of Agent 637 and general orders from Overseer One.

Something about this seems vaguely familiar.

In addition, the file photo appears to be a stylized image of a young man carrying a remarkably ornate sword… will attach the photo to my report.

Further investigation has determined that either the designation "D-Class" means something different here, or this world's Foundation is in the habit of equipping dangerous convicts with lethal weaponry.

Now displaying SiE (Standard-Issue Equipment)for all ranks.

D-Class: One (1) 9mm semi-automatic pistol, eighty (80) rounds of 9mm ammunition (standard and tranquilizer), one (1) bulletproof flak jacket, one (1) uniform.

Sceintist: One (1) tranquilizer dart gun, twelve (12) darts, one (1) labcoat and tools on request.

Agent: One (1) 9mm handgun, one-hundred sixty rounds of 9mm ammunition, both lethal and tranquilizer. One (1) bulletproof flak jacket, one (1) uniform. More equipment available on request.

Again, this alternate universe's variant rules of spelling and grammar make it difficult to determine what the preparer was trying to say.

Investigation of their SCP files showed two entries identical to those of my home dimension, as well as the following:

Item #: SCP-0246

Object class: Keter

SCP moniker: "Angel"
Dangers, powers, and/or reasons for containment: A threat to any realm he's in given his fall from what he constantly refers to as Heaven. His psychic powers are beyond phenomenal, and he seems to posses the power to manipulate the light and all positive energy. His charisma is also a dangerous tool. Known to destroy minds, lives, and even civilizations.

Special Containment procedures: Constant high-pitch frequency to keep him from being able to focus. Kinetic barrier WITHIN the walls (walls should be made of permacrete) to prevent possible psychic residue from flowing out. Specially created items in the corners of the rooms that feed off of mental energy to keep him from building too much up. Lighting in room must be produced by blacklights protected in layers of kinetic steel (forces kinetic/psychic energy to bounce back). Monitors MUST know all pressure points from the neck up and know to use them upon entering the room for any reason. DOES NOT need food, but requires water. Gets water via IV feed in to both wrists that also pump him full of too much morphine to think.

Description: Seems to be very young, no more than 15. Very charismatic and kind at first glimpse, but wishes for nothing more than the destruction of everything related to 'sin', 'evil' and overall 'cruelty'. Is truly an angel of the Seraphim,(As discovered by our Faith team of advisors) but has taken in the thoughts of Lucifer, agreeing that superior beings like himself should not have to serve the inferior. Has become a 'Dark Nephilim'. Never fights with his hands, but instead uses his incredible psychic powers to ensure a quick and painful victory. Has many 'angelic powers', but hardly sees a reason to use them.A threat to any realm he's in given his fall from what he constantly refers to as Heaven. His psychic powers are beyond phenomenal, and he seems to posses the power to manipulate the light and all positive energy. His charisma is also a dangerous tool. Known to destroy minds, lives, and even civilizations.

Capture memo: Captured when a team mobilized by Feign managed to trick his mind reading, throwing him off guard. Feign was able to apply enough pressure to his temples that he could no longer think, and Feign locked in the pressure point. As added security, Feign's assistant locked in the pressure points on his neck. Finally, Feign shoved a pin between Setsumei's third and fourth vertebrae, rendering him immobile. After transfer, Feign unlocked the pressure points and removed the pin. Seems to have a deep resentment for not Feign, but something within him…

Photo or artistic render: (not required, but appreciated)

Attached underneath was a stylized rendering of what appears to be a young man with silver-white hair and red eyes. Will attach to my report.

Add notes: SHOULD NEVER BE TRUSTED. But, he ONLY SPEAKS THE TRUTH. Religious individuals should not be allowed around him, and pressure points should always be locked in immediately after entering. If he still moves, pin should be placed back between third and fourth vertebrae. High-pitch sound should change frequency on a constant basis, thus not allowing him to get used to it. If he ever becomes free, he will not hesitate to use all powers.

Apparently the report's preparer had a stuck shift key and could not be bothered to fix it.

373
Item #: 373
Class Safe/euclid (Kept on Euclid floor)

Containment procedures: To be kept in a large 'Cell' that is in fact a small home, similar to the one Foundation recovered her from, albeit with lack of internet access. Cameras hidden in all rooms. Mics hidden in all rooms. Food provided three times a day, with snacks if requested. Is allowed to roam the Base floor if attended by a D-class security detail.
Description: A young girl recovered from a suburb. Family found dead from massive cranial trauma, cause from within. Found whimpering in a corner and taken in by agent [DATA EXPUNGED]

Again, we see the sloppy nature of the alternate Foundation's containment files: the format is completely different from the prior version, and this report contains no indication as to why the subject is even contained in the first place, or why the Foundation took interest in it as anything more than the unfortunate victim of a murderer.

In the interests of retrieving as much information as possible, I will forego commentary and simply perform a direct data dump.

SCP Number: 099

Containment level: Safe

SCP moniker: "Blood witch"

Description: Subject is roughly twenty years of age, and attractive by standards of the D-class gaurding her.

Subject has the power to heal almost any wound so long as there is a 'blood contract'. The type of contract depends on the illness or injury that needs to be healed. She has been contained for protection.
Containment procedures: To be kept in a moderatly furnuished room, With a bed, reading materials, and television. Two lightly armed D-class by ythe locked vault door as a just in case measure.

SCP Number: SCP-880

SCP moniker: "Shade"
Dangers, powers, and/or reasons for containment: Has complete manipulation of any shadow within her sight. Can pull shadows to her and manipulate then into different shapes and sizes, and even turn them 3-dimensional. On occasion she will solidify the shadows into a dark glassy material that is as strong as a diamond (Note: Attempts to collect material so far have met with very limited success.), or light purple crystal like material that is not as hard (note that the latter is more common and is usually spur of the moment). When under a lot of stress or in danger, shadows will start to take on shapes of monstrosities and start to act as if to protect her, taking on a will of their own almost. Has been known or seen to use shadows to escape from time to time (usually referred to as shadow travel) However this only works if she’s visited the place before, and if there is a shadow present in said place. This “shadow travel” usually leaves her exhausted, and depending on distance traveled, unconscious for a while. Subject seems to have extremely short temper and does not like being confined to small areas, and has made several escape attempts, even going as far as taking someone hostage by controlling their shadow.

Containment procedures: Must be either kept in a brightly lit room with absolutely no shadows, or kept blindfolded in some way. Also, note that she takes what ever chance she gets at escaping, so some physical restraint must be employed if doors are opened/unlocked.

Description: Female of medium build, not outstandingly strong physically, but very quick reflexes. Appears to be between 18-20 in age. Hair is short and black, eyes are dark as well (color, if any, has yet to be determined). Can be very cunning in talking her way out of restraints, or acting as if she is asleep or sick. Has come up with a number of ways to trick and fool guards. (Note: Use of only asexual/deaf/blind gaurds has been permitted by Hedge in an attempt to stop 'Those damn idiots from letting the witch out. Again.')

Has complete manipulation of any shadow within her sight. Can pull shadows to her and manipulate then into different shapes and sizes, and even turn them 3-dimensional. On occasion she will solidify the shadows into a dark glassy material that is as strong as a diamond (Note: Attempts to collect material so far have met with very limited success.), or light purple crystal like material that is not as hard (note that the latter is more common and is usually spur of the moment). When under a lot of stress or in danger, shadows will start to take on shapes of monstrosities and start to act as if to protect her, taking on a will of their own almost. Has been known or seen to use shadows to escape from time to time (usually referred to as shadow travel) However this only works if she’s visited the place before, and if there is a shadow present in said place. This “shadow travel” usually leaves her exhausted, and depending on distance traveled, unconscious for a while. Subject seems to have extremely short temper and does not like being confined to small areas, and has made several escape attempts, even going as far as taking someone hostage by controlling their shadow. (Klien has noted that all gaurds are to carry very powerful flashlights for this reason.)

Photo or artistic render:

Add notes: The necklace she wears is NOT to be removed for any reason! Last known attempt at this caused subject to become irate and even with being blindfolded, whatever shadows were present seemed to react to the situation

Note to self: the alternate Foundation appears to be remarkably lax in photographic documentation of their subjects. So far, out of four humanoid SCP files, three of them used stylized artistic renders instead of actual photographs.

The personnel files of their science staff are not much better.

Personell name: Rozalin Porter
Age:23
Place of birth: Las Vegas, Nevada
Specialty: Magnetism. Rozalin has proved her usefulness to the Foundation with use of her magnetic manipulation ability and finding a free-power source to run most cells.

Again, an SCP is being listed as a science personnel with little to no indication as to a security briefing on whether or not said SCP is authorized and cleared to work on sensitive information.

The D-Class Personnel files, however, were the most appalling.

D-class

Personell name: Lucian De'Lasoul
Age: 32
Place of birth: Munich, Germany (No accent present)
Crime: (unless D-class is voluntary, most are recruited from death row, for obvious reasons) Manslaughter on several accounts. Was souly responsible for the deaths of more than one hundred individuals, each taking place within taverns specifically.
Powers: 6th sense to see/feel anything on the incorporeal, Astral and intangible realms. Enhanced vision allowing him to see in a full 180* span via incredible peripheral vision. Enhanced reflexes (above normal human olympic gold medalist capacity) and god-like reflexes, such as dodging, running and jumping. Has NEVER missed his mark. Uses specially made guns, when allowed. Shoes no emotion short of joy, especially in battle.. Can regenerate puncture wounds like a vampire; vital wounds requite attention. He can think of a bullet and it's components and create a clip, or rocket, or shells, for the proper gun to fire them. This ability is as instantaneous as actually loading the gun. Mentioned rounds are common rounds, used until expunged as a resource.

Requests:
One (1) Smith & Wesson 700 Nitro Magnum w/ .700 AP (Armor Piercing) explosive rounds. Meant for an situation. (Signature Gun) [Approved]

One (1) .454 Casull w/ .454 Casull Rounds (Twice as powerful as a 44 Magnum) customized to 13mm explosive steel rounds alloyed with silver nitrate from various crosses. Meant for situations involving dark beings; an EXACT model used by Kain. [Approved]

Pair of (2) Aleks Tactical Armor. (Worn under clothes) [Approved]

One (1) Panzerfaust 3-IT600 (Pzf 3-IT600) w/ Panzerfaust 60/100+ rockets. (Anti-tank AND aircraft weapon) [Approved]

One (1) M-93 Black Arrow sniper rifle w/ .50BMG silenced explosive rounds AND metal rods tipped with toxins (assassinations; quick jobs) [Approved]

One (1) Remington 870 shotgun w/ 457mm toxic shrapnel rounds [Approved]

-One bed (full; boxpspring, frame and mattress) with one sheet and one blanket, as well as two fluffy pillows. (Comfort allows maximum proficiency) [Approved]

-One bookcase able to store 100+ books of textbook stature (research allows better guns, ammo, and overall tact) [Approved]

-One trophy case (trophies remind him he CAN succeed) [Approved]

-A single window as not to lose sanity [Approved]

-Bathroom w/ toilet and standing shower [Approved]

-Dresser [Approved]

-Gunracks for each gun [Approved]

-Minifridge for Captain Morgan's [Approved]

-One TV w/ basic cable and western movies [Approved]

-Framed newspaper depicting his crimes [Approved]

CURRENTLY ASSIGNED TO:Pandora Unit

I don't believe I need to say anything more aside from the fact that this universe's Foundation must be suicidal to provide an expendable personnel culled from the ranks of condemned criminals with rocket launchers and liquor.


Entry 3

██-██-████, ████:██:██ - I have made contact with a fellow traveler: Dr. Kondraki, from back home! Apparently I am not the only one who fell through the rift into this bizarro dimension.

An excerpt from the recovered logs has been brought to my attention by Dr. Kondraki during his own investigation.

08:10 - Dr. Klien led the girl to a small door, then led her inside. It was a monitoring station.

Dr. Klien: Look in there.

[Logs show that containment held a huge humanoid reptile, roaring and slamming against the walls and the window.]

Dr. Klien: He calls himself Cain. Were he to escape, the casualties would number in the hundreds, and hundreds times that when he reaches a population center.

Apparently the Foundation has either regressed to the point where they confused SCP-076 with SCP-682, or their version of Cain ate 682… or worse.

Upon further investigation, I have found other fascinating discrepancies in the action logs.

"Fine. Allow me to demonstrate." Abel reached into a black portal and drew out what seemed to be a six-shooter revolver. He fired at the person sitting in the chair. The bullet did not hit the wall, nor the peson. It simply vanished, centimeters from his skull.

"You see, my good sharpshooter, you are right. While accuracy and power are both vital, so ios knowing that your guns cannot kill everything. The man killed twenty well-armed men until the living five overpowered him in hand to hand combat."

Thank god that our world's Abel never managed to manifest guns… Not that SCP-076-2 needed guns to be a holy terror.

Abel groaned as he rose in the grassy feild. His limbs were broken and horrifically mutilated, with long gashes and bones that stuck out gorily. he rolled his eyes as he set them back into place, watching the wounds heal with satisfaction. His healingt attribute was magnified by the severity of the wound, soi as not to waste energy. Because he'd held onto them, the others were luckily close by. Shade lay beside him, as she was tucked under his arm. Lucien was stuck in a tree, and he found Roizalin nearby, with hundreds of bits of metal. Obviously both of the ladsies had reflexively sheilded themselves from impact.

He collected eveyone and set them up against a tree, sitting down and cleaning his older blades to pass the time as he waited for them to wake and he formed battle plans.

… just in case. After an explosion that huge, there was no telling what had been uinleashed on the world. Obviously, he was the frontman, the one to take point. His greatest strength was his attacking power and durability. As for Lucien… He would remain rear support and artillary. He also had a very sharp mind. Perhaps he could find weaknesses even his own intellect couldn't pinpoint. As for Shade and Rozalin, they were unknown factors. He had no idea what degree either had.

On the other hand, this world's Abel seems less psychotic than ours.

"Annihalated." he said simplky, in the cold manner he always did. "Dumbass Overseer destroyed it with a portal storm. He should have known better than to tamper with things like that." he said. "We haven't been properly introduced." he said. "My name is Abel. You already know my subordinate…" he pointed at the man who had irrationally managed to keep his wide hat. "Lucien." he looked around, inhaling the air. "Ah, Iceland. We were lucky. However…" he looked at her in the eyes, revealing a soft glow in the back of his own. "The world is incredibly dangerous rtight now. Everything that was in Site One is free now.

The alternate dimension's new rules of grammar and spelling continue to elude me, as well as my confusion over the destruction of site 1. Standard foundation procedures state that Site destruction shall be carried out by nuclear device…

Wait a minute.

Good GOD.

This is Dr. Alto Clef reporting a possible dimensional breach in progress! If the released SCPs find the portal into our world, there is no knowing what manner of horrible things they could unleash!


Entry 4

In the interests of attempting to prevent an interdimensional war, I will now more closely monitor their version of the Foundation during an event in progress.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License